<|Back To School : Signature Sale|>

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Forumwasi's!

Crazy Creatives are here to take you on an amazing ride'Back To School'. We bring you a chance to participate in our signature sale by sharing funny personal incidents of your school life.

School is a very vital part of one's life and it determines a person's basic character. Everyone leaves school with a bucket of memories and moments with their friends and teachers. So what was the best part of school for you? Must be having a couple of incidents you want to share?

Tell us about your school life and share your incidents here. It's that simple.

<> Make sure that the incident you share is a true personal incident/experience.

<> It should not exceed a 1000 words.

<> Please make it crisp, to the point and interesting. Humorous stories are always encouraged.

<> Make sure you abide by the IF COC. Use of fowl language is forbidden.

<> You are permitted to advertise your story.

<> Participant with the maximum number of 'likes' will be our winner and will receive two signatures made by one of our best graphicers.

<> Each Participant may only post ONE story. The incident/experience should be posted in this thread itself and readers are allowed to like' their favourites only. All other comments posted other than the stories will be deleted. ONLY post the stories in this thread.

<> Newbie votes will NOT be counted.

<> Last date of participating is .1st October.

So what are you waiting for? Start typing!

All the best to participants!

The Signatures on sale are made by -Koeli_Appy- :

With regards,

Credits:

<-BlueEyes->   <Angel-Jot.>   < somergasm.>

My School Story

I was a senior in high school in 2012 (currently a junior/3rd year in college) and we were in English class. We were all typing up a paper on an essay we had to do about what is the best technology out there in the world that most used. I was writing my paper and talking to this guy sitting next me ☺️ (my dil was beating, the guy was a cutie 😆) I looked over at my teacher and she was peacefully grading work and doing something on the computer. I look up in the ceiling and I saw a rat making it's way down onto the floor and I was just like 😲 yaar my heart never raced that much in my life. Stupid thing had me scared to death but I didn't want to scream because that is so embarrassing so I told the girl sitting in front of me and as I showed it to her she screamed 😕 reminding me to never tell her anything ever again 😆 My teacher screamed and asked her what happened. As my teacher said that the rat fell on my teacher making it's way down and it got on her face! My teacher screamed (previously she had told us that snakes and rats are her biggest fear and that we couldn't eat in class because food attracts mice) and my teacher was so scared she pulled the fire alarm and ran out the building! We all had to leave the building because the principal thought there was an actual fire. They called the firefighters to check the building but obviously they didn't find anything. Our class told the principal what happened  and all he did was laugh LMFAO he called my teacher and brought her to class the next day and he made her have a pet rat in her classroom for the rest of the year

The End.

Edited by -Mandeep- - 9 years ago
People say college time is most funfilled time of their life. i strongly disagree 😳 For me, school time hold some of the most cherishing moments of my life, of course mostly badmaashi type 😆 Here is my fav

so it was one of the time when there was this strong, consuming bukhaar among us school mates for a particular show named Mile Jab Hum Tum, MJHT for us IFians 😆 you know schools, its like twitter trend, someone liking a particular show or fashion statement and telling about it to to the girl next to her, next day whole class is talking about it 😆 I missed half of MJHT season 1 because Star one channel was not subscribed in my Dishtv 🥱 [yeah stupidity ki height 🥱 ] one day my all friends were talking about MJHT and saying how cute is Samrat☺️ how they hate Dia and all that...and our teacher for Biology entered. This teacher of ours, A newbie, was so busy to explain how heart functions to the whole class [read first benchers brilliant rank wale students 😡 ] that she totally overlooked us who were still busy to talk about MJHT 🤣 My one class mate was saying how boring this class is, other was still in Samrat dreamland saying how she would love to sneak out from class like Sammy does. We gave a look to each other, evil idea going on our mind😈 and the next moment we were slowly sneaking out of class using another door near our bench [ There were multiple doors in our class rooms cause those were so long, now i wonder its because even the founder of school wanted to have a way so that students can sneak out boring classes🤣 ], teacher was drawing heart on blackboard and we were 🤣 But but me, the queen of messing up things 😡 i goofed up 😆 The strap of my bag somehow got stuck somewhere and i gave a strong pull.Next thing I know there was this loud DHADAM and half the class was staring at us 😲 🤣 my one friend took one of my wrist and just dragged me out of there, and we all ran toward 2nd floor 🤣

Later we heard the teacher took a CID style interrogation of whole class , but the sweetipies 😳 none of them said our names 😆 yes we were lucky. but that was first and last adventure for me, could not risk it for second time 😳 maybe many had done this sneaking thing but it was totally new for me😆 yeah i was THAT dumbo😆

Ps all the best to rest of participants 😃

edited coz too much emos 😆 Edited by Riya.S.007 - 9 years ago

School time memories, gosh I have the most embarrassing memories in my drawer😆. At that age I have this love of falling or stumble everywhere🤪, it was as if I was not even able to walk on a well leveled ground, it was like I had tablets of butter instead of soft, delicate and normal feet. Oh maybe as I thought God had forgotten to give me the power of balance. Yup! That was my problem. Every year I did something to keep my name in the "surkyaan" at my school 🤣

But the most embarrassing moment of my life was when I literally bumped into another girl and ended up falling backwards on my poor ass... Ouch!! What a pain and what a scene it was!!! Oh yeah I hit my head too...

It was break time, I was happily chatting with my friends forgetting that I was supposed to go to the washroom, you know why! 🤪

But at that moment I was more interested in gossiping than thinking that the break was going to end. Maybe it would have been better if I had been to the washroom, but no, I love to make fun of myself, iss liye how can I listen that little intelligent voice in my head which was screaming from past 3 minutes telling me to go to washroom

So when the bell rang  I run out of the classroom screaming at my friends "I need to go to washroom", as soon as I exited the room and turned toward right I came back flying and landed on the ground a second later😳😆.

All happened in the spam of 10 seconds, I ran out of the classroom and turned toward right, since the washroom was at the end of the corridor, but I hadn't considered that since it is a corridor other people are supposed to pass and it is not my person road where I can run whenever I forgot to listen the call of nature

Well coming back to the story, as soon as I turned I saw three person coming toward me, two girls and a boy, I tried to brake, to stop myself on the spot, just like Beep Beep brakes a second before falling into the coyote's trap (I hope you have seen the cartoon). Well it was not possible. I failed! So to avoid to crush against a boy and maybe ended up in a compromised position, I just choose to go against a girl, wrong decision!! No, let me correct, it was the worst decision that I had ever took 

Well the girl was very strong, not fatty, but muscular. I bumping against her was like bumping against one of that elastic wall where you are thrown backwards and in case of a matrass upwards. So in the next instant I found myself on the floor with a paining ass and head and a blurred vision, well in the impact and landing process my glasses literally flew away from my face and landed on the far corner of the corridor, thankfully they didn't broke down. 

The best part was all the students of the other class and my classmates come out asking what happened? Who pushed you? Someone tried to beat you, don't worry tell us!!

At that moment I felt so mortified and not just me but also the girl in to whom I bumped. But her friend spoke for her "nothing happened, your friend bumped into mine" and indicating toward me from the top "this is the result"

I was like "shit!! This is really embarrassing

Well after my best friend recovered my glasses and I massaged my head and something else too, I went into the class without saying a word while the entire scene was displaying again and again in my mind and I was trying to think what I could have done to avoid that awkward scene, but unfortunately it's of no use crying over spilled milk, what is done is done and you cannot go back 

From that day I had never run in a corridor no matter how urgent the thing is and I had decided that I will go to washroom at the start if the break and if I have to go at the end then I will prefer to get scolded by my teacher rather than living another humiliating experience like that one 

So my advice is never run in a school's corridor, no matter how urgent the nature call is, because you never know when you will end up bumping in to a human wall 😆😆... 

Edited by Preet.Kc - 9 years ago
Sooo I'm a junior in High school and it hasn't been long since school started, but the story I'm about to tell is recent.
This happened a couple weeks back, early September. 

I feel like I need to describe everything for anyone to actually understand. Lol. I have this one class room in school that is designed like the lecture hall in a college. That was my English class room. I have a friend named Ryan, who is very athletic, very jumpy and muscular, he thinks he can do anything because of those characteristics, so one day he comes to me and say
 "Hey Farhana, can I pick you up"
 I stood there confused, thinking W*F. He was like "C'mon it'll be fun and approaches to pick me up"
I was just like
 "Nooo buddy" 
And i was like inching away from him, He takes my  books and bag and puts it down and literally is about to pick me up. I was still holding a couple of papers in my hand, which I was trying to use as a shield. Lol, I'm the stupid. He puts his hands around me and I hold onto the bleacher so he can't pick me up, just then my other friend James, comes and stops at the door. He stares at us like he walked into something at the wrong time. I know what exactly he was thinking and I start shaking my head.
He walks in and stands infront of us. Ryan starts laughing and We stare at him, confused. James lets out a sigh
"Why are you going around picking everyone up?" 
he asks. I was actually relieved that James knew what was going on
Ryan puts me down, Thank god and starts stepping closed to James.
 "What are you doing?"
 He said as he was kind of moving away.
"I'm gonna see if I can lift you." 
Ryan said, to which James called him gay.
So Ryan ends up picking James up, but James wasn't as light as he looked(he is the quarterback of the football team) Ryan is standing there wobbling with a frightened James in his arms and I'm just staring at the two confused an in a matter of second they both topple onto me and we go almost rolling down to the whole ramp thingy. So we three are on the ground, I'm almost dead and My English teacher decides to show up, with one of my close friends. By then I was just face palming myself. They just stare down at us, and my English teacher lets out a sigh and walks back out. My friend, Sandra looks back at us and starts laughing. James sits up and stares at me and Ryan.
 "This is why you don't go picking people up!"
 He said rubbing his arm, which apparently he said was crushed cause I fell on it. Pshht what about my whole body that you landed on?
He gets up and picks Ryan up and then goes to pick me up and trips on one of the papers I was holding earlier. Are you effing kidding me? was what I thought He lands right on me, I thought I broke all my ribs. Ryan and Sandra starts laughing, and me being me, I start crying and all three of them start showing so much concern. It was kind of embarrassing because it actually didn't hurt as much as I showed it be. The whole day James starts apologizing to me and eveytime someone asked why he was apologizing he said 
"Cause I tripped on her"

Phew there's my story, I know it's not as funny as i think it to be, but I hope it was actually enjoyable to read. And made sense. LOL