<|Back To School : Signature Sale|>

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Welcome Forumwasi's!

Crazy Creatives are here to take you on an amazing ride'Back To School'. We bring you a chance to participate in our signature sale by sharing funny personal incidents of your school life.

School is a very vital part of one's life and it determines a person's basic character. Everyone leaves school with a bucket of memories and moments with their friends and teachers. So what was the best part of school for you? Must be having a couple of incidents you want to share?

Tell us about your school life and share your incidents here. It's that simple.

<> Make sure that the incident you share is a true personal incident/experience.

<> It should not exceed a 1000 words.

<> Please make it crisp, to the point and interesting. Humorous stories are always encouraged.

<> Make sure you abide by the IF COC. Use of fowl language is forbidden.

<> You are permitted to advertise your story.

<> Participant with the maximum number of 'likes' will be our winner and will receive two signatures made by one of our best graphicers.

<> Each Participant may only post ONE story. The incident/experience should be posted in this thread itself and readers are allowed to like' their favourites only. All other comments posted other than the stories will be deleted. ONLY post the stories in this thread.

<> Newbie votes will NOT be counted.

<> Last date of participating is .1st October.

So what are you waiting for? Start typing!

All the best to participants!

The Signatures on sale are made by  18shabbo :

With regards,

Credits:

<-BlueEyes->   <Angel-Jot.>   < somergasm.>

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The Mobile Fiasco

This happened on a one fine day at my School when we were in tenth.
Being the rebels we are, we always bought things to School that were a strict no-no, meaning banned.
Like mobile phones and chweing gums πŸ˜†
And the school people liked to drop bombs on us in the form of surprise inspection πŸ˜†
And it was a half day, and we all had planned for a movie afterwards. So of course, we brought our cells.
And it was of mutual understanding that prefects were to warn beforehand.
I was the vice prefect of my house :P
And when ma'am said that the senior secondary were bringing cell phones to the School, me and my friend were fingering our cells in our pockets πŸ˜†
And as soon as the prefectorial meeting ended, we ran three floors up to warn about the surprise inspection.
We came in, panting and announced about the inspection in a breathless voice πŸ˜›
And there was chaos. And Anurima, a girl who had brought her cell for the first time in school started bawling 🀣
And we all were dumbfounded for a second.
She never cried! And that was a surprise :p
But somehow we managed to calm her down and started brainstorming about hiding places.
Even our lunch boxes were checked too because we all ate between classes, never in lunch breaks :P
Those were reserved for bottle cricket and out-footie :P
We had disaster management classes and we were required to make first aid boxes.
So, using pens we slit open the chart paper that was covered along the shoebox and stuffed around 30 mobile phones it, the CR looking out for the princi.
And suddenly he shouted- "Princi aa rahi hai! Jaldi kar." And there was still 10 mobile phones to stuff! πŸ˜›
I cellotaped the box jaldi and took out the newspaper and wrapped the remaining mobiles in it neatly and took another newspaper and wrapped it around to look like a huge ball of paper scrunched up.
And it went in the dustbin 🀣
And we scrambled to take our places and when the Princi arrived, it looked like we were a bunch of every goody-two-shoes teens which we weren't πŸ˜›
And the silence was like the ones during exam- impenetrable.
And the principal came in and ordered to empty our bags and pockets and asked is to remove our shoes and socks.
Needless to say, the room became smelly in two minutes πŸ˜†
Oh, the look she gave us people when she did not find a single phone in our upturned pockets and bags was giggle worthy
But that was not the highlight of the day.
Someone's phone rang from the dustbin.
Busted. πŸ˜›
And I was thinking who was the idiot who did not switch the phone to silent.
Turns out that idiot was me πŸ˜†
Oh, the shame πŸ˜› But only the phones from the dustbin were unearthed πŸ˜›
And at the end, we got our phones back, so no harm done πŸ˜†
And during the class awards- a invention of our own, I was awarded the most silly person in the class award. πŸ˜†
But I am not proud of it πŸ˜›
There folks, so many experiences I had, so many memories made that it was difficult to choose.
And I was torn between posting this incident, the Roadies Audition or the Origin of The Award show.
But the other two were simply so hilarious that I wasn't able to form them in coherent words πŸ˜›
Thanks for reading, please like if you actually liked it:)Edited by arshipotterfan - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
The Late Hour

It was a chilly winter morning, the first showers of snow making their appearance. "Mom! I'm running late! I need to go now!", I pestered,  stomping my foot in frustration. It was one of those many mornings I'd  over slept,  eventually running late. My mom tutted her tongue,  "Stop that silly yelling. Your dad is still getting ready. You have to go with him." This made me groan even louder, dad took ages to get ready,  more than my mom, actually. "This is so not fair! My school ain't even far! I can go by myself, you know!", I complained, flopping down on the black leather sofa. Cold. Leather was always cold but it was almost torture during winters. "You're just in year 6, Ramya. You can't go alone." I huffed loudly and marched over to the corridor, to grab my coat. I wound it around me tightly and pulled a cross face at my over protective mom. "How typical! All my friends go alone and they all come from miles away. Ok well maybe not miles, but you know what I mean. And anyways, I'm not a kid anymore! You can stop being so protective! It's seriously so ann-" I stopped my rambling as I heard the bathroom door click open. Dad. "For heaven's sake, Ramya, stop screaming!", my dad nagged. I rolled my eyes and tapped my foot on the wooden floor, impatiently as dad pulled on his socks and shoes,  which seemed to take forever. He hollered me out of the house, "You're late again, Ramya!" "Not that I would like to point out that it's your fault.", I snapped back.

My eyes shifted from one lane to another, as my dad swivelled past the usual route I took to school. I put it out of my mind, assuming that he must be taking a shorter route. I leant against the back rest and stared out of the car window, watching little snow flakes land on the floor and dissolve. I perked my head up in bewilderment, it never took so long to reach my school, it was hardly a few roads away. My eyebrows knitted together as I tried to make out where my dad was heading. My mouth formed a perfect 'o' as he took up a familiar slope.  "Dad, where are you going?", I asked, even though I was sure I knew where he actually was going. My dad snapped out, he looked at me, puzzled for a second. And then he said the most ridiculous thing ever, "When did you get in the car?" I groaned and face palmed myself as the car paced up into my dad's office. He had forgotten that I was in the car, even though I'd been sitting right next to him all the way through. "Dad!", I moaned. He didn't seem the slightest bit embarrassed. He casually reversed the car and headed for my school all over again. He drew up beside the school and I scampered out of the car, hurriedly. "I am so telling mom and that useless brother about this, dad!" And the next second, I had bolted for the school reception. 

The receptionist raised an eyebrow at me, as she saw me scurry in for the umpteenth time in the  month, looking like an escaped monkey from a zoo. My ears were pink and warm from the cold, I threw her a sheepish smile. "Sorry. I'm late again.", I mumbled. She shook her head and laughed, "Now dear, I'll have to take down your name again." She tilted her head at me in a perplexed manner. "Now what was your name, again? Let's see, is it Rebecca? Or is it Rhea? Oh wait,  its Ramya!" I felt pretty much embarrassed.  And I was also tempted to tell her that she pronounced my name a funny way. She said the 'Ram' part of my name like the literal English word, ram. So when she said my full name,  it was like "Ram - ya!", as in literally 'ram you'. "Ok, now off you go hun, you're super late today.", she said,  hollering me out. I nodded and quickly ran up the corridor and several other parts of the building and burst into my class.

Everyone were staring at me. "What happened to you now?", my form tutor(class teacher) asked. I laughed nervously, "Umm, my dad drove me to his office instead of school." "What?", my teacher asked,  absolutely puzzled. I looked around the class and saw thirty other pairs of eyes staring at me intently,  bewilderment etched into their faces. I swallowed, my ears turning pinker than ever, I finally let out, "My dad forgot I was in the car." My teacher went red in the face, in a pretty futile attempt to stop himself from cracking up, the others weren't so considerate. They burst out laughing, a few of those totally moronic and exaggerative guys even falling back on the carpeted floor, in splits. That was one of the most mortifying days of my life and probably the last day that I was ever gonna over sleep again.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Can we share our already written os or any other work
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

<font size="5">THE GOLDEN DAYS</font>
Hello guys...
I am now in 11 but I wanted to share my experience of the golden days when I was in 6th, 7th and 10th...
According to me they are the most funniest experience in my life and I think thyy can make u totally laugh...
This all pagalpanti is from my school...
So no bakbak and here I start with it...

I was in class 6th..since I live in north India it was quite hot that day...
I had a huge friend circle so we decided to play something...
at first we played basketball and when I was going to do a goal suddenly ball slipped out of my hands and it hit the teacher's head standing nearby and he fell down...
We all got a nice thrash from him but when he went away we all started laughing and laughing...
Everyone who was passing by called as insane...
After that we decided to play a game ..
We basically gave the game the name khatron ke khiladi...
The game was that we have to maintain our balance and walk on the ladder lying on the floor...
It was my turn... since I was little bit fatty that time I could not maintain my balance and daammm..
I hurted my back...
After 10 minutes I was back from the clinic and I got angry from teasing so in anger I emptied my bottle on her...
She fully got drenched...
And then we started water fighting...
Our school dress was white and the shirt was little bit transperent so after getting wet our clothes were sticking toour body so we decided to have a sunbath ..
(Really itni garmi mein)
In 7 th class...
Our school trip went to jaipur trip...
Me and my three besties were staying in a room...
We decided to have a bath together...
After bathing we decided to change into our dresses in separate places...
One of my friend choosed washroom,other dressing room ,third one after the curtains and I choosed room...
I was not knowing that our class stupid boys were standing outside the room and I walked in my undergarments...
When I saw the shadow I was hell embarrassed and I switched off the lights...
From that day room delivery system got started...
One of them called me pizza delivery girl while I called him Mota room service...
We all were going to one of our friend's room in other part of the hotel suddenly my eyes saw a boy dancing in the lungi in the corridor...
I was luking at him totally shocked while rest of my friends went to the room...
After that when I told them what happened hey started teasing me to the core...
In 10th class...
Mast I level was increasing year by year..
There was a girl in our class...she was hell stupid and did not used her mind...
I decides to play a prank on her and I indulged my friend into it...
The plan was that I will tell her that her skirt has become red from back and she will tell yes...
And our plan succeeded.. she was fooled by us...
Even she did not used her mind ...
After few months..
We returned from games period...I was drinking water..suddenly a girl standing on my right started some nonsense talk regarding waxing and all and I could not control my laugh and all the water from my mouth came out like a fountain and the girl sitting in front of me got fully drenched...
It was damn embarrasing...
I could not speak even a single word...
I went to a foreign vacation with my parents...
We event to a famous chocolate store over there...
The shopkeeper told us that we can taste the chocolates and being the chocolate lover I tasted each and every chocolate in the store and my stomach got upset the another day...
My mom was behind me when she found what I did...
We went to desert safari and I was recording everything when because of the sudden brake the camera hit my head and was going everywhere with my bumped head for two days...

So the list finishes here only...
I know for u they might be rubbish but for me they were my funny experience ...
And pls hit lyk

Edited by iluvuzaya - 9 years ago
taylor.swift thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so let me share my experience
this happened when we went on a trip to the most boring place exist on planet earth the before the trip a member of our group brought coke for everyone but our class teacher hate us for no reason so she took away coke bottle said to the guy that kal parents ko leke ana nahi tho call karna
that guy said maam app no le lo call kar lena mam nxt day that guy told us about that phone convo mam said to his dad that ye aaj ladkiyo ke sath rehta hai his dad replied ladkiya ke sath nahi rahega tho kis ke sath rahega now coming to trip we were sent roll no wise in my bus it was 3 girls from our group and 2 boys but mam dint let the guys sit with us and said in ladko se dur raho i thinking mam we r going to the most boring places on the earth we came just to play tds ,ater the journ we met our complete group it felt like we were meeting afterages so we all decided that that we will buy a coke mam told us n for coke daybefore but we were taking risks from the morning so we toom this one also we bought one coke and of that mam ke chamche told her that we bought a coke it is not at all a big deal i mean this is jst a coke a guy was like koi apni bottle do we took one bottle we took one bottle pour the complete coke in the bottle we were drinking coke and everyone else was wwas thinking we were drinkimg magic water the were looking at us this way mamtook our bottle and was smeling it the way as if it was once filed with alcohol now let cut this now after the trip when we reached the class we i mean our group was siting in the last row mam told us to stand up and asked coke kis ne pe thi we all were like hume nahi pata mam said kal wali about this one we rly dint knew mam told everyone to sit down while going home a guy whose bottle it was he drank it all the bst at wrost place
p.s-lot of spelling mistakes typed from mobile
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome experiences guys.
I really like innovative way to hide cell phones in the dustbins and I laughed out loud when a cell phone rang and it turned out to be yours LOLZ πŸ€£
ROFL dad forget to notice his kid in the car. πŸ˜†
Iluvyouzaya your experiences are not at all rubbish. In fact they are hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fab experiences guys..Brought back all the old memories back..
I for one had a blast during my schooling days..and I wouldnt trade all those beautiful years with any freaking thing in this world..
There wasnt a day when I had not felt that excitement before going to school..and there were days when I couldnt go to school but cant help but feel like I ve wasted a day of my life without having fun!
It is rightly said that School days are the best days of life and this post made me so nostalgic..what I wouldnt give to go back in that time..have fun with friends,giggle after hearing scoldings from teachers,have crushes on random guys frm higher classes,play silly games,study your ass off only to get better grades than your friends,that proud feeling when asked to get out of the class..Hayee I miss those days :'(

our class had gone for an overnight picnic at Mahabaleshwar..the best time for visiting Mahabaleshwar is during rainy season trust me on this πŸ˜†
First of all
It was raining heavily..
I and my other friends got lost in Mahabaleswar market..we kept roaming whole market singing songs on top of our voices and splashing water all over with out suitcases till we found our other friendsπŸ˜†
People were giving us weird looks..
the place where we were staying were actually cottages...boys cottages were far away from ours and one could enjoy scenic beauty of Mahabaleshwar from the backyard of our cottages...In the backyard,there was a huge pot filled with rainwater..My friend gave me an evil grin and asked me to do chai chapa chai in water with her(ie in jumping in that pot filled with water)
I waited for her to jump first and she thought i'll jump with her..we came to know that pot was slippery when she actually jumped and fell down..i was right beside her rolling on the ground and laughing like crazy while others clicked snaps of her🀣
We shopped in the market for few hours..
later at night when we got out to have dinner,the whole place was covered with fog..one couldnt see anything in front of him or her plus it was nightime..
the feeling of not knowing where you're going that too in an unknown place..and youre with your friends..that feeling is indescribable..i Loved it..we somehow found restaurant where we had dinner and also our way back to cottage..it took was a while to reach thereπŸ˜†
back at cottage we didnt have stereo so we brought the only television which was in boys cottage and danced like crazies..danced like there's no tomorrow..we didnt even leave advertisement tunes..πŸ˜† after few hours we were asked to sleep and our cottages were locked from outside..me and my friend sneaked out of the window and went to other room where my other friends were..when going back we heard noises all the boys were making..they were asking us to free them as their windows were also locked..me and my friend went there and unlocked their doors..there were a huge cheers and everyone was shouting and houling..we ran back in our cottages before we get caughtπŸ˜† whole night was spent by sharing all the horror stories we ve heard or experienced..!!

thankyou guys for making me remember all those beautiful times :)