Why is Starplus unfair to PKDH-Repeat telecast 3 PMstopped from 2 days

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't understand why is the repeat telecast at 3 PM stopped for only PKDH ? Why are they so unfair and biased for only this show ?

All other serials getting repeated twice or thrice in a day which have low TRPs.

Why are they behind PKDH ?

They should end YRKKH,SNS...etc first and then should talk about PKDH.

As i said before,starplus is very much biased compared to other channels.Be it fairess or awards,its ridiculous.

I hate Starplus.
just tweeted to starplus regarding this matter... hope they reply
Originally posted by Alia_Sehgal

just tweeted to starplus regarding this matter... hope they reply

Thanks Alia.

I absolutely agree with you! They should definitely cease YRKKH and SNS, as they have run for so long. I do not understand why Star Plus want to end PKDHMMPP, because PKDHMMPP has high TRP's. I also hate Star Plus too ðŸ¤¢
plzzz repeat this show in day time like afternoon.i likeee pkdh veeery much
Originally posted by PAYANASHA15

I don't understand why is the repeat telecast at 3 PM stopped for only PKDH ? Why are they so unfair and biased for only this show ?

All other serials getting repeated twice or thrice in a day which have low TRPs.

Why are they behind PKDH ?

They should end YRKKH,SNS...etc first and then should talk about PKDH.

As i said before,starplus is very much biased compared to other channels.Be it fairess or awards,its ridiculous.

I hate Starplus.

I've heard that they are planning on ending all three, first with PKDH and then sometime during this year/early next year SNS and YRKKH will also end as they have 3 new shows to launch.