Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
 chalo... my imagination.. kind of starting running again.. so here it is...😉

part 2:

as he kissed...the ring... my heart sighed... fluttered... danced around... it felt in peace.. after a long long time in my life...

it jumped up in declaring.. it belongs to someone..  and that someone is her Mr.Khan.. who will not just love her.. but will also care for her... help her grow.. protect her like his life.. give her the family she longed for... the shoulder to cry one.. to taunt her on her mistakes..😆... he will be just be there for her no matter what😳...

her face glowed in happiness.. as he looked up at her..

I am sorry... he said...

why? i asked..

for not saying the truth..and hurting you.and also for not saying the fact  that i love you.. and  both our engagement are as real as it is..he declared..

i just blushed.. imagine that.. zoya farooqie blushed... but why wouldnt i.. after all the akdu ahmed khan.. verbally stated the fact he loves me...

yeah allah when did i became this lucky...  i day dreamed... so many previous eyelocks.. falls... and ran in front of me like a movie... the highlight being the bathroom hug... 

zoya. he shaked my shoulder and pulled me outside my dream world...

yes Mr Khan...i said..

r u listening to me... he asked in his stern voice again.. back to akdu.. hai allah... mera kya hoga...😲
yes Mr Khan... dont worry much.. i forgive you... after all u r emotional challenged ...so it is ok.. i said in my style.. after i am the all forgiving one😆😆

so i am the only emotional challenged here..is it.. he questioned me..

ofcourse he is the most emotional challenged... person i have come across...

koi shak...????? i asked...

ok if i am EC.. u r no less Miss farooqie... he said..

ohh god he is back to Miss farooqie... i sighed... zoya from his mouth.. always makes my heart jump a bit..😳 and it make me belong to him...

zoya.. he clicked his finger infront of me.. and i was back to earth...

i looked at him.. then i remembered our conversation..

oh really .. mr Khan... what is EC about... me...

hmm... when i asked u on the walima night.. whether u wanted this engagemnet to be real..u didnt answer me...so u r EC,, too..

hmm.. oh  man.. he caught me... and i looked at him...

what to do Mr Khan.. i am lviing with  u naa.. u ur nature kind of rubbed into me... i escaped...
 he just smiled...😊

we both were sitting in the floor, with our back resting in the bed.. shoulders brushing each other.. and my hands are still arrested in his... and were kind of lost in each other...and i could see he wanted to tell me something.. yet.. he struggled... now i have the whole patience in the world... and was just waiting for him to open up..

Do u Know... that it was love at first sight for me... he said...

i was like...shocked.. then i remember him saying  Mr Bhat.. whatever... how he first saw me...
i juat waited... it is not like Mr Khan opens up evryday...

but  i didnt know it then... but something pricked my heart... when i saw u crying... but when u opened ur mouth later that day... to say in ur style.. allah miyaa.. what is wrong with u.. such a pretty face.. and such a loud mouth... he smiled...

mr Khan.. i nudged his shoulder...

when i saw u in our home.. i was shocked...to the core.. but slowly ur presence filled the house with love.. u turned this into the home.. and u kind of sneaked inside my heart... i was losing it a bit by bit to u.. then in mangalpur.. when it stopped beating..seeing u lifeless...i mind agreed with my heart,,, that it belong to u..

i applied pressure to his hands.. which i was holding..

then why didnt u.. i asked..

i am scared.. what if i hurt you... i have already hurt u so many times... what if i am Mr Rashid... he hurt ammi... u deserve the whole happiness.. zoya... will i be able to give u that...

oh my poor baby... he is thinking about all this... and never saw from his point of view..
 i leaned on and placed my head on his shoulder..

but u r Dilshad Ahmed Khan Son... Mr.Khan... i have been an orphan all my life... though i had appi and jeeju... but poophi gave me the love of a mom...her lap were i can lay my head and cry...and  u have her as a mom.. and u r everything i ever  need...

thank you..  zoya.. he felt so relieved... his face so young... i smiled... and on impulse... i kissed his cheeks...

what is that. he asked...

a Kiss Mr. Khan...  i said.. boldly... now i have the rights...

he turned.. around.. and he cupped my face.. and came closer and whispered...

Kiss eise kehte hai Miss Farooqie... and he captured my lips.. and i was so lost...

note for the PM readers:

hai guys,

i keep editing my buddy list... still it touched 70 mark. u dont have to comment.. but u can hit the like atleast... or are my stories really that bad...😉 u dont  like...

leaves ur likes.. and comments..

a big thank you for all those who have left me some lovely comments... i loved reading it...

Edited by kals82 - 9 years ago
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was a beautiful story..

Loved the way Zoya said, I have rights on you!

Great one Kalyani..

Do write more and thanks for the pm
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a cute n lovely OS...
feeling nostalgic..
loved confession n d kiss...
kiss isse kehte hai miss.farooqui 😳 I love his one liners
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail