Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome os...
So beautiful. .
Finally asad confessed...
Lovely
kals82 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is update is for  ABI... and ofcourse to all my lovely readers too..she was asking me to write something hot for sometime now...so I am writing ... hope it is hot...

Ofcourse to my love guru.. Juliet.. if not for her,.. I would have never ventured into writing any mature stuff.

So  here is the usual warning it is 16+ . read if u interested...

Outside the room:

Two pairs of eyes were watching.. the couple  when zoya kissed asad cheeks.  Two of the smiled at her cuteness..  but what asad did shocked them.. with dilshad hands covering  najma eyes... where the mouth was o shaped with shock..  dilshad was a happy atlast his man up and confessed.. but kissing was a bit shock... just say a happy shock... she held najma and they moved out.. letting the love birds romance...

Asad pov:

I don't know.. did I really do that... just say zoya brushed me.. as my manly lips touched her  soft pout lips... I just teased it ...and I could feel that zoya is shocked...

Her 17 century man kissed her... but she is forgetting the fact there.. her man and ofcourse MAN... and I was about to pull back...

My lioness was back.. she pressed her lips to mine.. and her tongue slipped out and caressed my lips.. and I was shocked...and her teeth bit my lower lips.. a bit.. and sucked them... there she teased me...me...  the asad ahmed khan...

I took her lips... I sucked them.. but  tongue slipped inside her  mouth and played with hers... and I was lost in her... The whole of hers...

Zoya pov:

He sucked me.. and I melted inside his mouth... I don't know what is happening to me.. I am lost.. lost in the world of love... as I looked at me.. I am not sitting in the ground anymore..i am in his lap.. facing him.. crashed into him..as the need for oxygen broke as apart.. he still holding me in his laps.. and he nuzzed my neck.. and licked me... there.. and I inhaled his manly scents... and I sighed...he is burning me up..ad I tried to lick him.. and reciprocate ... but I was lost in his world... And I just held on his neck... as he nuzzled me.. and something erupted inside...his hands which  drew pattern in my back.. where not there anymore.. and he raised  slightly my kurta.. and placed them in hips.. and sighed.. and moaned... and he played there.. for my pleasure and for my torture... and they moved towards my stomach... and moved a back to let him sneek in..

The hands felt encouraged.. and slightly moved up... slowly.. and I was dying with anticipation.. and there they cupped my blossoms... Was I wearing my inners.. sigh I was...and they nipped my nipples a bit...and I moaned a bit louder.. and a mouth arrested my moan.. with its tongue.. I sucked the tongue..and the hands massaged mine blossoms.. and each movement of his tightened my stomach.. and I was drowning...and suddenly I felt his right hand leaving me.. I sighed. Is the tameez khan back in action..

But the left continued it magic... and I realized the right worked on kurta buttons...and it was successful at a lightning speed... and they plunged inside... and they pushed my right mould out..and both the hands held  bra cupped belongings.. and the mouth left my mouth...but I do know their next destination...my hands left his neck.. and they held the bed for support. And I leaned back placing my head on the bed.. and pushed my body front.. as he bent down...

His  tongue teased my blossoms.. and I bit my lips...to stop the moaning..and they played with my nipples...I held the bed tight... after torturing..me somemore... his hands..were losing the strap in the shoulder.. and the blossom were realized outside... and the cold air.. shocked them...touched them.. and they waited for more... and he  sucked them..and I almost came.. and my hands moved into his hair.. and he sucked me... played me.. and I pushed myself into him..

I grinded on to him.. only to feel his erect member...he bite me.. and he sucked... he soothed.. and I grinded... and  then  I heard the bell ringing somewhere indicating the time is 10.00 clock.. and we both stopped..and I opened my eyes... and the reality struck.. but the best part was.. even the night lamp was off... the room was a dark.. only with stray light coming from outside.. when did he switch them off... and then I looked at him..

My asad.. looking at me.. shocked..at his own behavior I guess.. and could see the regret was about peep inside his face.. I cupped his face... and whispered..

Don't... and I crashed his lips... and sucked them... and he reciprocated them.. by hugging me tighter and sucking the breathe out of me...and we broke up after sometime... and he looked at me.. I blushed.. my kurta is still open.. my assets still in view... and his hands moved.. the cupped them.. and caressed and then they were caged again... and he pulled my kurta close and buttoned them.. and I pouted...

Asad pov:

I looked the flustered zoya.. shining.. blushing.. she looked all the more beautifull for me... and I smiled...and I almost could see her pouting.. she is death to me... only I know how close I am to the breaking point..and her pouting.. just want me to shred all the clothes and  jump on her... control.. control I chanted..

She put her hands on  neck again.. and she nuzzled my neck...

Zoya.. dinner I distracted..

I am having it right now.. she said.. and she bit my neck and sucked me..and I held on to her...

7 more days.. I said...and she smiled.. and she said.. 7 more days...in my neck.. and they she parted after marking me as hers...and relectanly we pulled away from each other..  and she tried to stand  and walk.. my silly zoya.. and I just scooped her in my arms.. and she naturally placed her hands on my neck.. and I carried her to the hall..one thing I did best was as soon as I pulled zoya to my lap.. I switched off the night lamp.. the last conscious action of mine..  to protect our privacy..

Only to see dining table empty.. and a small note popped out..

Dear bhaijaan and bhabhijaan,

Dinner is all set and reheat and have them.. after finishing ur romance..

I showed it zoya and she blushed..

Dinner I asked..

I am not hungry.. zoya said..

Zoya... I said..

Not for food asad... but for you... she said...

There she had me again..

Only  u had ur share.. what about mine...she whispered in my ear..

Hmm.. even I was left half  satisfied.. I whispered and cupped her assest in my hands..

Hmmm.. was  all I could hear..

My legs moved towards my room.. as she nipped my neck... and then I placed her in bed.. now it looked perfect.. and I moved back.. and looked at her.. she just blushed... I moved  and I locked the door.. the window. The curtains...

To be continued..

Ok... So let me know... how is this.. so far.. I am writing something like this after a long...

Give me ur likes and comments...

Evil me... the next part is almost written...but this part crossed the 1000 words mark..already  will update by the evening..hopefully.. depending the comments.. and the NO of Likes... or later...by Monday.for sure. as I have 2 days workshop to organize... poor me... 😭

small teaser😉

Don't.. I said.. and brushed her tears... ... and I unbuttoned her tops.. and removed it...my goddess was lying half naked in my bed.. with the symbol of her bravery shining in her left arms.. half shyness.. half fear.. and with love.. she was lying in my bed.. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder.. and I kissed the whole scarred  skin of hers...it is not my sign of approval.. it is my salute  to her .. her attitude.. her never say die attitude...  And she smiled.. as I looked at her..did I put her ghost to rest... looks like I did... and she pulled me.. I fell on her .. and she just feasted my face.. my mouth specially.. and I was transported..into our world of love..

Edited by kals82 - 9 years ago
aYASHIKA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update ...
Soo passionate soo hot...
Both desire for eachother. ...
Beautifully written...
Loved it...
Teaser is soo hot...
Waiting for next part..
Update soon
Pm me if possibleEdited by aYASHIKA - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing loved it
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next work
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*uuummm*

Thtnwas hooowwwttt
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hot update my dear

Asad too bold...loved the update
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all parts n loved all of them.
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was HOTTT...
all I can say is update soon
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was so so so hot and passionate. 
Loved this asad

And Dilshad covering najma's eyes was cute.

Nice teaser
Thanks for theverything pm 
Continue soon