Asya TS-kaise connection hai mrKhan- imperfectly perfect part5@14-21/9 - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Wow this is just wow.
Very vry hot. Lovely writing. Beautiful.
Just loved it.
Update next part soon di
U know u r a devil
first u put us on fire&throw the water 🤣 🤣 🤣
anyway Update was really HOT
It was like I was in fire while reading it😉

U've killed it yar
&
I love it.
THANKS FOR DELICATION&CONTINUE SOON
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
excited for next part
plz update soon
Awesome update Kals 

Smokin hot !!!!

Loved it 😃

Zoya's bold nature 👏

Beautifully written 😊
totally hot updt😳😉
thanx 4 pm😃
very well written👏

Part 4:

16+.. kids enjoy with discretion..the best or worst mature venture from me...I really don't know..

Asad POV:

I turned and I looked at her.. there she is lying in the bed.. I know how many times I dreamed this.. and how many dreams that  disturbed my sleep in the last few months.. I looked... her presence there.. woke up so many feeling inside me.. as if sensing my hesitation, she stretched her hands towards me.. and I walked and held them.. and sat my her side... and I kissed the hands. Sucked the fingers.. as I pulled the sleeves up, she pulled her hands, as I felt something rough in my lips...

No she mumbled.. and  tears brimmed her eyes... I held her hands in one.. and with other I brushed the tears away... and then  I rolled the sleeves up.. and  I saw the charred skin... and I stared..my zoya has gone through much worse.. yet she smiled at life... and I always cursed the life...

Ohh.. she started.. explaining..with tears...

Don't.. I said.. and brushed her tears... ... and I unbuttoned her tops.. and removed it...my goddess was lying half naked in my bed.. with the symbol of her bravery shining in her left arms.. half shyness.. half fear.. and with love.. she was lying in my bed.. I leaned over and kissed her shoulder.. and I kissed the whole scarred  skin of hers...it is not my sign of approval.. it is my salute  to her .. her attitude.. her never say die attitude...  And she smiled.. as I looked at her..did I put her ghost to rest... looks like I did... and she pulled me.. I fell on her .. and she just feasted my face.. my mouth specially.. and I was transported..into our world of love..

As we kissed, my hands.. slipped the straps down.. and they popped out.. and I just sighed.. looked at her.. and desire ran through my blood.. as I moved my hands on the back.. she raised it..and I unbuckled it.. and removed the inner wear... and her hands were on my t-shirt.. and she pulled that up.. and I obliged... and it was thrown on the couch, nor that I cared...

I bent and took her moulds in my mouth.. and I sucked in.. and her played on my back.. and she moaned... and I treated myself..with my love. And her hands explored my back and they moved towards to my front... and she pushed me.. and I was made to lie on my back.. and she explored my six packs.. and she moaned..  and she closed the gaps as her lips brushed.. my torso.. and she nipped me and sucked me.. I sighed.. and she treated me.. and I moaned zoya.. the fire was growing... something primal was growing inside me.. as I watch zoya. Touching me and caressing me.. and she sucked.. me again.. I could feel myself erect .. so erect down there...

I was losing my control.. and at a lightnining  speed..

As she sucked with passion..

Zoya.. NO... and he slightly pushed her aside..

Zoya POV

What.. I just started... I only know how many dreams I had on the six packs since our bathroom encounter... she pouted..

Zoya... I cant... I said..

What u cant...

I am going to burst.. and I need u..

He pushed me back. And kissed me.. and he layed on top me.. and he showered every naked part of my body with his lips.. kisses .. bites... and I could feel that we both are burning in the fire of love.. fire of need... lust.. and only we both can stand each other.. and his erect member poking my stomach...and the need growing with each caress.. and my hands went to his waist.. and I unhooked it and I slipped the  zipper down..and cupped the pulsating member...

Zoyaa... he groaned..

I want u too asad... I said looking at him.. we echoed each other.

But.. he grunted..

I belong to u asad... u own me.. my soul... my breath.. and I want u to own myself in the most intimate way... don't u..

Yes... just like how u own me.. he said.. and he hugged me... and held me tight.. and  took sharp breathe and calmed himself..and it calmed me.. the touch.. it has the magic.. and then he pulled himself and looked at me..

Asad Pov:

Are u sure... I asked her...i would wait my whole life for her...even my need for her every moment.. burned me..

Yes.. I want you.. make me yours... in  every sense asad... she said.. and there was not a single doubt in her words.. I pulled myself up and shredded my pants.. and slowly pulled her pants down and I just looked at the crap band... at her feet..

Zoya.. as  I held her legs..

Please.. don't.. she said...

I kept them down carefully and looked at lying in her inners alone.. and she checked me out...

Zoya Pov:

My greek god in black boxers.. and I melted.. deep down.. and as  he looked at me... lust.. love.. concern... in those eyes...I just want him..  and  he  splitted my legs softly.. and moved on top of me.. and let his weight fall slowly on me.. and I was showered with kisses and bites.. and I drowned... and I felt his hands tug my inners down... and removing them carefully at my injured leg... and I tugged down his boxers... and I pulled him close... and coating myself with my asad..

He nudged my legs apart.. and slowly he entered me..

Asad pov:

As I entered her.. it felt heaven.. and she moaned.. and I moved slowly.. inside her... I was going to burst any time.. but I want to give her all love.. all passion...  and I controlled and moved.. and I encountered the unbreached barrier.. and I held myself thinking about the pain.. she opened  her eyes..she sensed me.. and pulled my face and she kissed me hard... and I pushed myself harder.. and breached  the wall.. and I was home..

I stilled.. and she hissed in my mouth.. and held on to me... after few seconds.. she moved.. she moved herself... and I moaned... and I moved inside my home.. and moved with a pace... and waited to see her reach her destination..  and she reached it in my arms.. and she cried my name out... and I cherished it... and waited for her.. to calm down..  and then I moved again.. and I have to reach her...  awaken her again.. and I did.. and we both reached it together... and we became one... one soul...

Our pov:

We hugged each other... and held each other.. and zoya snuggled into me.. it may look wrong.. that we became one before our wedding.. today we confessed.. we bared our souls to each other.. so we bared our body to each other.. anyways we are getting married in seven days... there is a possibility that we planted our symbol of love inside zoya... if so.. we will cherish it. And be the best parents... for our love..

we both are tired.. exhausted,. Yet blissful.. and then we dressed each other...  asad went and heated the food and came with plate and fed zoya the food.. and she feed him inturn.. and silence we finished it.. and then asad wiped her face and carried her back to her room.. and laid her down... and kissed her good night.. but zoya nodded a No.. and just nodded and went and closed the door  and the windows. And slipped under the covers next to hers.. and she  hugged him and slept on his chest... and he closed his after sometime... holding her close.. but not before keeping an alarm for early morning..

we reached home...in each others arms.. in each other heart

the END...may be...

so.. how was it... back to back.. hot updates...

let me know... in a day...😉

Edited by kals82 - 9 years ago
res
unres

I have no words u made me speechless 
It was hotness personified
Finally Asya became one
I liked d end bit when after making love there joint POV was written
today we confessed.. we bared our souls to each other.. so we bared our body to each other.👏

Kalyani buddy aaj bade updt karne ke mood main lag rahi ho😆😉
Edited by jas91 - 9 years ago
unres

well first thanks for completeing the work which u've left incomplete exactly 4hour&10minute ago.
and ya I was also turn-on while reading it😉

its just wou
I love it

and keep writeing yar because u r a amazing writer
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by jas91

res
Kalyani buddy aaj bade updt karne ke mood main lag rahi ho😆😉

finished the whole thing together...last night..
 so thought will post them too..
 as work will start from tomorrow..
Originally posted by kals82

finished the whole thing together...last night..
 so thought will post them too..
 as work will start from tomorrow..

acha hai u didn't kept us waiting🤣