Shud we?..... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
She herself is responsible for all this clutter and her dad😡. If she loves Daya sir she should directly talk to him. And her dad uses her as a way to get time to pay loan😡..

I feel sorry for we CID fans.
Originally posted by sherdilali

No actually she should feel sorry for us asal zulm to hum cid fans pe hua na

correctly said sherdil
Me to feel sorry for us all.. Her marriage is almost fixed but still deep inside her heart having a hope that daya sir stops her marriage and confess his love to him..
unka to pata nahi but we are suffering from all these
Originally posted by sherdilali

No actually she should feel sorry for us asal zulm to hum cid fans pe hua na
I secnd u
Not at all. Firstly no one told her to go and pataofy Daya. When she did who told her to go and agree to the marriage with Siddharth? Why does Daya have to say anything when she knows? To top it off she pretends to be oblivious to why the duo's friendship suddenly broke. Really? No one is that oblivious. And now that her engagement is set with Siddharth she looks at Daya hopefully as if he'll suddenly shout "Yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti hai and I love you Shreya". Really?
Never. She put herself in a place where she is right now. She deserve even more. She herself was after daya, said lovy things purposely and when she saw daya's response, she showed arrogance and attitude that it was daya who first confess his love for her but she won't. Due to which she agreed to marry sid and now by making puppy face in front of daya. it was because of her immaturity and lack of understanding delicacy of relationship, duo's friendship was on urge of breaking. She should be thrown out of cid by making her marry to sid.
I feel sorry for us fans and the duo ones cause this absolute nonsense is affecting it😡