Jodha Akbar

Oysters and Pearls Updt 16/9 Pg 1 - Page 3

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: preetgurti

so true those were the pearls of jodha akbar moment such blissful
way of expressing of love care and trust even admiration beautiful how there eyes shows so much trust love

tera mera saath rahe dhoop ho chaya ho din hoke raat rahe
koi vaada na kare kabhi khaaye na kasam
jab kahe bas ye kahe milke bichdenge na hum
pyaar ki preet ki yun hi barsaat rahe

Amazing Preet di...👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Awesome awesome thoughts Radhika,----------------------- beautifully penned . It is a treat to read your write-ups .
I am at work now , in between classes . Will definitely write in detail later .

Thank you for sharing beautiful thoughts and relevant information ,Radhika and Abhay .

CHARU.
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: history_geek

--- UNRes ---

Radhika,

Fantastic Post..You nailed the essence..👏

<div align="left">Note:
My comments are written wrt the Serial .
</div>

When
in yesterday's Episode, Jodha mentioned the names of Hasan and
Hussain..It was a symbolic yet poignant moment.

First of all,
the angle from which the shot was taken was very beautiful. After some
pathetic shots which we were witnessing since the last so many days...
yesterday , that scene was very NICE.

And, you have very
rightly said it they're destined to sacrifice their lives for their
father...Because we know that those two
unique pearls of the ocean of holiness will return to the ample domain
of the other world, and flung down the lives for their father.

I am eagerly waiting for the arrival of these two Kids in the
show..At least for some time, we will get relief from the negativity of
the serial, and get a DOSE of POSITIVITY..
<font color="#990000">Before
Jodha and Akbar, go in extremely pensive state, i want the Creatives to
show minimum 2-3 episodes with complete happiness and celebrations...</font>

You
are also right in saying that , these names are given to Twins..There
is one more example with me from Akbar's time..Will post about this on sticky / PM later..Your articulation of Jodha as a chaste lady is also quite fitting, as far as i know.

Before
Jodha, Jalal had thought the names as Razia and Radha, in case he gets
daughters.. Speaks Volumes about his know-how of her cult... They both
are a match to each other..

The Creatives gave EQUAL marks to both the protagonists.. 😊

If there is one thing which the Creatives of Jodha Akbar are capable of doing, amidst their "sometimes" OTT NR,😉 then it is the Mutual Understanding of each other's culture and thus spreading out the Noble message..

BTW,
On a sidenote, about Ruqayya, She is never shown to be on equal
frequency with the thinking of Jalal..Perhaps, that's one of the reasons
of giving so many responsibilities to Jodha , in future, but not to
her. I will read the responses here, and keep adding my views later..

Both J-J have a lot to see and learn from each other along with the external
agencies around them..Like, Jalal mentioned the Pandits, and Jodha had
Salima Begum initially, and then even Rahim, to learn from...As Mevlana says -- "We can't help being thirsty moving towards the voice of water" .. The Show's Jodha Akbar are on similar lines..

Beautiful post Abhay.
And lovely post Radhika.
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I rarely get emotional after reading a post. Your writing did that to me. The thought that the twins in their tragic young lives willingly took the full brunt of the evil that was destined for their parents, is a tear invoking thought.

As you said, there are pearls there if you know where to look. The respect that Jodha and Jalal have for each other's culture and traditions, is a microcosm of the India of the future. The India of our dreams, strong, prosperous and at peace with it's neighbors. Respect for differing opinions is the most important step in that.
Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago
Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

--- UNRes ---

Radhika,

Note:

When in yesterday's Episode, Jodha mentioned the names of Hasan and Hussain..It was a symbolic yet poignant moment.

First of all, the angle from which the shot was taken was very beautiful. After some pathetic shots which we were witnessing since the last so many days... yesterday , that scene was very NICE.

And, you have very rightly said it they're destined to sacrifice their lives for their father...Because we know that those two unique pearls of the ocean of holiness will return to the ample domain of the other world, and flung down the lives for their father.

I am eagerly waiting for the arrival of these two Kids in the show..At least for some time, we will get relief from the negativity of the serial, and get a DOSE of POSITIVITY.. Before Jodha and Akbar, go in extremely pensive state, i want the Creatives to show minimum 2-3 episodes with complete happiness and celebrations...

You are also right in saying that , these names are given to Twins..There is one more example with me from Akbar's time..Will post about this on sticky / PM later..Your articulation of Jodha as a chaste lady is also quite fitting, as far as i know.

Before Jodha, Jalal had thought the names as Razia and Radha, in case he gets daughters.. Speaks Volumes about his know-how of her cult... They both are a match to each other..

If there is one thing which the Creatives of Jodha Akbar are capable of doing, amidst their "sometimes" OTT NR,😉 then it is the Mutual Understanding of each other's culture and thus spreading out the Noble message..

BTW, On a sidenote, about Ruqayya, She is never shown to be on equal frequency with the thinking of Jalal..Perhaps, that's one of the reasons of giving so many responsibilities to Jodha , in future, but not to her. I will read the responses here, and keep adding my views later..

Both J-J have a lot to see and learn from each other along with the external agencies around them..Like, Jalal mentioned the Pandits, and Jodha had Salima Begum initially, and then even Rahim, to learn from...As Mevlana says -- "We can't help being thirsty moving towards the voice of water" .. The Show's Jodha Akbar are on similar lines..

Superb post Abhay. We should be proud of our serial. How many serials have there been, now and ever, which have promoted so vociferously the concept of cross cultural interaction and tolerance? Very few, suspect.
-ambrosia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

--- UNRes ---

Radhika,

Note:

When in yesterday's Episode, Jodha mentioned the names of Hasan and Hussain..It was a symbolic yet poignant moment.

First of all, the angle from which the shot was taken was very beautiful. After some pathetic shots which we were witnessing since the last so many days... yesterday , that scene was very NICE.

And, you have very rightly said it they're destined to sacrifice their lives for their father...Because we know that those two unique pearls of the ocean of holiness will return to the ample domain of the other world, and flung down the lives for their father.

I am eagerly waiting for the arrival of these two Kids in the show..At least for some time, we will get relief from the negativity of the serial, and get a DOSE of POSITIVITY.. Before Jodha and Akbar, go in extremely pensive state, i want the Creatives to show minimum 2-3 episodes with complete happiness and celebrations...

You are also right in saying that , these names are given to Twins..There is one more example with me from Akbar's time..Will post about this on sticky / PM later..Your articulation of Jodha as a chaste lady is also quite fitting, as far as i know.

Before Jodha, Jalal had thought the names as Razia and Radha, in case he gets daughters.. Speaks Volumes about his know-how of her cult... They both are a match to each other..

BTW, On a sidenote, about Ruqayya, She is never shown to be on equal frequency with the thinking of Jalal..Perhaps, that's one of the reasons of giving so many responsibilities to Jodha , in future, but not to her. I will read the responses here, and keep adding my views later..

Both J-J have a lot to see and learn from each other along with the external agencies around them..Like, Jalal mentioned the Pandits, and Jodha had Salima Begum initially, and then even Rahim, to learn from...As Mevlana says -- "We can't help being thirsty moving towards the voice of water" .. The Show's Jodha Akbar are on similar lines..

awesome post abhay👏...hmm vo name scene acha tha I liked that...hassan nd hussain...finally babies ke naam aaye...
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Sorry Radhika Just read ur post... i read all ur posts..but this one is the best..u no i like many writers..mansi jaya dhiksha maddy u and ayushi...but most of the times Jaya's post touches my soul..after jaya's post ..this post of urs touched my soul and made me speechless... is post ko aur tume tareef karne ke liye humare paas lafz kam padgaye... once again lovely and beautiful post...
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amina1

Nice for me i learnt a lot from jA

Thanks, Amina! Pls do share a few things you learnt from JA with us also :)
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: preetgurti

Nice beautiful 😳 radhika I have no words how beautifully u write
abt hassan and hussain and akdha the connection was soo pure
I don't understand what I can add more uts such a blissful moment u put up

Preet,

Thanks! 😳 

Add songs 😃
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: susantogiaa

even i was shock when jodha said hasan and hussain really they describe the event soo beautiful

Early life :

Husayn and his brother Hasan were the last descendants of Prophet Muhammad (S.AW) living during his lifetime and remaining after his death. There are many accounts of his love for them which refer to them together

Muhammad is reported to have said that whoever loves them has loved him and whoever hates them has hated him. A famous narration declares them the "Masters of the Youth of Paradise"; this has been particularly important for the Shia who have used it in support of the right of Prophet Muhammad's descendants to succeed him. Other traditions record Prophet Muhammad with his grandsons on his knees, on his shoulders, and even on his back during prayer at the moment of prostrating himself, when they were young

Susan,

Thanks for liking the thread! 

You know na that historical discussions are not allowed? 😊 Let's just focus on the show and what's depicted there. 😊😉