Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: vinitaj27

Thanx Radhika for such an amazing insight into jalal's psych. It is true that they can understand each other so well now that they don't require words to be spoken . They can understand what the other person really wants. 

I just remembered smthg i had read a long time ago.
There is no such thing as a perfect man or a perfect woman, its just that they are perfect for each other.
This holds true for both jalal n jodha.

Vinita,

Your responses are always short but meaningful. ๐Ÿ˜Š Here again, you have given an apt quote for J-J. ๐Ÿ‘
Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Radhika what's your take on everybody crying buckets for a woman who doesn't deserve this.Why they can't give her a simple farewell ?Why so much of Maham glorification.What message it goes to the next generation?That  you can do anything and in the end you can be pardoned? With this kind of compassion and large heart ,the courts of our country would never function then.The way we saw in last two years that some prominent criminals getting death sentence ,showed that even our judiciary system has finally come to terms that some crimes can't be pardoned.
Radhika ,I am not against compassion ,sympathy or pardoning somebody .But you have to look at The persin's deeds too.Then why Ram killed Ravan? Krishna killed Kansa? Because Ravan and Kansa were pure evils.They had to be killed,Same applies to a lady who has done horrendous crime of killing unborn babies,She has torutured and killed innocent people.
Jalal was good that he didn't kill her but atleast they should show some restraint from the OTT grief for Maham.
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: najma123

Nice post Radhika... Different and moving thoughts. Abhay. Can't quote. technical issue... good one. btw. wanna know. what sacrifice is being discussed? the kids sacrificed for jalal? how so? want to know... ruqiaya will always be ruqaiya... she is like the odd one... i am not watching the show... cant comment on shots. i have resolved to watch the show ONLY if Jalal wears some decent clothes. NOT the snake clothes. 

Thanks, Najma! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Friends, I am going to write a quote, which is for all characters of Jodha Akbar. Each line suits and sits aptly in their place.Hope you like it๐Ÿ˜Š

"Kindness is strength. Good-nature is often mistaken for virtue, and good health sometimes passes for genius. Anger blows out the lamp of the mind. In the examination of a great and important question, every one should be serene, slow-pulsed, and calm. Intelligence is not the foundation of arrogance. Insolence is not logic. Epithets are the arguments of malice." 

Now try to find out, to whom does line refer to.Let us see whose answers match with me the most.๐Ÿ˜‰
P.S:Please do let me know your views๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by lasyap3 - 9 years ago
Dexterity thumbnail
Radhika,this Ruqaiyya is just increasing my histamine levels.๐Ÿ˜•
So I just thought of writing something about this lady today๐Ÿ˜ก (inspired by your side note๐Ÿ˜‰)

RUQ-JALAL

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." 

After Ruqaiyya's pardaphaash,it is evident that Jalal may punish her for her deeds and may sideline her.This would be a shock for Jalal, and he would be deeply hurt by this ploy of her.Why I conside it to be a SHOCK because --

"To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal." 

It is not that she will realise and repent for her mistakes,but it would be TOO late.

"It was a mistake," you said. But the cruel thing was, it felt like the mistake was mine, for trusting you." 

RUQ-AUDHA

How far this thirst to power take her,in reality??

In order to get power and retain it,it is necessary to love power,but love of power is not connected with goodness but with qualities that are opposite of goodness,such as pride,cunning and cruelty.

In this race of getting audha and taakat she surely going to undo all her doings and is going to wash away her image.

"You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making." 

RUQ-JODHA

I just loved the answering of Jodha which had shut Ruqaiyya and her ranting.I just sometimes wonder and try to ponder about Jodha being so naive towards Ruqaiyya.๐Ÿ˜•

"Don't sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there's nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you." 

I just don't understand why a lady like Ruqaiyya needs such a good treatment from Jodha. She is always the same lady,who always tries to let down Jodha, who is so audha obsessive,power thirsty,possessive and jealous.๐Ÿ˜ก

She just once admitted herself (Atifa's track)en route,that she has always tried to curse her happiness.

Why on Earth, Jodha wants to re-repair her relations with Ruqaiyya all the time??๐Ÿฅฑ

I know that our Jodha is pure at heart and always tries to spread love and goodness by being herself.I can understand Jodha's behaviour with Maham.But for a lady like Ruq,is it really necessary??(If I get any answer to this question, I would be grateful๐Ÿ˜•).
At the end,it is Jodha who gets trapped in her evil plans. 
Why is it so, that inspite of all odds, Jodha is not able to sense Ruqaiyya's intentions???

Whatever may be the situations created by Ruqaiyya,it is going to be a utter flop and in the end result,we will always find JJ united ๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S: I am not bashing Jodha here, I just wanted to know her POV behind this behaviour๐Ÿ˜•

P.P.S:Did anyone observe Ruqaiyya's expressions and feelings(evident)after Maham takes back her baddua๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Dexterity thumbnail
SON YOU WILL OUTGROW MY LAP BUT NEVER MY HEART:

There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.

I just loved the scene where Jalal sits on the takht alone in Deewan-e-Khaas...โญ๏ธ

"If you learn to really sit with loneliness and embrace it for the gift that it is...an opportunity to get to know YOU, to learn how strong you really are, to depend on no one but YOU for your happiness...you will realize that a little loneliness goes a LONG way in creating a richer, deeper, more vibrant and colorful YOU." 

I like the situations where Jalal stands alone sometimes either near the TARAZU or near the TAKHT. As stated above, being alone sometimes gives you the SUKOON and helps to find the exact SOLUTION.๐Ÿ˜‰
This was exactly when he thinks and comes to the conclusion that he should meet his BADI AMMI.๐Ÿ˜Š

The scene was portrayed beautifully.โค๏ธ 

I was literally experiencing Jalal's each and every feeling evident towards his BADI AMMI JAAN,which he had been suppressing inside himself.๐Ÿ˜ญ

I am glad that finally he had conquered his inner turmoil and had come there to RELIVE and CHERISH his love for his BADI AMMI๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Son's are the anchors of a mother's life.

The scene had three elements in it,as it progressed--

Phase 1:Shehenshah Jalal

Phase2:Nostalgic Jalal

Phase3:Beta Jalal

I have seen the Shehenshah rewinding his memory, experiencing the Jazbaat. Then he becomes nostalgic and finally transforms himself into BETA JALAL.I am happy that this REVERSE TACTICS of Jodha had catalysed Jalal's hidden emotions with her clever PSYCHOLOGY tecchnique.Thanks to her๐Ÿ˜‰
I liked that portion too when he removes his TAAJ, and then comes to see his BADI AMMI, which signifies that he was visiting her not as the King but as a SON๐Ÿ˜Š

Dexterity thumbnail
I updated my post on page 1
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

I updated my post on page 1

read it ..beautifully written. Missed your posts..
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lasyap3

Sorry for the late posts akka, as I am busy with my projects and exam schedules๐Ÿ˜•

I will be just writing a small post regarding this๐Ÿ˜Š

I just loved the potrayal of the scene. It was so beautiful and magnificient ๐Ÿ˜ณ

He who loves with purity considers not the gift of the lover, but the love of the giver.

I would just like to say our JJ's love is so DIVINE and PURE.I feel that Jodha has given a beautiful gift to Jalal by deciding THE NAMES of the twins,which are APT.

Minds are like flowers, they only open when the time is right.

Hence he applauded her SOCH๐Ÿ‘

Regarding the TWINS birth,sacrifice and DEATH, here is what I feel---

"Death is like giving birth. Birth can be painful. Sometimes women die from giving birth. However, when the baby is born, all that pain (that was endured) vanishes in an instant. Love for that tiny baby makes one forget the pain, the fear.The love between mother and child is the highest experience, the closest to divine love. 
You might wonder about the parallel I'm making between birth and death. But I say to you, the fear and pain accompanying an awful death is over quickly. Beyond that portal one is suddenly in the light, in oneness and bliss...Just as a woman heals rapidly after childbirth and then is able to fall in love with her baby, those who pass over also are able to fall in love with a new life."
----Kuan Yin

I am sure that JJ would find SOLACE in each other.They will grieve their children death, but would move ahead and everything will get right slowly in due course of time.๐Ÿ˜Š 

"A lot of things are inherent in life -change, birth, death, aging, illness, accidents, calamities, and losses of all kinds- but these events don't have to be the cause of ongoing suffering. Yes, these events cause grief and sadness, but grief and sadness pass, like everything else, and are replaced with other experiences. 

Sayonaara for now๐Ÿ˜‰

Lasya,

Beautiful, esp the last lines. ๐Ÿค—

Don't say Saayonara. Say Au Revoir, Till we Meet again...๐Ÿ˜Š
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Radhika what's your take on everybody crying buckets for a woman who doesn't deserve this.Why they can't give her a simple farewell ?Why so much of Maham glorification.What message it goes to the next generation?That  you can do anything and in the end you can be pardoned? With this kind of compassion and large heart ,the courts of our country would never function then.The way we saw in last two years that some prominent criminals getting death sentence ,showed that even our judiciary system has finally come to terms that some crimes can't be pardoned.

Radhika ,I am not against compassion ,sympathy or pardoning somebody .But you have to look at The persin's deeds too.Then why Ram killed Ravan? Krishna killed Kansa? Because Ravan and Kansa were pure evils.They had to be killed,Same applies to a lady who has done horrendous crime of killing unborn babies,She has torutured and killed innocent people.
Jalal was good that he didn't kill her but atleast they should show some restraint from the OTT grief for Maham.

Rashmi,

You may find a part of the answer to your Q in my post on Maham today on the Ruq's Quest for MUZ Title thread. Pls read that and then we will discuss further. ๐Ÿ˜Š