Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

positive for future track

Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
i m positive ab future track nw.as per chugalkhor aunty veeba twist & scenes were  suddenlyinserted in r rockstar track to increase trp.as per spoiler videos they already have shoot  ranvi rockstar semifinale & most probably finale scenes too.so they must have enough bank of mumbai episodes b nt pp veeba scenes as they have recently bring this twist & shoot on short notice.i think thatswhy yday episodes has mostly mumbai bits & less veeba bits.also if they purposly bring this twist  as trp stunt that means they accepted veeba importance  for trp.as they already had invested so much on rockstar track & has shot semifinale &/ finale scenes so they will nt chop it.bt may b next track they will concentrate on veeba or nira  bt this time they will nt dare to ignore them.already trp has decresed  too much. so i m positive for future track.waiting for this r rack to get over.still anmol,risabh,dev r making this rack bearable😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's a mistake to be positive about this show.😆
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was positive like you ... but new spoiler abt RG their Fight Milan Fashion
Again Veera obssesed with RG
CVs are ForeverRgFans ... I m done now 
Bahut ho gaya
Will not leave MaSh🤬
Patharsitara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

It's a mistake to be positive about this show.😆

i know so i was skipping episodes till chugalkhor aunty news abt  veeba twist.chugalkhor aunty news r mostly true.if they changed track suddenly that means whatever track hey planned for future will be for boosing trp n according to already plannned script.as stupid uncle told "we dont care abt trp" bt nw caring for trp & bringing changes on short notice.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
True.The only positive that came out of this track is that the TRP decreased a lot and they had to bring in a VeeBa twist.

But the problem is their RG obsession is not going. They are giving everyone else step motherly treatment. :(
Patharsitara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Nayna..

I was positive like you ... but new spoiler abt RG their Fight Milan Fashion

Again Veera obssesed with RG
CVs are ForeverRgFans ... I m done now 
Bahut ho gaya
Will not leave MaSh🤬

they cant show  forever rg track as there r other two couples which also need screenspace & stories.actors will feel frustrate too if they r made to sit for long time without track,time.also this track proved big failure for them.finally they r business personnel.no matter who is their fav,atlast their motive will be profits only.same with sp channel.channel always interfere when shows suffer from loss of viewership.jyada din tak manmarzi nahi chalti.also first indication of change we already got.i m waiting for this track to over as they have to show already shot & planned track.next track will nt be according to their script bt according to viewership.i m nw certain abt this.
Patharsitara thumbnail
[QUOTE=ST0207]True.The only positive that came out of this track is that the TRP decreased a lot and they had to bring in a VeeBa twist.

But the problem is their RG obsession is not going. They are giving everyone else step motherly treatment. :([/QUOTE
their RG obsession is nt greater than their business,profit & sp channel.😆
channel will nt understand & entertain their obsession when  it is loosing profits & viewership
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bas SP hi hamara sahara hai. _/\_
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: imdevil

they cant show  forever rg track as there r other two couples which also need screenspace & stories.actors will feel frustrate too if they r made to sit for long time without track,time.also this track proved big failure for them.finally they r business personnel.no matter who is their fav,atlast their motive will be profits only.same with sp channel.channel always interfere when shows suffer from loss of viewership.jyada din tak manmarzi nahi chalti.also first indication of change we already got.i m waiting for this track to over as they have to show already shot & planned track.next track will nt be according to their script bt according to viewership.i m nw certain abt this.

I like your optimism ! Seriously felt so good reading it
But dont forget they had shown G's track for 7 months
And Now also they can show RG track after singing track
Its not necssary that Sp interferes ... coz interfere karna hota toh R ka singing ek mahine se chalu hai usme hi interfere karte
Then too believing in ur optimism ... lets hope for best for VeeBa _/\_😃
Patharsitara thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Bas SP hi hamara sahara hai. _/\_

by doing sudden changes in script,by bringing veeba twist i think uncle&  aunty has already realised that r track is totally failure.otherwise they wld had made changes  or bring twist in rockstar track.also they may fast forward r tack to wrap it asap.i  really optimistic nw that next track will be full loaded with veeba.