positive for future track - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Thank Youu for some optimism at this point of time ... There are few Awesome VeeBa fans here too who were always Positive & Optimistic when we get to see some stupid & non worthy episodes ... Thanks to this track that they have now quit watching the show & will return if something solid is shown on VeeBa ... And I honestly miss those members so much coz I love the way they write & their optimism !!

Coming to ur point - This show has actually tested many of our patience - Thanks to CV's, the makers & their never ending obsession ... They have invested so much on this track ... Not just investing, but the makers have gone to such extent of dragging this track by showing tiny details of their Favs ... It's just too much ... Inspite of knowing the fact that the singing track is not working - TRP is the proof - But the makers are still on stubborn mode to stretch this track

I don't mind this singing track but at least throw in some parallel track & should balance the episode in a proper & organized way so that the acting of other Awesome actors doesn't look dull ... But this PH is just something else ... They just don't want to see anything further than their Favs

Honestly by reading ur positive post - It made me feel a lil better & the lil hope about the next track came back in me ... No matter what VeeBa are the end game of this show ... Bas - this singing crap needs to end ASAP coz I think it has gone too far already !!Edited by Sukhmani05 - 9 years ago