Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I see a lot of people bashing that movie here. Like its totally crap movie. I remember watching the movie in theater and while I thought it was too long, found it to be an average movie.

Negative reaction is because the movie was that bad or due to the fact that it kinda justified infidelity?  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Concept was fine
they just needed better director and actors. They direction was very slow and acting was very poor baring abhishek and kiron kher who were  the only ones who acted well. Amitab was the worst, so OTT
Edited by -koiza- - 9 years ago
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
It was crap🤢
People hated that both SRK's and Rani's characters cheated on their spouses when they were in perfectly good relationship... Infidelity wasn't justified properly.. IMHO
Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
KANK is probably my fav KJO movie lol

I think people say KANK is bad because of the controversial story line..maybe if it was made now..people would praise it (just like KJOs short story which came out at the right time)
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ILoveDrama

It was crap🤢

People hated that both SRK's and Rani's characters cheated on their spouses when they were in perfectly good relationship... Infidelity wasn't justified properly.. IMHO

But that can happen in real life right? I liked that they didn't bother to portray any negatives of their spouses. Such things happens a lot in West. You get attracted to other person or falll out of love with your spouse without any justification.  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The concept was real man
don't know why people had a problem with that, it happens every where. I am glad some one actually portrayed the concept of infidelity on screen..it was just not treated well

would love homi to make a movie on infidelity. He would treat it well
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

But that can happen in real life right? I liked that they didn't bother to portray any negatives of their spouses. Such things happens a lot in West. You get attracted to other person or fell out of love with your spouse without any justification. 

Yes it does happen in real life too.. Yes people fall out of love but at least have the decency to split with your spouse before sleeping around... Also the sympathy factor that they tried with SRK's character didn't click with me, it made me dislike his character even more😡... Again its my personal opinion .. others might have liked it.
I liked the film, infidelity without justification is unacceptable for majority viewers but it happens a lot in society, though direction and acting could have been better.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It's not bad

It's a worst bakwass faltu movie
Aishahh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YES! It was terrible to say the least.