Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Hehe. I can't remember the singer's name right now, but something like that happened in her life. Her husband cheated on her with her best friend who was also married. Singer ended up with her husband after that.πŸ˜†

Like KGro x wife Shraddha got married with karan Gro co star πŸ˜†Edited by awesomegurti - 9 years ago
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Lunchbox is sorta similar too right?

Astitva was a more bold take...the woman not only cheats but also gets pregnant by her lover and lets her husband assume that he is the father for most part of her child's life till he is an adult. (But when you see the film, you totally understand where she comes from...her sense of lonliness is explored in depth and so is her husband's complete cluelessness regarding her feelings and needs.)

Lunch box is more like a fairy tale...the focus is entirely on the romance between the married woman and her letter writer / cooking admirer and nothing else is told.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

What really made the film terrible for me was how SRK leaves his son and mother, especially his son. KJO tried hard to show western culture but that failed. 

Absolutely. SRK's Dev keeps complaining to his wife that she is so career oriented and doesn't give any time to their kid and then dumps the child conviniently when it comes to choosing between his family and his lover!πŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

<div>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Astitva was a more bold take...the woman not only cheats but also gets pregnant by her lover and lets her husband assume that he is the father for most part of her child's life till he is an adult. (But when you see the film, you totally understand where she comes from...her sense of lonliness is explored in depth and so is her husband's complete cluelessness regarding her feelings and needs.)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Lunch box is more like a fairy tale...the focus is entirely on the romance between the married woman and her letter writer / cooking admirer and nothing else is told.</font>

Btw Wts the end of the movie ?
That guy accepts tabu as his mother ?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Hehe. I can't remember the singer's name right now, but something like that happened in her life. Her husband cheated on her with her best friend who was also married. Singer ended up with her husband after that. πŸ˜†

Edit: Shania Twain

Oh wow..This can make for an entertaining film πŸ˜† Or an Ekta soap too..Only difference is Ekta will make them go back to their original partners after several rounds of musical chairs πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely. SRK's Dev keeps complaining to his wife that she is so career oriented and doesn't give any time to their kid and then dumps the child conviniently when it comes to choosing between his family and his lover!πŸ˜†

No no...SRK didn't leave his son...remember they were ready to be honest and tell everything to their spouses and start afresh...but Preity give him a tight hard slap...and kicked him out ...i would have done the sameπŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
@awesomegurti,

No. It was even better. Tabu walks away after leaving her husband and son, with none other than the son's fiancee! (I think it was Namrata Shirodker who did that role!)

The son says some pretty awful things to Tabu and the fiancee gives him a piece of her mind and tells Tabu that they are both better off without the father and the son! Amazing ending!πŸ˜† I loved it!
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Poppy that's the part I have biggest problem with.

KJO totally got it wrong there and made such a big generalization against NRI's.. basically the western culture.

If the children part wasn't highlighted, and they focused on what Rani lacked and how Abhishek wasn't what she wanted maybe portrayed him as a player, also if they could show what SRK really was missing then the film could be great.

With the way KJO made the film, it looks like srk-rani left their families for a great one night stand, basically were looking for good sex. But if KJO thinks couple's gets divorced so easily then he is totally wrong. Even if people do want better sex then they do cheating but never leave wife and children so easily, all that is very important for them also. It's really beyond this, they should have highlighted srk's-preity's personal issues more.
poppy2009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

No no...SRK didn't leave his son...remember they were ready to be honest and tell everything to their spouses and start afresh...but Preity give him a tight hard slap...and kicked him out ...i would have done the sameπŸ˜†

Oh!πŸ˜† Chalo, he had some redemption! Ha! Ha! Preity's slap! Best thing ever! Do aur padne chahiye the!

awesomegurti thumbnail

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">@awesomegurti,</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">No. It was even better. Tabu walks away after leaving her husband and son, with none other than the son's fiancee! (I think it was Namrata Shirodker who did that role!)</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The son says some pretty awful things to Tabu and the fiancee gives him a piece of her mind and tells Tabu that they are both better off without the father and the son! Amazing ending!πŸ˜†I loved it!</font>

Oh ya I got it nw yep it's Namrata oly
Both walks away in d end
Namrata says to that guy u r narrow minded n all πŸ˜†