Ek Boond Ishq to go off air - ALL Discussion here - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shaina_b

They will regret this and mark my words, very soon they will be bringing in EBI 2 in the same time slot to save their channel!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Their channel will now go down the drain and that is an EBIan's curse!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก

If EBI 2 is gonna air, please let it not be on LifeRotOk.. I am done with this channel!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by dsnair

Why do we want  EBI to b bck in a chnnel like Lifeok who nevr promoted it 

A season 2 can only be in the same channel!!!!

Do you know what I feel like someone's ripped my heart out an hammerd it I๐Ÿฅบ feel๐Ÿ’” that bad ebi is the last episode i will watch on life OK iv  had it ebi deserves so much more but other shows like bawara I mean I know its gone now but they used to get promos  and all ebi was never appreciated  chalo Jo hua so hua an him na ek saath  request kurenge ki ebi season 2 with same everything apart from storyline, and channel what say ?๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Main jarnthi hu ki yeah borth  lumba thar pur kya karu ? "Is dil kar karu, main kya karu main kya...karu" soz  (I had to do that )
If anyone like wants to chat to me about ebi or anything I'm free 24\7 no wait 19\6 because main shopping  jarthi hu Saturday par 
I love shopping (not as much as ebi though)๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by 09rathorep - 9 years ago
For lifeok "sun raha heh na tu ... Rora hi hu meh" 
PS. If you gat a chance listen to it on dailymotion .
After I watched ebi my heart was crying then according to me the best thing to do is ..

Google 'sad Hindi songs'
Go to the eighth one down
'Full Hindi song painful touching video daily motion '

It reminded me of ek boond ishq because mj and Tara get separated several times
So tell me what you think after 
i m really going to miss ebi a lot ๐Ÿ˜ญ
and i hate this kamina lifeok๐Ÿ˜ก
i want vicha in another show in another channel
i m going to miss vicha very badly
i m crying litteraly whenever i m watching last episodes of ebi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
i m going to miss mriara very badly๐Ÿ˜ญ
Has any one seen the promo of ajeeb dasta hai yeh its utterly
Rubbish I mean who is going to watch two people arguein over what coffee got in 
I'd rathervwatch coffee with karan I mean at least its entertaining 
Well the rapid fire round is but this I can't believe our much loved ek books ishq is going to
Go off air because of this its its down right pathetic and absolutely ridiculous๐Ÿ˜ก
I'm so ๐Ÿ’” heartbroken๐Ÿ’” iv never thought ebi would go so soon each day is a day with more and more pain ๐Ÿ’”
But here we stand bye ebi I'm going to miss u very much xoxo
@...jas...

You have hit the nail on the head dear...
For me also the EBI which I loved had ended when they introduced the Sia angle...
Anyways I did watch it on and off just for my addiction to the lead pair...
But still I'm sad it has t end like this...
Hope to see them again in another show soon and on a more popular and reliable channel I must add...
I quit the show after the silly leap but this is show which had the potential to be a remarkable show but turned out to be khachra. But still I will cherish the memories I had of EBI in its initial days. Naughty bubbly Tara and her monologues of 'Aisa na kiya toh kya kiya' and the entire Shekhawat family who were wiped off the show like they never existed ๐Ÿ˜ก And I so loved the dignified Mrityunjay n I wish he wasn turned into a clown later in the show. But despite all this I must say this is the best place I have been in IF ๐Ÿ‘ All members are so friendly n so warm n they dont fight like other fandoms ๐Ÿ‘
Love the show I had once seen n this forum n miss it too ๐Ÿ˜ญ