Vani Rani Tuesday September 16th 2014 Discussions

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A decent episode.

Rani-Vani & Bhoomi : The dialogues were good. I really feel the villies deserve this kind of a treatment. But pavam Mano. Let's see how they are gonna take this further.

Poo-Kar track: A bit draggy. No munnetram. Karthi has been telling the same dialogue"I don't want to live with Poo anymore" for the past 3 days & that too in a very harsh & screaming voice😡 . Buddy you need to calm down first to think properly. But what to do. Our Poo has hurt his feelings that much with her words & silence. Good to see Poo confessing her love to Karthi but wrong time baby. Kolkata liye ithe solinthiye na pavam Karthi santhosam paturpaan. One good thing is that, all the secrets between this couple is coming out one after the other. The only left out secret is Poo's thali. I think what Joshiyar predicted is right. I think he said, if Karthi tied the thali then they will live happily otherwise problems. That's y all this problems. I wonder what will be Poo's step now to earn Karthi's love. 🤔 😲 😳

VB family: Vani made her point clear to Gautam that she doesn't want to be Kathir's Sambandhi but pavam Gautam.Looks like he has already started to love Pooja😳
Please Gautam, don't be silent like Poongudi. Ellam mudinjone sollathe. Don't hide it. 😕 Edited by Sang_aptech - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
i think gautam will marry pooja and come infront of Vani 
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sang_aptech

A decent episode.

Rani-Vani & Bhoomi : The dialogues were good. I really feel the villies deserve this kind of a treatment. But pavam Mano. Let's see how they are gonna take this further.

Poo-Kar track: A bit draggy. No munnetram. Karthi has been telling the same dialogue"I don't want to live with Poo anymore" for the past 3 days & that too in a very harsh & screaming voice😡 . Buddy you need to calm down first to think properly. But what to do. Our Poo has hurt his feelings that much with her words & silence. Good to see Poo confessing her love to Karthi but wrong time baby. Kolkata liye ithe solinthiye na pavam Karthi santhosam paturpaan. One good thing is that, all the secrets between this couple is coming out one after the other. The only left out secret is Poo's thali. I think what Joshiyar predicted is right. I think he said, if Karthi tied the thali then they will live happily otherwise problems. That's y all this problems. I wonder what will be Poo's step now to earn Karthi's love. 🤔 😲 😳

VB family: Vani made her point clear to Gautam that she doesn't want to be Kathir's Sambandhi but pavam Gautam.Looks like he has already started to love Pooja😳
Please Gautam, don't be silent like Poongudi. Ellam mudinjone sollathe. Don't hide it. 😕

i felt the samy way - Karthick needs to stop - he did say what his decision and let Poo decide what she wanted - why drag her parents there - Sr and Jr even Mano needs this torture - they all forced Poo to do it - Poo should stand in her decision and give space to Karthck to come around - one thing surprised me Poo crying on her mother's shoulder shows whatever the moms do kids still love their parents  - we need break from Karthick😉

i have the same doubt about Gautham - Thenu told Vani the truth - Vani warning him if he start to have feelings for her then stop no proceed

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --aarthi--

i think gautam will marry pooja and come infront of Vani 

Gautham never listen to Vani always his own boss - there is a chance he would do that still he respect his parents so much it will stop him making the mistake

Pooja going to walk soon - she should be normal need to get out of the hospital soon
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Kalki..

Vani is repeatedly asking Gautham if he loves Pooja and he is denying everytime.. So if he marries Pooja without everyones knowledge Vani is going to blast him..
Sawmya8762 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update 
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
I think Vani knew tat Gautam is developing a soft corner for Pooja..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My Lioness Gonna Blast Gautham, if he says He loves Pooja in Future or If he marry her w/o Vani's Permission!!
Gautham, Dnt be Silent lyk Saro 😭😭😭  Y U Brothers are being silent if the matter is Abt Love??

And Both Poo's are Being Stubborn with their Decision!! ONR sir, pls show some Difference!!😛