Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Very good prologue waiting for the updates
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweety71

Loved the prologue continue soon please

Thanks a lot, darling!!! Will continue soon!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nancyshroff

Lovely prologue continue soon please

Thanks a lot, darling!!!! I will do soon!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: navyarocks81

Awesome prologue update soon please

Thanks yaar!!! Will do soon!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cuteenavii

Very good prologue waiting for the updates

Thanks!! Here is the update!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 1:
Anant Bajpai, a man in his late twenties, dashing, handsome, the biggest business tycoon of India and one of the youngest billionnaires of the world was sitting in an international hospital waiting for the operation of his Dadi, his only family to be successfully completed. The doctor came out after quite sometime and informed that the operation went well but for the time being the patient is unconscious and he could meet her after she regains her consciousness.
After some time,
A nurse informs Anant that he could meet his Dadi. Immediately he went inside the room and spoke in his husky voice,
" How are you feeling right now, Dadi?"
" I am feeling good,Anant beta. But all these are the messages that God wants me to go back to him."
"Never, dadi! Nothing will happen to you ever!"
" If not today then tomorrow, it is inevitable, beta!! Promise me that you will fulfill my last wish at any cost!"
" Just name it, dadi!" He said holding her hands while tears were flowing from his eyes which forgot how to cry.
" Bring back my pothi, Anant!"
" I have a sister, Dadi?" He said in a shocked voice as he never knew anything of this sort.
" No, Anant! I meant your wife! Wife you thought you never had and that girl who became your wife unknowingly."
Anant was shocked beyond any limits. 'Commitment' was a word which was not there in his dictionary and now he is even married but he had promised his Dadi to fulfill whatever her wish might be. So he said,
" Whatever you say, Dadi but i need the details if this marriage and this girl."
" the name of that girl is Navya Mishra, daughter of Deepak and Meeta Mishra. " she gave him the details so as to why the marriage happened and why she is no longer his practical wife. Anant mentally pledged that in a period of 1 week this girl who is his wife would be in front of him as his wife.
Kilometers away,
A girl whose purity in heart, smile and loving nature were her greatest assets was enjoying her friends party and was looking out if anyone was uncomfortable in that party to make them feel comfortable. She didn't realize what time had in hold for her as i would take away her greatest assets from her for relationship she would wish she never had. She was Navya Mishra who was religiously Navya Anant Bajpai.At the age 13 her family suddenly shifted to England as they broke up all their relations with Bajpais and now wanted that Navya should never go Bajpai house as a daugther-in-law. She was thoroughly enjoying her best friend appy's birthday party when suddenly Appy came and told her,
" Yaar, Vacations hain to kahin chale?"
" Kahan tu hi bata!!"
"India, yaar!! Hum kabhi wahan gaye nahin parantu tu to janti haina India ko to tu bhi saath chalna!"
" Mujhe meri mathrubhoomi ki yaad agayi ab!! Zaroor chalenge agar Maa aur Papa ma gaye to"
" Maan gayenge nahin to main manvaloongi!"
They already started making plans for their travel as they were quite excited. They decided that it will be 1 week trip and there they can stay at Navya's cousin Ritika aka Ritz's house.

---
TBC
Hope that you like it!!!
Please comment and like!!!
Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
-Everglow- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aree wahh! The chapter was very interesting... AnYa are going to meet really very soon it seems... Update soon!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

aree wahh! The chapter was very interesting... AnYa are going to meet really very soon it seems... Update soon!

Thanks a lot, darling!! Yeah Milan is in cards!!! I will update soon!!!