•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

THE TRUTH IS OUT

THE DAY I JOINED THE FORUM, THERE WAS ONLY 1 OBJECTIVE; TO EXPOSE AND TO GET THE FORUM MEMBERS ACKNOWLEDGE WITH THE TRUE FACES & NATURE OF THESE SHOWS.THESE ARE THE REAL PHOTOCOPIES/XEROX COPIES.

4 months back I posted only some of shows only which I considered & was even having the proof that these are the copies exactly (whether good or bad ) of our LTL. Those were only few names but now I have come up with the wide list which I remembered continuously from 4 years back. It's continuous in nature , I mean this show is still getting copied. This list even till now is not exhaustive   as this show have been copied on an innumerable times. So friends here's the list I tried to assemble :

On star plus/star one/life ok:-

1)    the most successful copy of ltl; ISS PYAR KO KYA NAAM DOON= 100 % copied. Even the ff's & os + ss ; I feel were copied from this forum.my heart knows what I have to bear whenever I watched the show from any viewpoint , any angle. So rthe whole show was copy and for this reason I hate it's success. If it was made to get successful then it should have been recognized at least in it's real form that it's an copy of ltl.

2)     The character of MAAN in GEET [ only & only to some extent]. This I m saying on the basis of what has been written about the character + some scenes on star one , I got to see.even, I want to know more about this from the forum members.

3)    A show was in 2010 ; name was "BEHENEIN". The wedding scene and the after effects scenes.

4)    ISS PYAR KO KYA NAM DOON-DOOBARA:- already mentioned in my one of me earlier posts.

5)    In 2011, there ws one show one star plus with comedy as genre , used to air only on Saturday, copied 100 % bg music of DSP . even the body guards & their outfits were same.

6)    From 2010-2011, a show "PYAR KI EK KAHANI". The look ws not exactly the same bit the colors of the outfits of the lead male actor were same & many scenes were too copied. Example= the gr8, notorious"baath scene", remember ??

7)     A show on star one ,started in 2010 named "HAUNTED NIGHTS", started in june. I m talking about the second story in which ridhi dogra ( sups )was there. In her character except the ghaghra/skirt, everything was taken fro the character of this show even the make & hair style too!!

8)    In MARYADA also, [ in 2010 only ]the initial stills were seemed to belong  the character she played in LTL.

9)    Upto last year  a show with Marathi background," KHAMOSHIYAAN". When  the show was about to end the lead character started copying the body language of DSP.  ( 10)  on life ok , a show "DO DIL EK JAAN"was  there in 2013 in which 3 actors  of this show were there  at a same point of time .but the point is this show copied the scenes of LTL and the male lead (!!!!) was the very bad Xerox copy of DSP.    (11) On life ok, in it's how SAVITRI, while watching [ as I felt ], during june-july 2013, the backdrop, the essence of the story of LTL was tried to get copied . the backdrop belongs to the time period when the character of "supts" wass there.my concern is that this show is produced by an  actor who later came in this show 3 yrs back after mishal's exit. (whack !!!)

On zee tv :-  1) the show's name was " SANGINI", which starred iqbal khan and a newcomer binni Sharma ; started in 2010, may be lasted in  2011. Produced by aruna irani, again 100% , the show , the LTL was copied.

2) 3 yrs back in pavitra rishta, the character of "MAANAV''. [ only to some extent ]

3) again JODHA-AKBAR.  Reasons I have mentioned in my earlier posts. Esp regarding the characyer of jalal. As I have said in that posts it's not a cent percent copy. But more than 50 %.

4) PUNAR VIVAH = the second story, started with karan grover.; in 2013. That story which started with our own mr's 2 dance numbers. ( yipeee).it copied some scenes, characterization, costumes & the story a bit.

5) QUBOOL HAI :                the character of ASAD ,   in 2012+ in the initial parts of 2013. Some scenes were  literally copied like the famous food wala scene shown in sept 2010. Expressions + persona + acting + outfits, but not the story. Omg, the set ,the house design was also 100 % copied.

6) in a show "HITLER DIDI", the outfit of DSP, was given to rohit roy. same with same look also.

7) a show on zee tv named "PHIR SUBAH HOGI", started in 2012, copied some scenes ; outfits ( male + female) and the story only on 1 point.

8 )in 2010, a show on zee names " BHAGYALAXMI", aired at 10:30 pm slot, also copied it in some aspects.

On sony tv:-  1) in 2011, a show was there"SAAS BINA SASURAL".it also copied the bg score of DSP by 100 %.

2) BADE ACCHE LAGTE HAIN; again one of the most successful copy of LTL. Initially & in early 2012; some scenes were exactly copied in same way. The backdrop of the story was also seemed similar.

3) in MAHARANA PRATAP, aashakaa is playing BHATIYAANI. The character sketch, the style of working totally resembles to KALA. The time of the revelation , mote than that the pattern the manner of revelation was same , her reasoning for the acts; same of KALA. I felt so. It may be a co incidence.

4) mishal was in sony' encounter. The show based in late 90's. but the half shirts given to him , I feel was in purpose, to copy his look of LTL, while the others actors like masher weren't given such.

5) a show came in 2012, the night look , the posture of DSP in that scene [ the food wala scene]  was copied in a n character of that show . later in that show the very infamous  person/actor also entered who came in LTL just after mishal. { double whack whack}😡😡

6) a shopw which came on 2012, just after LTL, vinay & aashkaa were in that show together. . some point/scenes of conversation between them were copy of this show.

On colors:- [ some members many even don't want to take the name ].

1)    When the small PHULWA was there in the show; a 100 % copy. [ in 2011]

2)    In 2011 , BHAGYAVIDHATA, the copy was done with the same acter ( double ...) u can't even imagine. Now its' getting suffocating 4 me.😡😡

3)    NAA ANA IS DESH LAADO = copied some very very important scenes ol LTL & the character of DSP.

4)    A show on colors with Maharashtrian backdrop, it didn't copied actually  but I felt that it was mesmerized by the LTL in scenes, showed the same cars which were used in LTL & the body guards , their outfits( once again for innumerable times).

5)    RANGRASIYA :- story was completely different , but the character of rudra & paaro ; their chemistry , it's the vey base. Somehow I felt that it can be an inspiration also.

6)    MADHUBALA:- very much copied in 2012 + in some parts of 2013. Scenes + characters.

7)    In 2010, UTTARAN . some scenes were copied in the way of " copy & paste".[ remember till now ]

8)      In 2011,PARICHAY. Some scenes were copied  + the title picture ; when the episode comes was also copied; absolutely., the same. This was even got noticed by some members on the forum 3 years abck.

On sab tv:-  in TAARAK MEHTA KA OOLTAH CHASHMAA, a whole incident from this show was copied not just 100 % but 1000%. A pure case of copy & paste.in LTL it was shown in 2010.

On sahara one:- a show , totally unknown to me ; copied the scene of LTL shown in 2010 as the art design was same , also in terms of presentation. That scene in LTL was a trendsetter. The famous very lovable scene of TASHA.even the white outfit was there.

On ndtv imagine:- [ the closed channel] =  

1)    GUNAHON KA DEVTA=, the whole show was a copy [ not 100 % ]except  2 or 3 months before it's closure

2)    KITNI MOHABBAT HAI = season 2.

Some common points of copy:-

1)    The outfit of DSP in white. For more than 10000 times it has been copied, even till now. But I have to say the trend has been set. About it ,if I have to say the least , I say that in evry channel, in evry show of that channel, which was present during this show & after this show; this has been done.

2)    DSP in black. More than 1000 times it has been copied .; as the black suits to few actors only , I guess.

3)    Nakusha's outfit & style . the character , the look.

4)    DSP'S style like his beard

5)    His {dsp baby's} room.the art 100 % copied in many shows.in evry 3rd or 4th show.

6)    DSP s characteristics, his mannerisms .

7)    DSP's house , the art of it especially.

8)    His cars. The veryyy special mention= the black one.may be it has set a trend.

NOTE: the motive 4 which I came on the forum got fulfilled today.but that doesn't mean that I will not be on forum any more. This is mu love , my home. The list still have some place for many names as I have forgot some of the names. But I will modify it as & when the names will come to my mind.ur comments are very much needed , on this topic, as u all can understand it's  seriousness.

Edited by CUTE_SAPNA - 9 years ago
thanks cute for sharing also for making so much effort to list all ^^ I watched the episode of sangini where he got married with the mandap scene and the manner in which the actor thop the sindoor  was same to same.. oh well they can't be original then better they copy from the best is all I can say.😃
evry pain which i take for the forum is my gain. only the forum members comments regarding this will help me to expose some more. we all have to this with our unity; i mean any one or more than that  of the above mentioned shows can be fav of any member. but my single motive is to place a "right picture" of these shows in the eyes of forum members.

may be these shows/makers have thought that no 1 is there to witness their wrong doings in terms of copy so they can do anything with LTL as there is no punishment legally is given 4 copying. i guess the very less number of members present on the forum is the reason that earlier no 1 pin pointed it out or it might be possible that no1 noticed this copying earlier.did the copy cats were of an opinion that no 1 watches LTL so no1 will notice all this ????

luv to forum members
                                       LOVE U LTL

well now i guess, that evry forum member was in knowledge to these names. it's nice.