Arshics thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Umm, the episode was OK didnt work for me!

Thoda boring tha

While the over anxious, over protective, nervous Saras was good to see, it was rather overdone.

What were the misses according to me :

1. There was no Saras kumud conversation about the baby to be, you know the sweet intimate conversation, weaving dreams together, talking about themselves and the baby to be together

2. Over anxious Saras and the parivar and too much mollycoddling was very cliched

3. No regret from SM for what she was about to do, a few tears shed about that please

4. So Kumudiya had not been to a doctor and knew she was pregs just like that? How?

So so episode. Liked the over anxious Saras upto a point, this was thoda zyayda

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arshi,..very obvious that they doing a quick wrap and logic toh kabse kachre ke dabbe mein chalaa gaya! don't expect anything! lol!

I am waiting for a nice episode on Sat but you never know...I remember how one show you love sooo much ended...I was like huh? this is the end?

Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK84

Arshi,..very obvious that they doing a quick wrap and logic toh kabse kachre ke dabbe mein chalaa gaya! don't expect anything! lol!

I am waiting for a nice episode on Sat but you never know...I remember how one show you love sooo much ended...I was like huh? this is the end?

I know, that was a damp squib, and let's hope this has a slightly better last episode 

Anyway, Saras and Kumud heart to heart convos haven't happened in a long long time, so I guess it was a bit too much to have expected it now. 

Atleast, it's happy time for the family together and we don't have any last minute misadventures happening. 
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshics

I know, that was a damp squib, and let's hope this has a slightly better last episode 

Anyway, Saras and Kumud heart to heart convos haven't happened in a long long time, so I guess it was a bit too much to have expected it now. 

Atleast, it's happy time for the family together and we don't have any last minute misadventures happening. 

it was actually a bit disappointing that she announced to the whole world before telling him but then maybe that's how it is in extended families and maybe I am too 'modern'! lol!
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail
👍🏼
Hmm... Kuchh zyaadaa hi ho gayaa...
Par thik hai... Kuchh din hi hai... Enjoy karo! 😊

</div><div>

@bold: 😭
Arshics thumbnail

it was actually a bit disappointing that she announced to the whole world before telling him but then maybe that's how it is in extended families and maybe I am too 'modern'! lol!

That's not how it has to be. That's how cvs have made it. Once again they shied away from intimate Saras Kumud moments, when the two of them were alone. It doesn't have to be that way. 
Arshics thumbnail

Rahul. 

Ek aur kahani,adhoori si khatam ho gayi yuhi 

Woh mil ke bhi na mile 

Hum bichad ke bhi unse na bichade 
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True arshi...it was overdone...
But still on the whole i m loving this nervous saras...xpectation karne ki aadat kabka chod diya...u know na...
And best scene was wen saras picked her up...uff i so wanted it!! So easily he held her as if a pie!all thnks to danny though!

Ek aur kahani,adhoori si khatam ho gayi yuhi

Woh mil ke bhi na mile

Hum bichad ke bhi unse na bichade

#DekhnaaHaiTohDekho
#SuchIsLife

😡