Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congrats fr 17 th thread
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Any1 here?I want to ask smthing
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
the actual plot 2 follow after the unwedding drama was suppose 2b of madhu entering the film industry... (heroine trax)... karan takkar was apporached by nautanki films 2 essay da role of a debut director (vikram metha) who comes 2 mumbai 2 direct his debut film... he approches rk and rk being interested is his script takes on the film... madhu is noticed by vikram at an audition which she attends with trishna... vikram offer madhu the film which madhu declines, after alot of ups and downs followed by money issues madhu takes on the film... only to face her past rk... and dis is where the ishq and janoon added with love/hate and challenges between madhu and rk wud have taken place... with vikram and madhu growing friendship rk anger and true feeling would have been surfaced, adding trishna also falling in love with vikram, but vikram being only interested in madhu would also shown cracks in the sisters relationship.
but this track was dismissed by the channel and sultan was bought into the limelight... avinash rakhe who played the role of sultan was recommended by the channel itself..

p.s i honestly dont no if dis is true or not some1 posted dis long bck (march 25th 2013) i was jus surfing the net (colors home page & i found dis) i wont name the person as i dont no her or who she is... i jus thought of sharing dis with the forum..

credit:TeArS4HaPpInEsSEdited by Sanjhi - 9 years ago
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Is this news true?If yes I want to kill rangeela team nw
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjhi

Is this news true?If yes I want to kill rangeela team nw

no Yaar karan was doing EHMMBH that time ...this is self cooked story 
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sanjhi

the actual plot 2 follow after the unwedding drama was suppose 2b of madhu entering the film industry... (heroine trax)... karan takkar was apporached by nautanki films 2 essay da role of a debut director (vikram metha) who comes 2 mumbai 2 direct his debut film... he approches rk and rk being interested is his script takes on the film... madhu is noticed by vikram at an audition which she attends with trishna... vikram offer madhu the film which madhu declines, after alot of ups and downs followed by money issues madhu takes on the film... only to face her past rk... and dis is where the ishq and janoon added with love/hate and challenges between madhu and rk wud have taken place... with vikram and madhu growing friendship rk anger and true feeling would have been surfaced, adding trishna also falling in love with vikram, but vikram being only interested in madhu would also shown cracks in the sisters relationship.
but this track was dismissed by the channel and sultan was bought into the limelight... avinash rakhe who played the role of sultan was recommended by the channel itself..

p.s i honestly dont no if dis is true or not some1 posted dis long bck (march 25th 2013) i was jus surfing the net (colors home page & i found dis) i wont name the person as i dont no her or who she is... i jus thought of sharing dis with the forum..

credit:TeArS4HaPpInEsS

this is self cooked story yaar
Snowy_Secret thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

no Yaar karan was doing EHMMBH that time ...this is self cooked story

fir bhi this stry is far better than original 1.hain na?
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
And if colors want they can replace actrs AR insted of KT,bt why stry change?bt rangeela ka koi bharosa nehi