Chat Clubs

|||#Dazzling divas aka Drashti Dhami lovers#|||@ 17 - Page 6

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Sanjhi

ok then f9,it changed after so many days effrt bt still,I only get to old 1,wired na

it happens wth me also sumtimes,bt i think u cn see it in few days,as i hv seen ur new id pic today itself.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Amna post ban jaye to pm me.main dinnr krne ja rahu hu
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Deepti main dinnr me ja rahu hu,raat me ayungi
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-RM14

it happens wth me also sumtimes,bt i think u cn see it in few days,as i hv seen ur new id pic today itself.

hope so,lets see
RM14 thumbnail

Deepti main dinnr me ja rahu hu,raat me ayungi

okay sanjh,bye.
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Deepa Sanjhi my side of story i imagined for MB
after unwedding MB is hell bent on to give RK's money (40 lakhs which RK had given her )back to him thats why she is searching for work so can make money mean time RK realised what he lost in his so called revenge he tries his best to get Madhu back but Madhu is not ready to give him any chance and challenge him that she will pay him his money ... so RK secretly introduced Sultan as producer who will cast Madhu as Heroine Madhu will ready to do so that she can get quick money while Sultan will cast RK as hero then Madhu will bahave thoroughly professional yet love hate passionate romance during film making then Sultan will fall for her and to take revenge from RK MB engage with Sultan but not marries as she is still in love with RK movie get superhit and she become star Rk is happy for her searching ways to get her back something on this line i wanted to see MB in grey character ðŸ˜³
RM14 thumbnail
Mujhe bi pm kar dena,link b'day thread ka
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
bt I hv to leave nw,dinnr time,will cm at 12 again.bt I think u will be nt here then.So gd n8.sleep well,see u tom.bye🤗
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Amna post ban jaye to pm me.main dinnr krne ja rahu hu

abi banana ha ha k subh ?? 😕
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by-sadumaneet

Deepa Sanjhi my side of story i imagined for MB

after unwedding MB is hell bent on to give RK's money (40 lakhs which RK had given her )back to him thats why she is searching for work so can make money mean time RK realised what he lost in his so called revenge he tries his best to get Madhu back but Madhu is not ready to give him any chance and challenge him that she will pay him his money ... so RK secretly introduced Sultan as producer who will cast Madhu as Heroine Madhu will ready to do so that she can get quick money while Sultan will cast RK as hero then Madhu will bahave thoroughly professional yet love hate passionate romance during film making then Sultan will fall for her and to take revenge from RK MB engage with Sultan but not marries as she is still in love with RK movie get superhit and she become star Rk is happy for her searching ways to get her back something on this line i wanted to see MB in grey character ðŸ˜³

achi story ha boss ... I wish aisa kuch nautanki k khaali dimaag main aa jata 😆