Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Gud sadu,i also wanted sumthng like that,i also want to see Madhu as grey char.
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

Deepa Sanjhi my side of story i imagined for MB

after unwedding MB is hell bent on to give RK's money (40 lakhs which RK had given her )back to him thats why she is searching for work so can make money mean time RK realised what he lost in his so called revenge he tries his best to get Madhu back but Madhu is not ready to give him any chance and challenge him that she will pay him his money ... so RK secretly introduced Sultan as producer who will cast Madhu as Heroine Madhu will ready to do so that she can get quick money while Sultan will cast RK as hero then Madhu will bahave thoroughly professional yet love hate passionate romance during film making then Sultan will fall for her and to take revenge from RK MB engage with Sultan but not marries as she is still in love with RK movie get superhit and she become star Rk is happy for her searching ways to get her back something on this line i wanted to see MB in grey character😳

awesme yaar,love ur story,u can write a os with this cncept yaar. bt what ST did was a big crap
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sanjhi

Ok me finaly leaving .bye

bye dear ...comeback soon
sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abba12

achi story ha boss ... I wish aisa kuch nautanki k khaali dimaag main aa jata 😆

sach main yaar i had dreamed abt this story so much i was wishing to see RK going through pain while Madhu is pretending Happy still craving for love from RK still hating him Sultan badly falling for MB so may things i had imagined 
sadumaneet thumbnail

awesme yaar,love ur story,u can write a os with this cncept yaar. bt what ST did was a big crap

no yaar don't want to write anything on this it gives me pain  i had crazily dreamt abt this story 
abba12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

sach main yaar i had dreamed abt this story so much i was wishing to see RK going through pain while Madhu is pretending Happy still craving for love from RK still hating him Sultan badly falling for MB so may things i had imagined 

even I liked what they plotted in beginning ...it could have been very good ...but they ended up making sultan total crap 🤢 ... my bro used to like sultan but when he changed we both stopped watching ,... mb was all crap after sultan character change
sadumaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

Gud sadu,i also wanted sumthng like that,i also want to see Madhu as grey char.

even i want to see her in grey shade  
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

bt I hv to leave nw,dinnr time,will cm at 12 again.bt I think u will be nt here then.So gd n8.sleep well,see u tom.bye🤗

bye,i will be here to say u gud ngt dear,if my net allows me,lol.
abba12 thumbnail

pata ha they could have made sultan good frnd of madhu making the concept clear that opposite genders can b just good friends ,,,, I always wanted that kind of story ..

sadumaneet thumbnail
Originally posted by: abba12

even I liked what they plotted in beginning ...it could have been very good ...but they ended up making sultan total crap 🤢 ... my bro used to like sultan but when he changed we both stopped watching ,... mb was all crap after sultan character change

iam still kind of confuse why Sultan's character was introduced that to as gangester it doesn't make any sense rather showing black money involved in BW  which never happened in that serial ðŸ¥±