Room sale --soap and dusting --GD with new twist

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey friends today was maha episode and like earlier maha episodes this one was also same ...stretching scenes, passing time, though I don't blame the CVs if Life Ok decided to pull plug on many shows all of a sudden and new ones are yet to start, it ended 3 shows in 1 month...
Whiel we wait for update I thought to open a discussion thread here...

So Today friends SPOLIER alert...don't read if you want to watch epsidoe first...

So guys our guess about GD is right Adi is rich ...in fact super rich but sad part is that only Barkha found out, how would she use this to her advantage is something we all have to ponder on ...
will she confront Ayesha about it or will she be sneaky and support Ayesha in her love thereby winning Ayesha's love back, who will think her mother has in fact bowed to her happiness...

now coming to Laajo and her mission, however annoying it is , I must admit I enjoyed today's laajo moments...she is smart...

Loved that Room sale...brilliant idea na... I feel once Barkha hears about it she may say some thing sarcastic to Ayesha about Adi's background and tomorrow we might get fireworks between her and Adi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sami dear Kuch bhi nahi samza.. may be after update i will.. .. and then will reply.. πŸ˜ƒ
sami01 thumbnail
update main de deti hoon chota sa...
Laajo was able to sneak a pen drive in harry's pocket and she accused him smartly of  taking some black thing on computer, ranavat became suspicious and when he looked in pockets of harry he found pen drive with his sensitive info,laajo slid the newspaper under sofa and poor harry is thrown out .

Ayesha sold all her expensive clothes to nani and lol gunja it was funny scene

Barkha was sitting with a friend who brought rishta for Ayesha,barkha said Ayesha is in love with a boy adhiraj, her friend asked if it wa same adiraj who is struggling poet ,she says Ayesha is smart as he is super rich ,barkha is surprised, the friend never told name of father ,anyways barkha wouldn't have known the name link to Nikhil but barkha is very happy ,she thinks it is good that adi is rich and her friend says mom tried level best to balance between father and son but failed, she assured barkha such fights fickle out with age hence barkha Is glad...

ASH_99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

update main de deti hoon chota sa...

Laajo was able to sneak a pen drive in harry's pocket and she accused him smartly of  taking some black thing on computer, ranavat became suspicious and when he looked in pockets of harry he found pen drive with his sensitive info,laajo slid the newspaper under sofa and poor harry is thrown out .

Ayesha sold all her expensive clothes to nani and lol gunja it was funny scene

Barkha was sitting with a friend who brought rishta for Ayesha,barkha said Ayesha is in love with a boy adhiraj, her friend asked if it wa same adiraj who is struggling poet ,she says Ayesha is smart as he is super rich ,barkha is surprised, the friend never told name of father ,anyways barkha wouldn't have known the name link to Nikhil but barkha is very happy ,she thinks it is good that adi is rich and her friend says mom tried level best to balance between father and son but failed, she assured barkha such fights fickle out with age hence barkha Is glad...

Thanks dear Sami..!
oh my poor Harry.. sach me item hai!!
Lajjo is realy smart na! her quick thinking and smart acting which i always like actually.. hope it will be good to see.

Barkha i ma sure she will support Ayesha now. but i know inder understands his wife he will defiantly come to know something fishy..
sami01 thumbnail
I know barkha will some how explode a bomb in this whole mess...I am sure of it ,she is famous for all this, I am finding Gd interesting these days , in fact I also like Laajo's cleaver tricks ,but some times they r too stupid...now I want some thing dramatic, in Bengali version she says in a press conference that she is not married, I some how feel she might have to say it to protect Nikhil so his name cannot be linked to her...am hoping we get some good conflicts and all soon...
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

Hey friends today was maha episode and like earlier maha episodes this one was also same ...stretching scenes, passing time, though I don't blame the CVs if Life Ok decided to pull plug on many shows all of a sudden and new ones are yet to start, it ended 3 shows in 1 month...

Whiel we wait for update I thought to open a discussion thread here...

So Today friends SPOLIER alert...don't read if you want to watch epsidoe first...

So guys our guess about GD is right Adi is rich ...in fact super rich but sad part is that only Barkha found out, how would she use this to her advantage is something we all have to ponder on ...
will she confront Ayesha about it or will she be sneaky and support Ayesha in her love thereby winning Ayesha's love back, who will think her mother has in fact bowed to her happiness...

now coming to Laajo and her mission, however annoying it is , I must admit I enjoyed today's laajo moments...she is smart...

Loved that Room sale...brilliant idea na... I feel once Barkha hears about it she may say some thing sarcastic to Ayesha about Adi's background and tomorrow we might get fireworks between her and Adi.

Yes, our collective conclusion that Adhi would come from a rich background turned out to be correct, and it seems likely that Adhi's father is none other than Vinod Ranawat, the Don.

I too enjoyed today's maha episode, there was more flow and suspence at the Ranawat's and innocent fun at the Bharadwaj household.

The storyline seems stretched too much and I for one would like this chapter to close soon,

It is always good to see Barkha get  a new espionage idea for her next mischief making, and todays news on Adhi has given her renewed  energy.

Looking forward to tomorows episode.

Edited by londonkababu - 9 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
yes jatinder it seems ranaavt is the one who will be father, it was indeed quiet intense at ranaavt;s place and we now know that fear of loosing Nikhil keeps laajo going ,salutes to her, I too agree this suspense needs to end soon and we need to move to next step, I feel the tracks will over lap, I tweeted to adi about some thing lacking in his storyline, he says to wait for a shake up so I think that would overlap.I feel Ayesha may feel the betrayal dilemma with adi being Ranaavt's son and Nikhil being stuck with him ,so lets watch and see...
ASH_99 thumbnail
Well Jatinder.. that's why I like Barkha. She never looses hope no matter how many times she failed after her false celebrations!! Now may be she will give more attention to adhisha than the detective. I wonder had he really done anything so far even though got 50000 advance πŸ˜†
sami01 thumbnail
hehe day barkha accepts laajo story will be over so they would wait for that until channel decides that was enoughπŸ˜†
Barkha keeps loosing and starts next plan with even double the enthusiasm...
I too love her constant rants...I feel now she would loose her face big time in front of inder with detective giri...πŸ˜†
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the short update Sami. Sounds interesting. Yet to watch the epi.