Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
yes it was nice episode, loads of things happened.
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand one thing. We seen a dream sequence for almost 10 mins and after that nik says Lajjo will not go to Mr. R's house. But he did not say anything infront of CBI??
sami01 thumbnail
bechara Nikhil can rant in front of his wifey alone only to make himself feel better, in front of CBI he becomes bheegi biliπŸ˜†
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Did u see the precap?? It was worrying.. Mrs R knows Lajjo is behind the keys!!

Lajjo is in danger again!!
sami01 thumbnail
I never saw pre cap let me see ...
Kazimierz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As we all know Barkha never change she is one pathetic so called a mother.  She does not think about her only son and what he is going through however for sure she will be very interest about adi and supporting ayesha to marry him as soon as possible lol cause all she wants is adi's family stures.  Oh what a mess can't wait to see tomorrow's maha episodeπŸ‘
varshitap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi! Sami,

Good post !! you made the slow episode look interesting!!😊 Hmmm...its  Soap...dusting...sale  I think the women will go with the last one!!πŸ˜‰ Sale ki bimaari bahut Khatarnakh  hain!!🀒  jokes apart!!  G.D definitely needs some dusting and a soapy scrub!! to make it more intense and interesting!! πŸ˜›
   The room sale was all fun to make the atmosphere more lively...else its all spying and snooping in G.D!!🀒  Me too liked Laajo's presence of mind to get out of that tricky situation!! but will it hold on for long?!! πŸ˜• I was surprised about Mrs. Ranawat's  attitude, She knows something is fishy about Laajo but she chose to blame Harry that too vehemently!!😲 This made me ponder what's she upto?!! I am getting ideas to make a post on her!!   Mr. Ranawat may be shrewd but he is overconfident about himself!!
    Barkha got to know that Adiraj is rich. So her next step would be to discuss it with Ayesha. I don't think she will keep it a secret and use it to get good with Ayesha.  Barkha loves her daughter so she may not get into conspiracies!!  However Barkha is Barkha  so no one knows...how she will process this data!!πŸ˜• 
  For Ayesha however it is going to be " a bolt from the blue!!" , She has already seen money with Adiraj , which he has never explained to her. This is going to lead to some friction ultimately leading to the revelation that he is Ranawat's son. But this alone will not make things messy as Nikhil's family does not know who has trapped him. If Ayesha sees Laajo working as a cook at Ranawat's then we will see all hell break loose!!  and Adiraj will be in the dock!! This sounds interesting. But what will Barkha do then?!! will she be angry with  Ayesha to carry on with Adiraj as his father is the one who has trapped her son?   or will she give importance to wealth and status and encourage Ayesha to be with Adiraj. aur Nikhil Bhaad mein jaaye?!!🀒  I feel she will go with the second one.
 We know how much Barkha cares about Nikhil!!😑
    I am angry with the CBI fellows, do they have nothing to do?!! only finding keys and treasures that too using ordinary civilians as shield?!! So unprofessional!! Well Ms Roy,  D.k and Amit are all a waste of time!!😑 
    Even after the knowing about Laajo's nightmare Nikhil was silent about it in front of the CBI as he knows very well that Laajo will never ever give up taking the dangers. Nikhil is in a fix!! cannot move this way or that way!  He is following in the footsteps of Inder!!πŸ˜† Afterall Laajo is a stubborn wife!!πŸ˜‰
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The episode belonged to Ranavat. Good acting by him. Confused with CBI's attitude. They keep giving one dangerous task after the other to Laajo. If all the snooping work is done by civilians,  what is their job ? The rest of the epi was ok. The sale and Barkha's reaction to Adi's background were a yawn.
Hema48 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Ayesha will feel really upset and will think a lot about her relationship with Adi, after all she's the one sacrificing so much here, changing her life style for him. What has he compromised for her? He's had it easy. So she should feel insulted and angry at Adi when she finds out he hid the truth about his father from her and about the money. That will obviously lead to friction and conflicts between the two.
Barlha knowing this will certainly use it. So far Barkha has not really interfered in Ayesha's life. I thought she would try meeting Adi and humiliating him etc but nothing as such happened. May be because Inder has a closer relationship with his daughter he has been more involved lately after the Adi breaking news than Barkha!
londonkababu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

The episode belonged to Ranavat. Good acting by him. Confused with CBI's attitude. They keep giving one dangerous task after the other to Laajo. If all the snooping work is done by civilians,  what is their job ? The rest of the epi was ok. The sale and Barkha's reaction to Adi's background were a yawn.

The entire Ranawat family storyline is very intriguing,

Mr Ranawat:  plays his part of the top Don very well, shows authority. The funny thing is that  after telling every one in the household not to go into his study and  having an electronic entry card to this room, it is the busiest room  there, Laago is in there like a shot, the cleaning lady always breezes in and out, Mrs Ranawat  also has some interest there too. Why does Mr Ranawat with all these secrets in that room allow all and sundry to walk into that room.  And the basement with all that gold?  laajo lifted the painting and guess what she had access to all that gold and jewellery... Ranawat sahib is slipping or sleeping on this one? πŸ˜ƒ

Mrs Ranwat: She sounds as if she has something on her mind, she obviously suspects Laajo of being a spy/Police/ potential thief etc, yet yesterday when  Laajo  was openly accused of being Trishna, she still was hell bent on bad mouthing "Mr. mehene dunyia dekhi hai"... why, why?

Jasmine: She is not taking her tablets, and Mrs Ranawat has found out about this and is still  trusting this " Ms looney tunes" to take strict medication?  What's wrong with these Delhi memsahibs?😑