Kisses flying in the air !!! - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
and I guess even the yellow kurta was deliberate...maybe they noticed we making fun of it...I wonder...
^ ðŸ¤£
dabh is being made for dabhily 
Originally posted by niruba

and I guess even the yellow kurta was deliberate...maybe they noticed we making fun of it...I wonder...
But Niruba ! They made him to wear same colour for chavi's wedding also na ðŸ˜•
lol rosy...thats my point...justifying the yellow kurta by making suraj say he looks good in yellow ðŸ˜† I bet even actors will know how horrible they look those striking colors...😆
ha ha ha so cute
love them a lot

thanks for sharing

Oh My God Suraj is so weak when Sandhya really gets mood ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Look at the scene -- me was saying mei mein kya soch raha tha .. he holded his breath almost for few seconds of her flirting and cute love 

Suraj almost became Breathless to Sandhya simple persuade what if she gets really good mood ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
^ he will make excuses and say next time i will take this back with love 
( mosquito romance is enough proof)🤣

that macchar wala scene i thought he would kiss her clsoing her so tightly in his arms 
but suraj is weird .. he left Sandhya when she got mood to do something ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by coolmausam

that macchar wala scene i thought he would kiss her clsoing her so tightly in his arms 
but suraj is weird .. he left Sandhya when she got mood to do something ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
He is the most understanding husband on earth ! After 3 years of marriage why he runner way from her ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜†couldn't he understand the love in his wife ðŸ˜•. 
^ as we said it is karma now...his turn to run ðŸ˜†