Frequent Posters

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
OMG ..guys ur cmts,i couldnt stop laughing .😆 😆
Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u Subha, Jsingh and Sonali ... It should be a baby boy and first boy in RP. But don't want to see preggy track so soon. Yes Subha ur calendar is fine with me too ðŸ¤£. Even though it's a hilarious situation but still it so cute for SurYa to give flying kiss to each other.😳 Something new to DABH ðŸ˜²ðŸ¤£
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
flying kiss scene was a super comedy ðŸ˜† neck pain rofl 

and I guess the whole night surya spent time talking about vikna forgetting the jeans ðŸ˜†...sandy-meena convo indicates that...

and I would like to differ from suba...after RK track, I would like to see surya starting family track...DBC 2, CHF 2, KFC 2 or whatever doesnt matter to me as long as sandy is shown preggy...it's high time for surya to fulfil bhabo's dream...pity bhabo, waited too long...and I just can't wait to see bhabo taking care of sandy...what a remarkable bhasan track it would be...trp will sky rocket... Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
shamimabanu15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@subha: thanks for the post and flying kiss is new. Good attempt CVs and the reason suraj gave was 🤣 . Subha, sorry to upset you. I don't have any hopes that we will see sandy pregnant in dabh after another romantic night.. May b it is left as a dream to viewers.

@ Niruba: I am with you. I am also interested in seeing pregnancy track. It been three years. I don't want to see much of Bhasan scenes.. Instead want to see how suraj takes care of her and surya scenes.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niruba

flying kiss scene was a super comedy ðŸ˜† neck pain rofl 

and I guess the whole night surya spent time talking about vikna forgetting the jeans ðŸ˜†...sandy-meena convo indicates that...

and I would like to differ from suba...after RK track, I would like to see surya starting family track...DBC 2, CHF 2, KFC 2 or whatever doesnt matter to me as long as sandy is shown preggy...it's high time for surya to fulfil bhabo's dream...pity bhabo, waited too long...and I just can't wait to see bhabo taking care of sandy...what a remarkable bhasan track it would be...trp will sky rocket...

kd you are wrong
sandy said she will speak to surajji about this
that means she didnt speak about vikna that night😉😆
HalleNJ thumbnail
^ oh sorry thala...I thought she said suraji told her about what happened...😕 anyways forget it...you know my talent in Hindi ðŸ˜†

shamimabanu, I was just being sarcastic...of course i want to see suraj taking care sandy...but every surya track will turn into bhasan track, that's why I said so...anyways glad to see someone agreeing with me...Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

^ oh sorry thala...I thought she said suraji told her about what happened...😕 anyways forget it...you know my talent in Hindi ðŸ˜†

shamimabanu, I was just being sarcastic...of course i want to see suraj taking care sandy...but every surya track will turn into bhasan track, that's why I said so...anyways glad to see someone agreeing with me...

Akka.. U heard it correct nly.. Sandy told Meena that yest night Suraj told her what happened...

Rama akka.. that jeans scene didn't happen yest night.. or it might come as fb ðŸ˜†
Vmaa thumbnail
😆
Sandhya told Suraj said about what happened they will talk to vikram in the proper time
i think so
the episode was a god one except for chavi
i am becoming allergic to her scenes now a days😲
HalleNJ thumbnail
thanks suba and vma for the clarification...

what is parlok??? parlogam is it? omg thala wants bhabo to die??? how is it possible...medical miracle... Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
pasurYa thumbnail

thanks suba for the clarification...

what is parlok??? parlogam is it? omg thala wants bhabo to die??? how is it possible...medical miracle...

haan ka... Rama akka wants bb to die nd want junior bb as Sandy's daughter ðŸ¤£