Zain and Aaliya's Conversation .. Well Done!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
While tonight's episode wasn't power packed I just loved Zain and Aaliya's scenes. I was wondering why Zain would leave so easily but love how he confidently came back and said he would not repeat the same mistake Aaliya did a year ago. Zain is not quitting, in fact he is just warming up.

Aaliya, hats off to this girl! We all knew a catch was coming when she said she would come with Zain and we got it, its her self respect. I don't blame Aaliya at all here, of course Zain repents and deserves a second chance but should one cave after being humiliated repeatedly? Should she follow her heart and not her mind? Its a tough situation to be in but its where Aaliya stands and Zain gets this. I loved their conversation where he sat opposite her, held her hand and admitted his faults in all this by choosing his ego over his love. Zain fully understands Aaliya's battle, he knows she is trying to push him away but in the process of doing so she is hurting herself and Zain can't let that happen. Zain will not leave Aaliya's side until he is confident she can live without him, is that foreshadowing our fears or is is us being paranoid?

Honestly I do not know what to make of that latest article but for the show's sake and fans, I can only hope they do not do something that goes against Islam and destroys what is one of the most beautiful love stories I've watched. Zain and Aaliya's love is pure, it should not be toyed with to tell a story or to find one of the most cliched ways possible to reunite them. I'd rather a loophole was shown especially with so many characters talking about second chances, how can they expect such a thing knowing that RM is the only plausible option before a wife can reunite with her husband? I'm so confused but for now I loved tonight's ZaYa's scenes and Zarina's truth is out to Aaliya, I didn't see that coming!
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
today ZaYa part was really awesome.i bald aliya finally spoke out what is her main reason not to go back with him i also love how zain told her he will go that day when he will feel she is really move on.my respect for him increase more again.honestly his dialogue scare me also.if aliya not accept him soon and he start feel she can move on with rehan then he himself will leave them.he don't deserve to see aliya marriage with rehan his crime is not that big.CV'S crush my hope in mamu death time and last talaq time becz i was so confident that last talaq wouldn't happen but now i am scare again to keep positive hope.seema ma'am deny pregnancy rumours now i can't find for which reason aliya will marry rehan.rehan also want ZaYa together.less hope is better so that heart not get break again.now i want to see if aliya will accept zain after see him face danger i expecting her to accept.
manny136 thumbnail
great post Loved the zaya scenes zain is learning from his and aliyas mistakes and i loved tht he came back lol poor aliya her heart n mind are at war and also is her self respect which is very important as well. I think u got a little confused by zains words though coz he said yeah he would go but when her heart n mind are sync he would do whatever she tells him and right now there is conflict. Hopefully tom in the whole fear of losing him her heart n mind will finally unite and her feelings will come out coz if a fire doesnt melt her what the hell will lol. Zains family lol so suri tore the papers lol now she is mad at zain as well and she realizing zayas love is more strong compared to her hate and the whole black magic crap seriously i felt like fahad what r the little kids lol Suri fearing for zain foreshadow to the fire? Im surprised the zarina rehman story is also coming out and aliya found out first why do i feel maybe rehman might move to mumbai as well lol Rehan also moving so far he has been helpful and him moving there is important if he is to help zaya once they also move coz zain wants his whole family together dude zain ur gonna get a wake up call sooner or later this isnt tht easy lol. Suri probably wont find out anything tom and probably insult aliya again wonder what aliya does next with the info. Who sets the dhaba on fire suri kinda stretching coz she doesnt really do the physical harm stuff?? so its either zaro or bilal coz now aliya knows their secret but zain was there at tht time Cant wait till tom, as for the spoiler i will wait n see u know we get on spoiler n it turns out to be totally something else i know many will be so angry about the rm but im keeping my optimistic hope tht how thye tell the story zaya r the story no matter what.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

so many characters talking about second chances, how can they expect such a thing knowing that RM is the only plausible option before a wife can reunite with her husband?

THIS!! Someone explain this to me. This is what kept bugging me throughout the episode. If it's so easy for Aaliya to go back to Zain in terms of religious restrictions then why do we need RM and halala?

Regarding ZaYa scene.. I hope that "chala jaunga" was just for Aaliya to realize tomorrow how she can't let go of him from her heart when he's stuck in fire... didn't like the sound of it otherwise.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 Today's epi was okay Nothing g8 except ZaYa conversation.

Aalia is ready to go with Zain but her self respect is coming on da way. Zain has said  so many times to give one more chance  nd he also accepted her challenge did  2 challenges.

Wen he said i will leave u nd go wen u  get confidece dat u can live alone.She  also loves  Zain her heart says to accept nd demag  says , not to loose self respect.

Rehman chacha also knows about T , he too  has told her ,if kambak Zain calls u  will go.Rehan also told her to give second chance to Zain.

Wen suri tear the property  paper which Zain left ,everyone was shocked.All wants his share.Fahad will get,  from Fahad Bilal will get.

Suri has come to know the true color of Zarina.

Once suri comes to know the tuth of nafee , she may feel bad for Aalia.

Precap.Fire in dabha nd Zain is inside, Aalia is worried .

TB buzz is confusing, so far none of da article said about RM.

There should nt be RM.. 

Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i jst wnt to say dat d conversations aliya ws so heart warming d way zain ws happy wen aliya told dat she willl go wd her nd hugged her bt wen aliya she will lose her self respect if she does so n d way zain understood aliya turmoil her situation so well d assurance he gve to aliya dat he 'll leave once her heart n mind will say dat she 'll b fine wdout him my heart skipped a beat .i dnt wnt zain to leave aliya bt i think dat conversation hs something wd zaya future fr sure dat particular dialogue of zain dt he'll leave dere is something abt dis dialogue all in all d scne ws potrayed by zaya so well dey r flawless nw dey make all dis emotions so real dat dey r in pain we feel it dey r happy we r smiling dey r really amazing actors .one of d best searches of colors 
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The first and the foremost thing that scared me in today's episode was Zain saying that He'll leave when he is convinced that she wudnt cry when he is leaving..it scared the hell out of me..and i didnt  like the sound of it at all..i dont know what it was..but i dont like the feel of it at all and i hope its just for tom's epi that he said that..like u know Zain caught up in fire and Aaliya remembering his words and all tensed and teared up..and i hope hope hope hope it isnt hinting anything about the future..😭

Secondly..was it just me or everybody felt that..Why the hell were Zain and Rehaan smiling while looking at each other..Zain thanks Rehaan ..but why? Coz he told Aaliya how Zain gave away his property to Fahad..i dont know why i felt there was some hidden meaning in their smiles and smirking ðŸ˜‰

The only thing i liked about the episode was ZainAaliya scene..and i loved it..from Aaliya scolding Zain to Zain's tashan that he wont repeat the mistake which Aaliya made 1 year back to the heart touching scene at the table where Zain tells how Aaliya's self respect and their love were important😳

I skipped the rest of the epi..😆

shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah u ryt @sneha kajen i love d way he chided aliya dat he will nt reapeat d mistake she did nd way he pulls out d chair n sat dwn nd old bg music tashan one ws bck hw i missed our tashan givng zain 
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
In tdys epi only zaya scene was gud...rest was filler for me
Okay zarina part also i knda enjoyed too...but then rest was filler
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandy..I honestly couldn't enjoy today's episode one bit coz of the spoiler. When Aaliya spoke abt her self respect, I couldn't help but think how will her self respect remain intact if CVs show Halala. That would be worse IMO. As much as I was hopeful yesterday that we won't get RM.. I'm more convinced now that we will. Zain saying Main chala jaungaa did not sit well with me. I don't know what to expect from the fire scene. But not feeling positive at all!