Emotional Ending!

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The last episode was terrific. The season probably could not have got a better ending.. They've managed to keep the suspense quotient.

The entire finale episode was filled with unexpected actions.. The scene where Preet holds Anshu & lets the fire burn them was heart touching.. Unexpected and great scene.. Felt bad for both as well as good because it felt better than having Preet alive without Anshu..

Last the show stealer..He(Vivaan) probably earned one more enemy now with Ira coz she is going to be there in the future too.. again totally unexpected but she was really irritating😆 I was glad he shut her mouth once & for all(separating her head off her body)😛 How was he going to tolerate her & her rant for all the years to come?😆

And Finally..such a simple scene but simply Amazing<3 Vivaan waiting all alone through the days, nights, weeks, months, years, for his Dhara❤️ I still feel his pain(when I think of that scene)..the void in his life.. Kundra nailed it👏 
Emotional kardiya.. Sigh.

p.s. His make-up was nicely done in the end(Vampire).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah the ending was quite sad 😭 n ira was irritating for sure!! Preet Anshuman scene was so touchy!! When Vivaan screem Dhara n when he think of her too...