Sapne Suhane Ladakpan ke 16 sept 2014 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey sslk-inians...
Hw u all?

WELCOME TO SSLK WRITTEN UPDATE!!!

The family comes to the location, looking for Gayatri. Bauji asks how Gayatri could have come here. KT asks his Mausi if she is sure his mother would have come here. She says yes, as we used to work here. Mausi throws her handkerchief and Rachna recognizes it as hers. Shayl calls Gayatri.

There Gayatri runs at the site of blasts. A stone hits on her head and she fells down. The men were arranging for another blast. Mausi says where she has gone, she said about coming here. Shayl hears her and asks what does this mean. She says that this is where blasts take place. Gunjan brings her bangles, Kt goes to the site of blasts; everyone stops him even the Mausi.

Gayatri struggles and stands up within the blasts. She says that she won't lose being so close to your goal; nothing will happen to you. KT runs into the blasts, everyone was worried. Bauji asks Gunjan to go there and stop the engineers. She goes to engineers and tells them that two of their men are there. The engineer says that after two minutes there will be a bigger blast, no one will save there. Rachna begs him to stop the blast. The signals on the intercom are weak. KT watches blood on a rock, stops by it and touches it. He heads to the front. Gayatri was crying, and asks God to save her. She goes to the dynamite, KT follows. The engineers give a positive signal to each other. KT calls his mom, and runs forward. Bittu and everyone ran towards the site. KT reaches his mom, and there is a huge blast at the site. They all stop in a shock. As the dust storm passes by, KT appears holding his mom.

He calls his mom's name, she comes to consciousness. Everyone runs, while Dadi caresses. Gayatri cries that she doesn't want to live, seeing his happiness die. KT says that she is also his happiness. She looks at him, caresses his face. He asks how she can leave like this. Shayl and Dayal exchange looks. KT says that he won't let anything happen to her, and will live with her always. Shayl and Dayal are worried.
At home, the doctor takes a leave from KT. Dadi asks is he in a big pain. He says that it does pain, but what is more painful is that he could not take care of his mom. IF it was just a bit later, his family would have dispersed. KT says to Rachna, that you are my love and this is my family. I cannot forget this truth. Gayatri holds her hand, and says that Dayal would never give his daughter.

Shayl says that it isn't important to own every truth of the life. KT says this is his responsibility as well, how can he leave his mother in this age and his brother in this condition. He says that he knows his mother has a past, but he can change their future. He also wants to live with the love of his life. KT asks Dayal not to ask him to chose between the love and his responsibility.

Dayal asks what does he want. KT says that he wants that his mother, brother and Mausi lives with him as a family. He says that he is sure of it that he can take up the responsibility of all. Gayatri thinks that today will be the revenge day, your daughter will bear the pain of a broken engagement. Dayal says that it is time for our decision. Dadi tells Dayal to think with a cool mind. Dayal says to Shayl that she said, they will never find a guy like him; you were so right. He says they could never find a guy like him for their Rachna. Dayal says that he now believe this relation; an obedient son can only prove to be a good husband. A son who didn't back up from even sacrificing his life for his mother, with whom he never lived; is the one who can only prove to be a good husband.

Dayal says to Dadi that he has no objection on this proposal. He comes to KT and says that he is proud of him for what he did today. KT bends to touch his feet, while Dayal hugs him. Dadi congratulate Shayl, while Rachna hugs Rachna. Dadi says that there must be a wedding soon. Dayal agrees too. KT and Rachna exchange looks.

Mausi asks Gayatri that all of their plan went wrong. Shayl comes to Gayatri. Mausi gets her attention to Shayl. Shayl takes Gayatri's hand and says congratulations to her. Gayatri says that you can never be my KT's mother-in-laws. Everyone is shocked. She says that you will always be my best friend, as you were before. She smiles, while Shayl hugs her. Gayatri thinks that this time I failed, but I will never let this wedding take place. Gayatri says to Shayl that they will get a daughter into the family.

KT congratulates Mrs. Tripati to be. Rachna leaves tear-eyed. He comes behind her, and asks are this the tears of happiness. Rachna says that you never care for me, when you jumped into the blast scene; and when he said he doesn't accept her father's bet. She asks could you have lived without me? KT holds her hand and asks would she have liked if he would not have done any such thing. He says that you are an irreplaceable part of my life, and we both are reflections if each other. He says that he loves her more than anything in the world. He further says that all the wishes come true, looking at the broken stars. She looks up, he kisses on her cheek.

PRECAP: Mayank boasts of looking so handsome. Gunjan comes with Mayank to the conference, the guard stops Mayank out on the door for not having a pass. Gunjan gives the presentation. 

Hey rabirians, I guess our patience has gt its fruit😳 hope u got wht I mean...:P

GOOD NIGHT!!! SWEET DREAMS!!
Thank you so much cutie for your awsome wu.
One kiss and we fainted.Oh god what an episode?after long time scene Rabir together.

The kiss scene woes... I did Fainted. great episode
Finely Rabir Scene :)
Thanks for the written update ðŸ˜Š