Love shone thru

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a wonderful episode - the magic just flowed

Suddenly we get a power packed Akdhalicious episode which reminds us why we are so crazy about them.

Firstly improvement in Paridhi's make-up - still not the same as post wedding but Paridhi looked gorgeous today.

How much Jalal and Jodha have traveled, they understand each other without having to say a word.  Jalal questioned Jodha why she does this again and again and himself gave the answer.  He knows how without malice how large hearted Jodha is.  Jalal just did what he needed to do to keep Jodha safe.

Jodha knew she had upset him because he worries about her. 

When Jodha told Jalal about MA's condition on her being on death bed - the way Ruk reacted saying MA does not deserve anybody's love - Jalal just gave her a look.  It conveyed how much Ruk does not understand Jalal.  No way he was happy to know MA was on death bed or wished her any ill will.

I felt this was CVs over glorification of MA.  NO it is not that only.
It is how pure Jalal's love for MA was - that after what all she has done against him - even when Jalal worries Resham might have been there to harm Jodha - Jalal still feels pain about MA.  He has hardened his heart and cut her off his life but not his heart totally.  Jodha understands how MA is going to remain a buried wound inside Jalal - the kind that will always make him feel hurt at the mother he loved so much hated him so much.

Jodha just trying to give peace to both MA and Jalal with her love.  It does not matter how badly MA behaved with her cos she once cared for her Jalal and saved his life.  With MA on deathbed this is the time to mend.

How much Resham loved MA.  The evil partners who can cut anybody's throat without remorse but Resham hovers outside Jodha's hojara begging for anything that can help save MA's life.

PS : why do Jalal and Jodha both say aap yaha?  Why can't they just smile and say how much you made me wait?  Why didn't you come to meet me sooner?  I was just thinking about you?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maddy u made it also

woww today is good episode and forum pe also such amazing posts by you pallu and donjas

maddy aap yahan always have diff meaning tu samjhti nhin hai

I posted on pallu thread copy pasting it here

Pallu u made it I love u shehnsha
episode was beautiful with akdha having max screen space together and solo aswell
both balanced I loved we need such episode where both leads are together and correct and yaa more screen space
today it was around them abt them there were so many moment today I felt like watching old ja with right pace aswell I adored it
Jodha jalal scenes today showed all emotions in right waythey have come along way and seeing them doing mischievous talks and ltr subtle discussion in same episode is a treat
where u see romance plus emotional bonding amazing hope writers write such scenes often and episodes

first scene akdha
Na soyenge na sunedengeaaj sari raat hogi mulaqatsavere baat karenge toh nhin chalegaoh haaa chalega magar sari raatmera dil jaalega
l
ast akdha scene
humein tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nhin jaante magar jee nhin sakte tumhare binaAur inki baaton ke liye aur

understanding ke liye
jhilmil sitaron ka angaan hogarimjhim barsaata savan hogaaisa sundar sapna apna jeevan hoga

I loved it today and one more reason today they didn't projected one wrong one right it was both right in there own way no arguments just completely understand eachother it was so beautiful to see

good writing can make such a change and episode looked so freshEdited by preetgurti - 9 years ago
chitterati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep Maddy,I loved the way Jo looked today...and Jo JA looked so cute together. I hope we get many more such wonderful episodes  .
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post , Mads... ahhh after many days i m getting some time for myself and my JA... and they gave us such wonderful episode...

agreed with every word of urs... AkDha were just too good today... and if u have noticed, the oh so romantic scene in the begining was actually different and more cozy today... what hap to CVs suddenly??? director changed??? how come suddenly they started getting good ideas abt AkDha scenes together??? anyway, i m happy...

regards AkDha scene in the end of episode... Jalal is asking her when she will understand how much he loves her and kids... be sure, after MA's death, and later when Jo will console Jalal, he only will be the one to say, nobody understands him better than Jo... even better than he understands sometimes what will be good for himself... what will give him true satisfaction and peace... only Jo understands that, and that he is proud that she is his begum, his love and mother to his kid...

just when Maham will breath her last, not only will she accept Jo as Jalal's true wife, but as a true Mallika -E-Hind... she will take her curse back and thank Jo for fulfilling her last wish that Jalal calls her Badi Ammi... she will finally tell Jo that she is giving Jo her son (Jalal) by all heart and good wishes, coz she knows only Jo can give him all love and strength , he deserves... and that moment Jalal will be the one who will be happiest and most proud person that Jo is his life...

how i wish, those CVs continue with this super powerful play of emotions and show it in proper way...

anyway, tom MA will break down in front of Jo and beg to her for Jalal's words ... thursday MA death sequence, and friday, Jalal's emotional break down... all powerful episodes...

hope not to see that cheap SD for remaining episodes of the week...
Edited by sweet_diksha - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetgurti

Maddy u made it also

woww today is good episode and forum pe also such amazing posts by you pallu and donjas

maddy aap yahan always have diff meaning tu samjhti nhin hai

I posted on pallu thread copy pasting it here

Pallu u made it I love u shehnsha
episode was beautiful with akdha having max screen space together and solo aswell
both balanced I loved we need such episode where both leads are together and correct and yaa more screen space
today it was around them abt them there were so many moment today I felt like watching old ja with right pace aswell I adored it
Jodha jalal scenes today showed all emotions in right waythey have come along way and seeing them doing mischievous talks and ltr subtle discussion in same episode is a treat
where u see romance plus emotional bonding amazing hope writers write such scenes often and episodes

first scene akdha
Na soyenge na sunedengeaaj sari raat hogi mulaqatsavere baat karenge toh nhin chalegaoh haaa chalega magar sari raatmera dil jaalega
l
ast akdha scene
humein tumse pyaar kitna ye hum nhin jaante magar jee nhin sakte tumhare binaAur inki baaton ke liye aur

understanding ke liye
jhilmil sitaron ka angaan hogarimjhim barsaata savan hogaaisa sundar sapna apna jeevan hoga

I loved it today and one more reason today they didn't projected one wrong one right it was both right in there own way no arguments just completely understand eachother it was so beautiful to see

good writing can make such a change and episode looked so fresh

Wow wonderful songs Preet.  Today's episode brought a smile.  It was everything it should be centered around Jodha Jalal only and then everything else happening around them.

I just wish once in a while they will say how much you made me wait! 😆

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Supereb post Maddy 👍🏼
Loved each n every frame of today's episode 😃
😳 
SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautifully written and apt title too. I can see everyone's excitement in the forum today.

Today's episode just had everything what we wanted .  JJ has come a long way in understanding each other. Both had beautiful dialogues, loved how calm and composed they were when talking too. How they understand and care for each other. The icing on the  cake was Jodha asking Jalal to say that he loves her.

Jalal noticed Sharifus going out of the way to please him. Good thinking by Jalal and I was thanking my stars today that Jodha indeed did not save Jalal from Sharifudin.

Zakira rocked today and has become one of my favorites.

Yes I do despise Mamanga and not going to be sad that she is dying, but we should not forget that she took care of Jalal. Though Jalal says he has not forgiven Mamanga, will he be able to deny that he does not love her any more. He can never hate her. In fact what Jodha is doing now will only help Jalal later. He need not worry that she was not taken care of in her last days. Is Jodha showing compassion to Mamanga for her own selfish reasons. Definitely not. What will Jodha Gain out of this.

I also understand Jalal and his stand with Mamanga. Both JJ are right at their own places.

Jalal said he understands Jodha because she is going by what her heart says. What more does Jodha need. She has her husbands support. Reminds me of a  a famous quote

Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes, Maddy it was a delightful episode. For me the most important thing was the realization that Ekta cares.

First, our Jallu got his brains back after a nine month absence. Then, I see dread in the eyes of villains for the first time. Villains are becoming a rare species in this serial. And now, the first signs of the old romance being reignited.
Edited by Donjas - 9 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitterati

Yep Maddy,I loved the way Jo looked today...and Jo JA looked so cute together. I hope we get many more such wonderful episodes  .

Jodha make-up was good and hair too just see how much good make-up matters. 

How wonderful the night scene was, just so cozy and comfortable.  Like where they belong.

MaddyO thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

wonderful post , Mads... ahhh after many days i m getting some time for myself and my JA... and they gave us such wonderful episode...

agreed with every word of urs... AkDha were just too good today... and if u have noticed, the oh so romantic scene in the begining was actually different and more cozy today... what hap to CVs suddenly??? director changed??? how come suddenly they started getting good ideas abt AkDha scenes together??? anyway, i m happy...

regards AkDha scene in the end of episode... Jalal is asking her when she will understand how much he loves her and kids... be sure, after MA's death, and later when Jo will console Jalal, he only will be the one to say, nobody understands him better than Jo... even better than he understands sometimes what will be good for himself... what will give him true satisfaction and peace... only Jo understands that, and that he is proud that she is his begum, his love and mother to his kid...

just when Maham will breath her last, not only will she accept Jo as Jalal's true wife, but as a true Mallika -E-Hind... she will take her curse back and thank Jo for fulfilling her last wish that Jalal calls her Badi Ammi... she will finally tell Jo that she is giving Jo her son (Jalal) by all heart and good wishes, coz she knows only Jo can give him all love and strength , he deserves... and that moment Jalal will be the one who will be happiest and most proud person that Jo is his life...

how i wish, those CVs continue with this super powerful play of emotions and show it in proper way...

anyway, tom MA will break down in front of Jo and beg to her for Jalal's words ... thursday MA death sequence, and friday, Jalal's emotional break down... all powerful episodes...

hope not to see that cheap SD for remaining episodes of the week...

Diksha so glad to see your post.  It is ages since you are online at night after the episode.
Always love your take on Jodha.

Loved how you have described how Jalal will feel, loved the lines in bold.

Jodha understands Jalal what he does not say also, she knows MA will remain a wound.  By giving Jalal the peace with MA, Jodha will remove biggest hurt he keeps holding inside.

I am glad Jalal found and closed the surang promptly!  Now SD will be under watch and I think as per his father's idea they will fake some attack on Jalal which SD might show took on himself to save Jalal.