Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Maddi Your post, recalling me Song;

Yee Kaha aaa Gaye Hum, yuu Hee sath chalte, chalte.😆 😆

B😃e Happy, Your Dream came true, Today,  Jalal is in Jodha Hozara,

Happiness Cleary Showing Your Post.😆 😆,

So After Long Time, Akdha Together,😉& spending Night.😆 😆

Movements they shared, Cosy Cosy,😉,

Song Land, Roop Tera Mastana Payar, Mera Deewana, Bhool Koi Hum see Naa Hoo Jaye.😆 😆
So Jalal will now Live in Jodha Hozara;;;;;;;;;;;Jodha feels secure Jalal presence.🤪
So Episode was Fresh.👏 👏

Last secene of Akdha was Totally Fresh, 

Couple Understanding Is Growing, As A king he is taking Right Decesion. 

So Both are Right there Place;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;But Noticeable is this Not touching Eachother Space👏 👏

Ruk changed Channta to Hunter wali.

Sharrif  will try to come Now in jalal Good list, so Again, More Planning on the floor.

innocence, Person murder Lots of Agra Place;;;;;;;; But when will Notice, confuse.Maham all truth will out or not,😕

But One thing more Sharrif or Ruk, Both are watching Akdha Lovely movements;;;;;;But Couple not disturbed;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Cv some time Gives surprise Package.😆 😆

Ayushi I can see your happiness too 😆
Lovely song ye kaha aa gaye hum - very apt for Akdha.

Both are right and doing this for each other.  Jalal doing this only for Jodha's safety so she won't put herself at risk and Jodha doing this for Jalal so his hurt about MA is healed.

Jalal has got doubt on SD today and I hope the drama SD and his father cook up with fake attack won't convince Jalal. 

MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Lovely post maddy... epi was too good... these days we are getting good episodes to watch.. cv's hum par mehar baan hogaye..today's epi is one of the best epi.. both akdha were too good and comfortable ..both love each other unconditionally..just hope if someone calls zee and give feedback to them..always wen ever jolal meets each other first question aap yaha..kis liye anapada...

Thanks Gem.
Suddenly we are getting power packed episodes.  Today's episode seemed like every min of it was just fitting.

LOL I also wrote same thing!  Why can't they say was waiting for you.  Missed you entire day or just smile welcome!  Even Jalal nowadays says aap yaha! 😆

MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---jais---

Lovely post maddy.
Today i loved the episode it was good. JJ scene was so good that i throughly enjoyed it and yes after a long time i found cvs has given jodha a better dialouge which increased my happiness more and jalal presence of mind i loved it when he asked that guys(i donot remember his name) to keep an eye on shariff.
Ruk ko ignore karo then you will like the episode more.

Pooja I guess everybody just loved today's episode.  This is why we watch JodhaAkbar. 😃
It was about THEM totally.

Jalal told to keep an eye on SD to Etmad Khan - he is the chief of Khwaja Sheras - since they can go even inside the haram or anywhere in palace perfect person to give this assignment to.

Ruk told Jodha that Jalal will be angry, he was not he was just worried about Jodha and knows her so well.  So does Jodha how much MA still means to him.

Ruk just does not understand - see the look Jalal gave her when Ruk said MA does not deserve love.

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

Thanks Gem.
Suddenly we are getting power packed episodes.  Today's episode seemed like every min of it was just fitting.

LOL I also wrote same thing!  Why can't they say was waiting for you.  Missed you entire day or just smile welcome!  Even Jalal nowadays says aap yaha! 😆

Missed u too Maddy..infact missed everyone..but sorry dear..over loaded with work this week.. i used to Handle 4 clients..now increased it to 8 ..so dont even hav time to login forum..phir bi beech main updates chk karleti hoon..but not able to post anything on forum ..just hope work gets reduced by next week..
Edited by Gem12 - 9 years ago
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maddy good episode with beautiful akdha scenes ..akdha aur unke pyar ke liye... Meri chahatain tumse alag kab hain,Dil ki batain tumse chupi kab hain,Tum sath raho dil main dharkan ki jagah,Phir zindagi ko sanson ki zarorat kab hai,
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

Maddy I absolutely enjoyed the episode..It has good JJ scenes .. I liked when Jallu sleep on JO lap says he always think about the kids, JO cutely ask did he not miss the kids MOM... WOW ...

I liked the way JJ scenes has more comfortable & Jalaal saying that he will from now on sleep with her daily...  SD is clever & used his mind and killed the solider and show before Jalaal that he came to protect him... I also liked Jalaal  TEDAness in suspecting SD showing WAFFADARI , but SD cunning father hear it now SD will again going to get Jalaal faith..

I liked the last JJ scene which is emotional, who can understand JO more than Jalaal... I liked Jalaal was not angry but also make her understand his  motive to protect his Jo & children and his decision of sending MA out of Agra...Jo didn't argue much..

I liked it when Jalaal said now your worry about MA health, so I will remove that worry, poor JO happy about it, but Jalaal said he will be sending MA to Delhi as he knows JO will be going to jail meeting MA 😆  WOW how well he knows his Ziddi Begum 😉  I loved it when JO cutely with little fear came and sit beside Jallu asking IS HE angry on her ?

I liked forhead kiss shows he understand JO's heart & also kissing on hands show his concern for her & children..

Now SD men will attack Jalaal & SD himself save Jalaal gaining his faith also, while JO might get suspicious of leechad Shariff...

Ruqu dialogue that MA already created distance between JJ 😕

From when did this jaan begum thinking about JJ relationship 💔

Today JJ scene good with meaningful dialogues, for a change I like it when Ruqu is there Jallu kissed on JO hand says he is worry about her ❤️

Wonderful write up Abhi.  Everybody has just got a smile after watching.

I hope Jalal still retains his doubt on SD. 

Jalal Jodha all scenes were so cute.  Loved your lines in bold. how cute face Jodha made asking if he is upset and how he said no with resignation! 😆  He knows she has to have good reason and she can make him understand it too! 
This is why he said my decision is final! 😆😆

MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gem12

Missed u too Maddy..infact missed everyone..but sorry dear..over loaded with work this week.. i used to Handle 4 clients..now increased it to 8 ..so dont even hav time to login forum..phir bi beech main updates chk karleti hoon..but not able to post anything on forum ..just hope work gets reduced by next week..

Gem I am just glad you are now well enough your boss has dumped more work on you! 😆
Even when we are busy can't help sneaking a peek into forum!

Hope you will be back with your long posts soon.

MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiya.k

maddy good episode with beautiful akdha scenes ..akdha aur unke pyar ke liye... Meri chahatain tumse alag kab hain,Dil ki batain tumse chupi kab hain,Tum sath raho dil main dharkan ki jagah,Phir zindagi ko sanson ki zarorat kab hai,

Hi Jiya 😃🤗  Wow after ages.  Missed you.
Lovely song, today everybody is in musical mood 😆

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jiya.k

maddy good episode with beautiful akdha scenes ..akdha aur unke pyar ke liye...Meri chahatain tumse alag kab hain,Dil ki batain tumse chupi kab hain,Tum sath raho dil main dharkan ki jagah,Phir zindagi ko sanson ki zarorat kab hai,

jiya you ok na now

episode was too good
Few lines

Aao huzoor tumko sitaron main le chalon
dil jhoom jaaye aise baahron main le chalon
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MaddyO

[BR][BR]<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">[B]Hi Jiya [:D][>:D<] Wow after ages. Missed you.[BR]Lovely song, today everybody is in musical mood [LOL][/B]</font>[BR]

missed you too maddy n all my friends in forum bt kya karu I m not well frm last month n doctor advise me complete rest toh wohi kar rahi bt today Radhika's wonderfull post n AkDhalicious episode ke baad khud ko rok nahi payi post karne se...