Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi maddy. Sorry for the late post. Yesterday's episode surely was an amazing one interms of the jolal scenes.  The writers are completely capable, then why dont they give us these type of lovely episodes more often? Even i dying to see a rain romance between our leads. If a mere scene of cuddling in bed can give us so much happiness, imagine what a rain romance will do. We all go crazy enough to forgive the creatives for all the rukaiya and sharrif bad tracks till now. Anyways, the best part is that jodha and jalal have reached this beautiful state in a realtionship, that they donot even need to talk to understand each other. Jodha well knows that jalal carries the raw wound of maham and that he will always be in pain for the rest of his life is this matter is not sorted out before her death. Jalal too knows that she will be drawn towards maham due to her kind nature and large heart and that is why even if it hurts him he sends maham to delhi. IT is jodha whom he is worried about and does not trust maham. Believe me maddy at the end of this maham death, jalal wil be the most happy to have sorted this out as maham will take back the curse and accept jodha not only as jalal's wife but also as mallika. the day bfore ysterday's episode we saw her inspite of her hatred she did request jodha to meet javeda as even if she disliked jodha, jodha was the only one in the palace who was even worried of her existence. So she began softening towards her. BUt there was soe hatred left cause she still feels that jodha took jalal away from her. BUt in the precap, we can see that she finally breaks down in front of jodha and tells her her last wish. Jodha will fulfill it through jalal and maham will finally realise jodha's goodness and take back the curse, much to jalal's relief. i think it will be maham who will tell jalal that she is leaving him to jodha and that she is sure that jodha will always be there for him. Jalal will realise that jodha is well aware of even his unsaid wounds and has cured them that he has a peaceful mind. He will be proud to have her as his wife who cares of all his needs whether spoken or not. I knew that sharrif will not be caught so soon. I agree on your theory that he may be drugging the baby caue when jodha sang the lori, she slept after hearing it. So she is definitely not born deaf. Big beard is going to replace maham as the villain and is going to instigate religious revolts against jalal. Well all i can tell the cvs, is keep it up and dont let us down. Keep giving us such episodes!! And jodha's make up has improved , but you still have a long way to reach the post marriage look!!!
RadhikaS0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maddy,
Lovely post ๐Ÿ‘

I loved yesterday's episode for the way JJ behaved with each other with grace and maturity and prevented a possible MU by being open and honest with each other, much to Ruq's discomfiture. 

Here's hoping the twins' death will also be handled equally well by them without any distance creeping in between. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Rasika29 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post Maddy...๐Ÿ˜Š

Loved loved yesterdays episode...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

looks like our complaints are being acted upon...Loved both akdha scenes we got romance, care, understading...everything we asked for...

Pari's hairstyle and makeup had a welcome change...

Hope too see more of such quality episodes going forward...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘
Originally posted by: surochitadutta

Maddy such a beautiful piece of writing... It is like a poetry... And what to say about today's episode it had everything we have always wanted... A perfect blend of romance, Jalal's Tedaness, their understanding... Wow its like a music...

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ณ Wow Surochita high praise coming from you.  You are a wonderful writer yourself.  I am so glad to see you back with a long post. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When two hearts gets united they do not need any words to communicate... What one heart feels is understood by the other without even uttering a single word... Jalal and Jodha had time and again showed it.. Jalal knows Jodha and her big and compationate heart he knows she can go to any extent to do good for everybody but in this Maham Anga's case he may not say it but he very well knows that whatever she is doing, she is doing for his sake only... Jalal knows that Jodha is not helping the woman who cursed their  children or who plotted against her husband or had once tried to separate her from her beloved... But she is helping her husbands mother who once risked everything including her own life to save her husbands life... Who once ignored her own son just rare up her husband.. Who made him capable enough to be a Sahensha... Jalal knows  this time Jodha is not helping some needy but she is helping the person who was once his Badi Ammi... And this time she is not helping Maham Anga but is doing all this for him, his happiness, and his peace...

Lines in bold - just so bang on.  ๐Ÿ‘
Jodha is doing this for Jalal's Badi Ammi who had saved his life, more cos Jodha knows WHAT PLACE MA HELD FOR JALAL.  This was one of his most important more cherished relationship and its shattering has left him bitter.
So Jodha helping MA is something HE would have done.  Jalal not even once told Jodha do not go to meet MA.  He just said I know you will continue to meet her when you know she is sick.

And even Jodha knows even though he is angry and hurt because of Maham Anga but somewhere in his heart he still loves his Badi Ammi and Still cares for her... She knows he will break down the day Maham Anga breaths her last.. That is why she tried to give some peace to her in her last days as it will also give some satisfaction to Jalal that even though not directly but indirectly He was able to take care of his mother And if this much satisfaction she can give her she is ready to do anything for that...

Agree totally.  Someday Jalal would have found satisfaction at this knowledge even if he had not mended his relationship with MA.  When he does this he will not have any regrets left at HIS treatment of MA.

A perfect dance performance needs perfect blend of music,  sur. Raag and taal with perfect expression, mudra and adawu( step) and in this most is the perfect synchronisation between taal and Adawu if even single Adawu doesn't match with The Taal then The whole dance gets spoiled... Similarly  in a husband wife relationship love, trust. Faith and understanding are those quality... And understanding is that match of taal and Adawu if there is no understanding between a couple then their relationship does not have a smooth run. Jalal and Jodha has touched that perfect synchronisation of understanding and this is going to take their realtionship in that heaven of eternal bliss and happiness... Where they will together dance in both happy as well as sad tune as provided by their Guru i.e. God...

OMG!  Surochita this is so beautifully written.  I cannot think of anything to add this is just super. 
The last underlined line - I am speechless ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nice post Maddy...

I can not tell you how much i liked the Episode...Esp. the Jalal with Functional Brains was a treat..Along with the first JJ scene..I am going to download the Episode.

SD's Dad is a major role player here..I told you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

@maddy: thanx. Today i have impressed on resham's wafadari for maham. I never liked resham infact Rk was thousand times nuisance KS more than hushi but today i felt sad for RK when he/she was beaten by ruq brutally as it was RK's gift for being strong wafadar of maham. In future we wl hate resham if he/she attacks on jalal but we can't disagree RK is a concrete type wafadar slave of his/her master.
1 character my love is increasing day by day n she is jakira. Jakira is sage servant of Jodha n thousand times better than mothi.
Maddy,why can't we get rain romance amid jj? If its as commoners no prblm paar ek baar toh milna chaiya. I think JA's script writer on romantic scene is very unromantic n nikammo.

Nabiii so true.  Even I could feel how much Resham is devoted to MA and how much love for MA.  Resham begged and begged for Jodha to help save MA's life.  Kept hovering outside Jodha's hojara and begging till Jodha got involved and even now Resham is trying very best to save MA's life.

Resham and MA were like two peas - both vicious cruel murderers even, but Resham truly loves MA.  I think Resham might lose it after MA's demise and attack Jalal.

It will be so interesting that after being caught if Resham will come to his senses and spill out everything that MA did.   Maybe in return for not put to death for an attack on Shehenshah.

Jalal will get to know what MA did but MA went to wherever her actions took.  Jalal NEVER once wronged MA.

Zakira has taken over the role old Moti played in Jodha's life.  Her trusted confidante.  Zakira can be very smart cookie also, she will be on guard for Jodha's interests.

Nabiii the red line in bold is the truest sentence EVER!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

MaddyO thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAfanCharu

Maddy , the forum is full of happy bunnies today . The episode was a welcome change from what we have been seeing since several weeks now .๐Ÿ‘

Happy bunnies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Hopping ones! ๐Ÿ˜†

Jodha and Jalal together were a treat . They have started understanding each other without even discussing their inner feelings . Jodha did not wait for Jalal to share his feelings about Maham . She knows that despite cutting off ties with her and imprisoning her due to her betrayal , Jalal still deeply loves his Badi Ammi , the woman who nursed him , mentored him , a mother-like figure who has sacrificed a lot for him , a strong influence that has helped him reach the position of a shehenshah .This is the only reason why she uttered the 'white lie' to a still arrogant lady who is in utter despair and depression .By forgiving Maham , she has opened the doors for communication between Jalal and his Badi Ammi , leaving no room for regret or remorse in her husband's mind, after Maham passes away .

Wonderfully written.  ๐Ÿ‘
Jodha does not need for Jalal to say, or for him even to think it to know how much if MA passed away like this uncared for it will agonize him. 
No matter what MA turned into, Jalal's love for MA was always that of a son for his mother.  Even if Jodha had not managed to mend this - Jalal still would have felt grateful that Jodha did this for a woman who he still thinks of his Badi Ammi.

Sharifuddin๐Ÿคข and his abba huzoor๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿคข got on my nerves . Loved the way in which Jalal smelt something fishy about SD and asked for the khwaja sera to keep an eye on him . We got to see that sharp Jalal after ages today .

This is getting very interesting.  I am glad that SD did not run away and Jalal has got doubt why SD was in surang.  Waiting for Jalal to learn of SD's eye on Jodha, we will get TEDHAEST POSSESSIVE Jalal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rukaiyya ๐Ÿ˜กagain proved today that she does not deserve any exalted begum status at all .She has no clue as to what graceful and dignified mean . She kept arguing with Jalal when he asked her to stop whipping Resham . Her weird behavior definitely has Jalal watching her keenly . Did you notice the fleeting expression of pain and disgust on his face when she badmouthed Mahamanga ?It is Rukkaiyya who badly needs that whipping .

Jalal gave her such a LOOK and Ruk is so far removed from understanding Jalal she did not get it.  Jalal never once told Jodha not go to meet MA cos he knows for his sake she will.  When Jalal gave the pained look to Ruk - Jodha was watching Jalal's face very carefully.

I wish the story line keeps moving at the same pace as it did today . Creatives , please don't fall asleep and slacken after showing us a good episode . Continue with your good work .

Absolutely!  TRPs will zoom, hope they do and we are back to No.1. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pals2411 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaddyO

What a wonderful episode - the magic just flowed

Suddenly we get a power packed Akdhalicious episode which reminds us why we are so crazy about them.

Firstly improvement in Paridhi's make-up - still not the same as post wedding but Paridhi looked gorgeous today.

How much Jalal and Jodha have traveled, they understand each other without having to say a word.  Jalal questioned Jodha why she does this again and again and himself gave the answer.  He knows how without malice how large hearted Jodha is.  Jalal just did what he needed to do to keep Jodha safe.

Jodha knew she had upset him because he worries about her. 

When Jodha told Jalal about MA's condition on her being on death bed - the way Ruk reacted saying MA does not deserve anybody's love - Jalal just gave her a look.  It conveyed how much Ruk does not understand Jalal.  No way he was happy to know MA was on death bed or wished her any ill will.

I felt this was CVs over glorification of MA.  NO it is not that only.
It is how pure Jalal's love for MA was - that after what all she has done against him - even when Jalal worries Resham might have been there to harm Jodha - Jalal still feels pain about MA.  He has hardened his heart and cut her off his life but not his heart totally.  Jodha understands how MA is going to remain a buried wound inside Jalal - the kind that will always make him feel hurt at the mother he loved so much hated him so much.

Jodha just trying to give peace to both MA and Jalal with her love.  It does not matter how badly MA behaved with her cos she once cared for her Jalal and saved his life.  With MA on deathbed this is the time to mend.

How much Resham loved MA.  The evil partners who can cut anybody's throat without remorse but Resham hovers outside Jodha's hojara begging for anything that can help save MA's life.

PS : why do Jalal and Jodha both say aap yaha?  Why can't they just smile and say how much you made me wait?  Why didn't you come to meet me sooner?  I was just thinking about you?!

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY MADDY๐Ÿ˜ƒ...I SAW YOUR POST NOW AND THERE ARE A LOT OF COMMENTS TO READ HERE๐Ÿ˜›...HAPPINESS OVERFLOWING SINCE YESTERDAY AND I HOPE WE GET SUCH HAPPINESS ALL THRU OUR JA JOURNEY๐Ÿ˜›

SELDOM DO I DISAGREE WITH YOU AND TODAY IS NO DIFFERENT๐Ÿ˜ณ...JO BHI LIKHA...AGREE KIYA...

NOW I SINCERELY WANT CVS TO GET RID OF THAT CUSTOMARY 'AAP YAHA' DIALOGUE๐Ÿฅฑ...ITNE RAAT KO JALAL HI AAYEGA JODHA KE HOJRE MEIN CVS๐Ÿ˜ก...SHE IS NOT WAITING FOR SD OR RESHAM๐Ÿ˜ก...KINDLY CUT THAT DIALOGUE NOW...AND AS SUGGESTED SHOW THEM GREETING EACH OTHER BY WORDS, ACTIONS OR SMILE๐Ÿ˜ƒ...OR JODHA SAYING I WAS WAITING FOR YOU๐Ÿ˜ณ...OR SHE SAYING WHY DID YOU NOT COME TO MEET ME TODAY๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ONE MORE DIALOGUE THAT I HAVE HEARD QUITE A FEW TIMES IS ----  'JODHA BEGUM AAPKA DIL BADA HAI'...MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THIS LINE DIALOGUE WRITER OR ELSE IT WILL SOON TURN OUT TO ANOTHER 'AAP YAHAN'๐Ÿ˜ก...

HOPING FOR ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE TODAY๐Ÿ˜›
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

@tamy: kaya bato yhm's script writers r making huge beautiful romantic scenes for leads. But in JA's script writers don't even capable to bring any new idea for jj's romance. I wish ekta would transfer yhm's script writer in JA who writes romantic scenes.

Balaji has same set of CVs Nabiii...I guess it is bcz IshRa love confession is still pending...that is why scenes mein itni romance hai..recall JJ scenes before confession...they were awesome.
CVs lose their creativity just after the confession๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคข not only Balaji but every CVs which is weird!๐Ÿ˜•
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Maddy awesme post... Loved JJ scenes yday very much ๐Ÿ˜ณ in last akdha emotional scene jalal wants to send Maham away from Agra to keep Jo safe... But deep inside his heart he still loves her and no one cud see that except our Jo... That devil rukayya is waste... She cudnt see sadness in his frn wen she told that Maham doesn't deserve anybody love... I'm sure aftr Maham death Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet Maham in her last day before death... Only Jo can understand Jallu heart as she is in it...