Love shone thru - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
JA CVs-
Manish Paliwal @manishkpaliwal 57m @paridhirajat_FC thanks... All of u...keep liking 'ur show'. n yes I read sum rqst of rain scn n more rmnce between jo-ja..tc

They stalk our forum guys!!! lets request bhad bhad ke🥳
Originally posted by Goras

Maddy n all Akdhaians , wow your posts are as awesome as episode  Just love your writings . Mein sirf Padhati rah jati hoon . 
 Someone please call zee n tell them we just loved yesterday episode 

Thanks Shelly 😳
We all love Akdha and when we get episodes like yesterday's everybody gets inspired. 😃
Don't think just write what you feel.

Wonderful post Maddy!!! 👍🏼
I loved that scene specially when JO says about MA's death bed condition and her reasoning about RK meeting with her.. Once again it's Jo who understands Jalal deeply as more than anyone... I could read the pain in his eyes for MA.Here once again Jo as a perfect wife and a perfect mother for Jalal in sensing his inner emotions without any discussion among them...Yesterday's episode it deals with another range of emotions how far their relationship had a smooth growth which looks subtle, composed more and more deepening or reading among themselves.. Good to see teda Jalal manipulative mode on Shariff overrated act.. I always loved Zakira and Jo combo, really she is perfect bandhi for her.. For Rukaiya nothing can be viewed from her side only all dramas based on her selfish attribute... RT was damn brilliant in each shades yesterday,  the way he conveyed so much of variation. with his eyes  through out the episode absolutely brilliant . pari make up is getting better day by day.. But I wish we will get her best part like during marriage episodes.. Yesterday's episode it's definitely a treat.. I hope soon we will see Ruku's exposure and goes for Shariff too... 😊
Originally posted by karishma.s

Hi maddy. Sorry for the late post. Yesterday's episode surely was an amazing one interms of the jolal scenes.  The writers are completely capable, then why dont they give us these type of lovely episodes more often? Even i dying to see a rain romance between our leads. If a mere scene of cuddling in bed can give us so much happiness, imagine what a rain romance will do. We all go crazy enough to forgive the creatives for all the rukaiya and sharrif bad tracks till now. Anyways, the best part is that jodha and jalal have reached this beautiful state in a realtionship, that they donot even need to talk to understand each other. Jodha well knows that jalal carries the raw wound of maham and that he will always be in pain for the rest of his life is this matter is not sorted out before her death. Jalal too knows that she will be drawn towards maham due to her kind nature and large heart and that is why even if it hurts him he sends maham to delhi. IT is jodha whom he is worried about and does not trust maham. Believe me maddy at the end of this maham death, jalal wil be the most happy to have sorted this out as maham will take back the curse and accept jodha not only as jalal's wife but also as mallika. the day bfore ysterday's episode we saw her inspite of her hatred she did request jodha to meet javeda as even if she disliked jodha, jodha was the only one in the palace who was even worried of her existence. So she began softening towards her. BUt there was soe hatred left cause she still feels that jodha took jalal away from her. BUt in the precap, we can see that she finally breaks down in front of jodha and tells her her last wish. Jodha will fulfill it through jalal and maham will finally realise jodha's goodness and take back the curse, much to jalal's relief. i think it will be maham who will tell jalal that she is leaving him to jodha and that she is sure that jodha will always be there for him. Jalal will realise that jodha is well aware of even his unsaid wounds and has cured them that he has a peaceful mind. He will be proud to have her as his wife who cares of all his needs whether spoken or not. I knew that sharrif will not be caught so soon. I agree on your theory that he may be drugging the baby caue when jodha sang the lori, she slept after hearing it. So she is definitely not born deaf. Big beard is going to replace maham as the villain and is going to instigate religious revolts against jalal. Well all i can tell the cvs, is keep it up and dont let us down. Keep giving us such episodes!! And jodha's make up has improved , but you still have a long way to reach the post marriage look!!!

What wonderful post Karishma.  I guess yesterday's episode really inspired everybody.
Love the lines in bold.   Would love to see this.

You made one very important point - yes Jodha sang to BB's baby Mehtab and she slept after hearing the lullaby so how can she be deaf?  SD is sure feeding something to her. 😡😡🤢

I am glad Jalal got suspicious about SD what he was doing in the surang?  So far Jalal does not have any idea of SD's eye on Jodha.  The day Jalal knows there will be fireworks in Agra 😆

We need a strong villain and SD dad might fill the place.  Just want this alert Jalal.
Yesterday Paridhi looked gorgeous but yes the post wedding look was something amazing.

Originally posted by RadhikaS0

Maddy,
Lovely post 👏

I loved yesterday's episode for the way JJ behaved with each other with grace and maturity and prevented a possible MU by being open and honest with each other, much to Ruq's discomfiture. 

Here's hoping the twins' death will also be handled equally well by them without any distance creeping in between. 😊

Thanks Radhika. 😃
I know we all dread the MU.  Jodha was about to tell Jalal why Resham came but when Zakira mentioned MU Jodha also got worried.  Jodha fears nothing except problems between her and Jalal.

Line in bold, absolutely that should happen.  It will be painful to see them in agony and not to have each other to console and get thru.  It will be difficult to watch as it is.
I hope Jodha Jalal become each other's strength esp Jalal for Jodha.

Originally posted by Rasika29

Awesome post Maddy...😊

Loved loved yesterdays episode...😃

looks like our complaints are being acted upon...Loved both akdha scenes we got romance, care, understading...everything we asked for...

Pari's hairstyle and makeup had a welcome change...

Hope too see more of such quality episodes going forward...

Thanks Rasika.  Episode this good gets everybody in such mood. 

Line in bold I hope we get to see the look/make-up of post wedding tracks.

Hope JA continues on this track and keeps No.1 booked!

Maddy I loved yday akdhalicious epsiode in form of love, teasing, care, anger, understanding    first scene was lovely bed scene which I watched more than twenty times   last one was emotional understanding soulmate convo without saying anythng Jallu can understand Jo and Jo can understand Jallu..
Regarding episode-
1) sharif plan was foolish as expected... And good Jallu got doubt on sharif... Here sharif and his dad look lik adham and Maham... Lik Maham who knew evrythng this sharif dad listened Jallu doubt on sharif... I think aftr Maham death Resham may attack on Jallu and sharif may take that attack to prove his wafadari lik his dad said... Yday I laughed so much wen surang was made closed ... Sharif over expressions r damn funny...
2) rukayya look neither lik queen nor lik human... She is behaving lik darinda... I pity on Jo child which wil b given to ruk... I'm sure she wil beat and hit child even... Is she thinking that she is shehenshah of sultanat... The most irritating character in JA right now... She was saying that Maham tried to seperate JJ ... Ohh wat did she do in this one year ? Uniting JJ ?? Infront of evryone she is behaving as if she is more concern abt JJ relationship... That's y I want evryoen knwi abt this rukayya true colors...
3) last emotional scene of akdha is good... I understand Jallu love and concern for Jo and babies... But Jallu is not understanding that by this decision to send Maham away from Agra it's him who wil worry more abt Maham than anyone else... Howmuch evr he hates or tries to forget her he can't as she is badiammi once... Jo knows his heart and she knows how it bleeds wen his dear ones wil b lost... This rukaiah is one brainless and heartless... She cudnt understand his frn heart and mind... He is openly saying that Maham wil b sent to delhi but he is also sad for that decision... Wen ruk said Maham doesn't deserve anybody love his look is enuf which says that he still loves badiammi...
Only Jo can understand his heart very well... Though he said his decision is final and he was stubborn from outside but he was fragile deep inside ... Jo cud read it...
I'm sure aftr Maham death same Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet his badiammi before death.. Even jalal can't see Maham dying infront of him and he can't even bear Maham death news... If Jo Wudnt hv tried to make him meet Maham in her last day Jallu wil b lifelong regret for not seeing his badiammi in her last day...waiting for today epsiode
Originally posted by history_geek

Nice post Maddy...

I can not tell you how much i liked the Episode...Esp. the Jalal with Functional Brains was a treat..Along with the first JJ scene..I am going to download the Episode.

SD's Dad is a major role player here..I told you. 😉

Thanks Abhay 😃
Everybody has loved the episode.  After ages we got some real lovely JodhaJalal scenes.
Jalal suspicious of SD is best thing and also that SD did not run away.  I want Jalal to know of SD's eye on Jodha - then we will get some real fireworks in Agra! 😆😆😆  I want to see possessive Jalal.

How do you download the episode?  From youtube or Zee website? 
I have never done that yet but want to download some special ones.

SD's dad is interesting villain he can be political as well as inside palace due to relation with BB. 

Originally posted by Pals2411

LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY MADDY😃...I SAW YOUR POST NOW AND THERE ARE A LOT OF COMMENTS TO READ HERE😛...HAPPINESS OVERFLOWING SINCE YESTERDAY AND I HOPE WE GET SUCH HAPPINESS ALL THRU OUR JA JOURNEY😛

SELDOM DO I DISAGREE WITH YOU AND TODAY IS NO DIFFERENT😳...JO BHI LIKHA...AGREE KIYA...

NOW I SINCERELY WANT CVS TO GET RID OF THAT CUSTOMARY 'AAP YAHA' DIALOGUE🥱...ITNE RAAT KO JALAL HI AAYEGA JODHA KE HOJRE MEIN CVS😡...SHE IS NOT WAITING FOR SD OR RESHAM😡...KINDLY CUT THAT DIALOGUE NOW...AND AS SUGGESTED SHOW THEM GREETING EACH OTHER BY WORDS, ACTIONS OR SMILE😃...OR JODHA SAYING I WAS WAITING FOR YOU😳...OR SHE SAYING WHY DID YOU NOT COME TO MEET ME TODAY😉😆

ONE MORE DIALOGUE THAT I HAVE HEARD QUITE A FEW TIMES IS ----  'JODHA BEGUM AAPKA DIL BADA HAI'...MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THIS LINE DIALOGUE WRITER OR ELSE IT WILL SOON TURN OUT TO ANOTHER 'AAP YAHAN'😡...

HOPING FOR ANOTHER GOOD EPISODE TODAY😛

Shukriya Shehenshah 😃 
How can you disagree with Jodha Begum? 😉😆 
I also want Jalal to start calling Jodha and tum.

Absolutely how silly it sounds aap yaha?  Even Jalal says this he said this to Ruk when she went decked up like a Christmas tree (with open hair too! 😆) to fake cry and ask for a baby.

Jodha can say -

how long you made me wait for you? 

I was about to come meet you.

So how was your day?  You look tired/happy

Have you eaten?  Let's eat dinner together I was waiting for you.

Just a nice smile and spontaneous hug would be great too.

Jodha can complain since he does not give her enough time she wants to go to Angoori Baug now and sit under the stars with him

Jodha can ask Jalal to sing to his babies and HB to walk in sing the lullaby which she used to sing to baby Jalal.

Jodha can ask for something pregnancy craving what she wants to do.

Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Maddy awesme post... Loved JJ scenes yday very much 😳 in last akdha emotional scene jalal wants to send Maham away from Agra to keep Jo safe... But deep inside his heart he still loves her and no one cud see that except our Jo... That devil rukayya is waste... She cudnt see sadness in his frn wen she told that Maham doesn't deserve anybody love... I'm sure aftr Maham death Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet Maham in her last day before death... Only Jo can understand Jallu heart as she is in it...

Thanks Bhavana.  Loved your hd pics post, you refreshed memory of episode, not that we have forgotten it!

Line in bold is so fab. 👏

Ruk does not understand Jalal at all.  She just demands from him.  Jalal just gave her a look!
Jodha without him telling knows his love and hurt about MA.  So Jodha will find peace for him.