Love shone thru - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by tamy267

JA CVs-
Manish Paliwal @manishkpaliwal 57m @paridhirajat_FC thanks... All of u...keep liking 'ur show'. n yes I read sum rqst of rain scn n more rmnce between jo-ja..tc

They stalk our forum guys!!! lets request bhad bhad keπŸ₯³

OMG!  Thanks Tamy for sharing this. πŸ˜ƒ  He is right it is OUR show.

Now we will give them loads of romance ideas between JJ and cute scenes.
Looks like Nabiii and you might get your wish of rain romance πŸ˜†

Originally posted by chocobrownies

Wonderful post Maddy!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
I loved that scene specially when JO says about MA's death bed condition and her reasoning about RK meeting with her.. Once again it's Jo who understands Jalal deeply as more than anyone... I could read the pain in his eyes for MA.Here once again Jo as a perfect wife and a perfect mother for Jalal in sensing his inner emotions without any discussion among them...Yesterday's episode it deals with another range of emotions how far their relationship had a smooth growth which looks subtle, composed more and more deepening or reading among themselves.. Good to see teda Jalal manipulative mode on Shariff overrated act.. I always loved Zakira and Jo combo, really she is perfect bandhi for her.. For Rukaiya nothing can be viewed from her side only all dramas based on her selfish attribute... RT was damn brilliant in each shades yesterday,  the way he conveyed so much of variation. with his eyes  through out the episode absolutely brilliant . pari make up is getting better day by day.. But I wish we will get her best part like during marriage episodes.. Yesterday's episode it's definitely a treat.. I hope soon we will see Ruku's exposure and goes for Shariff too... πŸ˜Š

Thanks Archana.  Hope you are feeling better now. πŸ˜ƒ

Lovely post.  Jalal is so much hurt still about MA and it is nothing to do with takht but about her curse on his babies.  Jalal still can't get over how she could do this.

I wish we get Pari's post marriage look back.  Both RT and PS were super yesterday.  I love Rajat's eyes expression and love Pari's voice modulation and sweetness.  They both rocked yesterday.

Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Maddy I loved yday akdhalicious epsiode in form of love, teasing, care, anger, understanding    first scene was lovely bed scene which I watched more than twenty times   last one was emotional understanding soulmate convo without saying anythng Jallu can understand Jo and Jo can understand Jallu..
Regarding episode-
1) sharif plan was foolish as expected... And good Jallu got doubt on sharif... Here sharif and his dad look lik adham and Maham... Lik Maham who knew evrythng this sharif dad listened Jallu doubt on sharif... I think aftr Maham death Resham may attack on Jallu and sharif may take that attack to prove his wafadari lik his dad said... Yday I laughed so much wen surang was made closed ... Sharif over expressions r damn funny...
2) rukayya look neither lik queen nor lik human... She is behaving lik darinda... I pity on Jo child which wil b given to ruk... I'm sure she wil beat and hit child even... Is she thinking that she is shehenshah of sultanat... The most irritating character in JA right now... She was saying that Maham tried to seperate JJ ... Ohh wat did she do in this one year ? Uniting JJ ?? Infront of evryone she is behaving as if she is more concern abt JJ relationship... That's y I want evryoen knwi abt this rukayya true colors...
3) last emotional scene of akdha is good... I understand Jallu love and concern for Jo and babies... But Jallu is not understanding that by this decision to send Maham away from Agra it's him who wil worry more abt Maham than anyone else... Howmuch evr he hates or tries to forget her he can't as she is badiammi once... Jo knows his heart and she knows how it bleeds wen his dear ones wil b lost... This rukaiah is one brainless and heartless... She cudnt understand his frn heart and mind... He is openly saying that Maham wil b sent to delhi but he is also sad for that decision... Wen ruk said Maham doesn't deserve anybody love his look is enuf which says that he still loves badiammi...
Only Jo can understand his heart very well... Though he said his decision is final and he was stubborn from outside but he was fragile deep inside ... Jo cud read it...
I'm sure aftr Maham death same Jallu wil thank Jo for making him to meet his badiammi before death.. Even jalal can't see Maham dying infront of him and he can't even bear Maham death news... If Jo Wudnt hv tried to make him meet Maham in her last day Jallu wil b lifelong regret for not seeing his badiammi in her last day..
.waiting for today epsiode

Everybody loved episode so much we just can't stop writing about it πŸ˜† 
Lines in bold super. πŸ‘

I so want to see Jalal learn of SD's eye on Jodha.  We will get fireworks from Jalal πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Maddy trust me if there is something that I'm waiting for desperately it is the exposure and public humiliation of ruks by jalal in the DEK after telling her that she is not even comparable to jodha in any sense and jalal finding about sharrif eye on jodha. I am so dying to see his reactions, I want I'm to know that even if he is the shehensha and can have many women, that is many women dream to be with him, jodha is not less. She does have quite a fan following. He should realise that even though jodha is his, is married to him, she is still the most beautiful woman in Hindustan. She is his, but is still desirable for not only sharrif but any other man. A woman who any man would die for. Any man who sees her will fall for her. Jalal should recollect his own case and then I want him to be possessive and go to jodha and tell her that you are only mine. I want him to ask certain questions to her like why do you have to be so beautiful? Why? Why does every man get drawn towards you? I can not even dream that someone else desires you in their dream except me. But who will I stop? I feel like removing those eyes which have seen you and that tongue that talks about your beauty. Cause only I have that right. Isn't it enough that you have a heart of gold?I want him to tell sharrif that jodha was, is and always will be mine. Just imagine maddy, if jalal sees sharrif caressing jodha's cheeks in the painting that he made, jalal will behead him then and there, bakshi or no bakshi. Just my wild thoughts, but boy will that be a scene to rememberπŸ˜ƒ