Balika Vadhu 16th September 2014 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

KB:

The episode starts with Ira trying to make Alok understand that Anoop didn't do anything intentionally. Alok says, he knows his brother well Alok is very angry at Anoop . Ira asks him to calm down. She tells him about their childhood days. Alok gets emotional hearing this . Ira asks him to forgive Anoop.

BH:

Nandu tells Dadisaa that he don't know much about solar system. Dadisaa asks about the revolution  and rotation of earth. Nandu himself  starts rotating and explains to her about day and night. He explains to her about sun moving around earth. Dadisaa gets impressed with him. She says, she will explain in the class and get praised. Gehna comes and asks her to eat food. Dadisaa says, I have to study so much.

SSK:

Sanchi is working in the office. Her assistant comes and gives her photo copy of the quotation. Sanchi asks her to give original copy. She goes to bring it. Sanchi tells her that quotation is top secret and tells about the consequences.  . Sanchi tells  her to be careful.

Sanchi gets Vivek's call and asks him to have dinner. Vivek says, he doesn't like to have dinner alone and everyone is waiting for her. He asks her to come home early. Sanchi says she will try.

KB :

Everyone is sitting quiet at dining table . Shiv comes and asks for Meenu and Anoop. Daddu says, Meenu went to call Anoop and Anandi is in kitchen. Subhadra asks Daddu to tell about the fight between Alok and Anoop. She tells everything to Shiv . Alok says, he took the responsibility and didn't check the consignment. Anandi tells Shiv  that Amol tried to resolve the problem. Shiv says, you didn't tell me anything. Alok says, I went to his room. Meenu said that she will bring him. Shiv goes to talk to Anoop.

Meenu asks Anoop to come. Anoop says, I am not hungry and is angry. Shiv comes there. Anoop says, they sent you. What do you want to say? Want to blame me for Alok's financial loss. Shiv apologizes to him on Alok's behalf. He says, I am your son, worried about you. Anoop is touched by his words.

BH :

Nandu makes Happy Birthday card for Dadisaa. Mannu helps him. Dadisaa calls him. Nandu hides the card and asks Mannu to stop her. Mannu asks Dadisaa to clean his hands. Nandu tells her that Mannu is disturbing him.

Kb:

Everyone waits for Anoop. Subhadra thinks, they are hungry because of Anoop and Alok. Anoop comes with Shiv and Meenu. Everyone smiles. Shiv gives him plate while Anandi serves him. They start eating the food. Alok tells that Jagya called them for Dadisaa's birthday and asks Anoop to attend. Daddu says, I will go. Anandi says, we will leave early morning. Daddu asks who is coming with us. Subhadra says, I can't come. Meenu asks Daddu, Shiv, Anandi and Amol to go to Jaitsar.

Daddu is all ready to go to Jaitsar , with a bouquet in his hands waiting for  Shiv and Anandi , Anandi comes running  Daddu asks about Shiv. Anandi says he is coming Daddu says he is talking so much time to get ready Is he doing make up ? . Shiv  comes and jokes with Daddu saying , we will reach on time your flowers won't dry Amol says, lets go. Meenu asks Anandi to give good wishes to Dadisaa. Daddu asks his bahus to take care of Anoop and Alok.

BH

Dadisaa is waitIng for Ganga in her room  and says to herself why  Ganga is takng so much time to bring tea today ? She is never this late . Dadisaa herself goes to check Ganga and goes in the hall and is surprised to see no one is there . Dadisaa wonders where are kids Just then all gang in line lead  by Mannu  comes singing happy birthday to Dadisaa  Everyone wish Happy Birthday to Dadisaa  Dadisaa is very happy

Precap:
Jagya takes Dadisaa to inaugurate Basant Niketan. 

Edited by kikyo - 9 years ago
Thank you Jia 
It was perfect filler episode  Nothing much happened today Though Nandu and Mannu were very cute Mannu is really a sweetheart He was leading the line of family members  wishing Dadisaa happy birthday aww so cute ðŸ¤—

Once again Sugna is no where to be seen How can cvs forget about Sugna ? They never forget about Sanchi😡🤢The one we want to see Sugna and Shyam cvs do not show them but the one we don't want to see Sanchi Cvs can never forget about her ðŸ¤¢

Alok and Anoop's drama is time pass Both actors did not have any role from a long time So created this drama ðŸ¥±Boring 

Subhadara is nasty as ever ðŸ¤¢

Precap is nice Basant Niketan Good work Jagya😃

Thanks for update Jia 
Nice precap Episode was stretchy and boring minus Nandu and Mannu who were sweethearts 
@jia thanx  4 the update.cudn't watch the epi.but i didn't miss much.
it seems  KB part is  as usual crap except shiv cuming  2 know abt fight btn bros. 
@BH scenes must b cute even if of only few mins.
DB is  still nasty.
pre-cap is nice.
Thanks Jia
Nandu Mannu were very cute in the episode but episode was indeed filler number 1 

Precap is good Waiting for tomorrow 

Thanks for the written update

Don't know why CVs insist on having such a huge cast when they can't get to shoot the scenes of the combined cast

Best scene is Shiv and chote papa scene a very well written scene it proved why Shiv is a perfect son

Nandu and Mannu scene is cute.You can never get enough of Mannu
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Thanks for the update. Liked the episode.
Scene between Shiv and Anup was nicely done.