every episode has a meaning *peep in*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hie 
Friends I don't know y but today but when zain said about leaving aaliya when her mind and hearts agree..made me sad that ..why will they go away from each other ... How can they ?? 

Now the point ...is the fire the fire is gonna bring them together the will make love she might get pregnant... Ohhk them now rehaan ... U know he has got job in Mumbai ... He considers that person as his gurru now here comes the twist this advocate will help zain and aaliya to come back ... This advocate will find out of rujju or may be remarriage but yes I am damn sure he is the one who along with rehaan will help zaya ...it not zain and aaliya its zaya...

Now let me tell you if she gets pregnant ...don't bash them... Mistakes tend to happen and when they have seen so much  pain that they tend to break down when together  so they might do mistake. ..  And I really don't mind about this and in fact it would be a beautiful mistake

I predicted the same thing khyaati and was going to make a post when I saw yours ... This is what I think will happen
i agree wd ur thoughts it cn be case yes aliya nd zain cn gt intimate dey love each oder so dey still hve dat love inside dem it will come out it will ignite again 
Originally posted by zaya143

I predicted the same thing khyaati and was going to make a post when I saw yours ... This is what I think will happen

Hope this happen 
Edited by katmaan - 9 years ago
I sure hope this doesnt happen, it's against the religion they're portraying. Sex before marriage is haraam and they will not be allowed to marry each other unless they repent (Repenting is not easy).

As they believe they're divorced, any intimate contact between them is zina. As Aaliya is portrayed as deeply religious, it would not set well with me, its againt her character and I will lose respect for her.

I hope religion is not used as a prop and it gets the respect it deserves in the show, any religion should not be taken lightly.

Tbh, i dont trust the article whatsoever.Edited by Ahlaam5 - 9 years ago
No, i don't think that they'll sleep together
I'm sure Zain in would love to make that beautiful mistake
Ya I am also so sure ...that they make are gonna make a mistake