Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: spvd

congrats...

Thanks dear!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Deelight

sooo goood 2 hear tat ur strtin a new one...!!

But plzzz yar aur updates diya karo...  i misss ur work๐Ÿ˜”

nyyc concept... cant wait for it to start!

Forget faster updates dear!
If I type any faster, my wrist pain threatens to come back! So have to write very slowly!๐Ÿ˜•
Sorry!
Thanks for requesting though dear! Makes me feel special as a writer!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna1

Congrats on new story...

Thank you!
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: IsleOfCapri

simply superb
loved it-=

Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -lakshmi-

Congo for the new story BB

am so happy that u have started a fresh story... and now i would be able to read u... the other stories which i have not read is still in my pending list... busy personal life and here too leaves less free time in my handss these days...

thanks for understanding๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will be waiitng for the updates here now

banner is superb ... but i loved more arhi one๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you LD!
And it is ok if you dont read my other works these days! When you have time I am sure you will read it!
And about banner, I love Arhi version more too!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It seems more bright and fresh than this version!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya111111

congrats BB for the new story

Thank you Di!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kalpana_KaCy thumbnail

CHAPTER 1. GEET AND HER DREAMS!

Geet sighed internally as she walked towards the guest standing few steps ahead. The guest smiled at her in such a leery way that Geet felt like taking a shower and scrubbing every inch of her body right away. But she could not do that; she had guests to serve. She plastered a fake smile on her face and handed the glass of champagne to the guest and tried not to show her disgust as the man grabbed her hand while taking the glass. She pulled her hand away with a polite smile on her face. She turned to walk away all the while feeling the eyes of the guest on her back.

As soon as Geet reached the kitchen by the side door and placed her tray for refilling, she started ranting, "Kutta! Kamina! Yahaan mila hai isliye main kuch nahi kar paayi! Baahar milta toh bataati! Ek haath ka rakh ke deti aur phir kabhi kisi ladki is tarah nahi dekhta! Kamina kahin ka! Babaji kare tu kangaal ho jaaye aur tere ghar mein akaal pade! Raaste bhar bheek maangta phire! Khasmaanu khaaniya! Marjaaniya!... (Kutta! Kamina! You met me here so I am keeping quiet! If you had met me outside I would have shown you! I would have slapped you so hard that you would not have leered at another girl again! Bloody Rascal! May Babaji make you bankrupt and may your house get affected by famine! May you beg around every street! You idiot! You scoundrel!...)"

"Kise itna kos rahi hai Geet? (Whom are you scolding so much Geet?)", someone spoke up behind Geet.

Geet turned to look at her friend, Pinky standing right behind her with a tray, which was filled with finger food earlier but was now empty, in her hands, "Kuch nahi Pinky! Ek kamina hai jo kab se chance maare jaa raha hai! Job gavaane ki fikar nai hoti toh ek kaan ke neeche chapet maarti! (Nothing Pinky! There was a rascal who kept on leering at me! If I hadn't been scared of loosing this job, I would have slapped him right away!)"

Pinky sighed sadly, "Kaash hum kheechke laga paate par hum dono sirf yahaan kaam karnewaali waitress hai! (Wish we could slap these idiots but we are just some waitresses working here!)"

Geet nodded sadly as they waited for the chefs to fill their trays.

As her tray was filled with glasses of champagne, Geet walked over to the mirror nearby and adjusted her clothes. She was wearing a black skirt and white collared shirt with black sleeveless vest over it. Her legs were covered with dark colored stockings and a name plate with her name was pinned above her breast. Wearing black open toed shoes with 3 inch heels on her feet, bright red lipstick on her lips, a little make up on her face, her hair tied into a French twist, Geet looked just like any other waitress serving people in the party. And the party was just another one of the parties the elites threw where champagne flowed like water and high class ladies compared their jewelries, clothes and spread gossips about other ladies behind their backs, where men discussed politics as if the political arena was right in their backyard and where youngsters eyed the opposite gender and planned to latch their hooks into the millionaires and heiresses. And as usual, details of this party with photographs as proofs will feature in the Page 3 of the local newspaper just like the other parties Geet had worked in.

As Geet adjusted her collar she started ranting again, "Chal Geet puttar! Lag jaa kaam wich! Phir woh khusat buddha aayega aur tujhe taadega aur tu apne mooh par ek smile chipkaana aur us gadhe nu apna batteesi dikhaana aur daaru bhari gilaas uske haath wich thamaana! Khotte da puttar kahin ka! Babaji kare isi daaru ki glass mein woh doobke mar jaaye! (Come on Geet dear! Get to your work! Again that old man will come and leer at you and you, as usual, will paste a smile on your face and show your teeth to that donkey and slap the alcohol filled glass into his hand! Bloody rascal! I pray to Babaji that he drowns into that same glass of alcohol! )" Geet huffed, turned from the mirror and after grabbing the tray filled with champagne filled glasses or as Geet liked to call them, daaru bhari gilaas, and walked out of the room to serve the guests in the main hall.

Geet was a girl belonging to a small village called Hoshiarpur. She had come to Dilli at the young age of 20 with dreams in her eyes. Her family had wanted her to get married to NRI but she had refused to bow to their whims as she wanted to fulfil her dreams first. Hence, she tried to run away from her house only to be captured and almost killed by her brother if it had not been for her father pleading for her life in front of his father, the family head, Daarji. Daarji allowed Geet to go and fulfil her dreams but not before disowning her and telling her not to show her face in the village again. Geet happily agreed and tottered off to Dilli to fulfil her dreams only for them to crash as Dilli was not what she had dreamed off.

Geet had come to Dilli with high hopes of getting a job in an Event Management Company. Geet loved to plan and organize festivals, weddings etc. in her village and was always requested by families and friends to plan and organize the events. Geet had determined in her teenage years that she wanted to do the same on large scale and as that wasn't possible as long as her family was adamant on getting her married, she had dreamed of getting out of her village and going to Dilli as soon as she graduated. But in Dilli, one by one her hopes and dreams had crashed as she was rejected for the job because of her Punjabi accent and rural roots. Every company she went to for interview, wanted employees who could speak fluent English and could network with high profile clients easily. But due to Geet's simple dressing, rural English with no fluency and no connection within Dilli's elite world, she was rejected again and again. The only job closest to her dream she got was the job of waitress with hope that one day due to her experience she might get promoted and get the head waiter job. And maybe one day someone will notice her planning and arrangement of the waiting staff and offer her a job as Event Planner/ Manager. Now after 5 years, Geet's dreams started to crash and burn but Geet held her hope and head high.

As Geet served the guests, she wondered; kya mere sapne poore honge Babaji? Kya mujhe kabhi Event Planner ka job milega? Main jyaada kuch toh maang nahi rahi na Babaji? Mujhe chaand taare nahi chaahiye! Mujhe bas apni pasandida naukri chaahiye! Dilaaoge na aap mujhe Babaji? Phir main khud ka ghar le paaungi, meri khud ki car hogi, phir main shaadi ke baare mein sochungi! Aur mera hone waala kaisa hoga? Us khusat buddhe jaisa nahi! Ek dum kamina! Nahi! Mera honewaala pati toh bada hi pyaara hoga! Mujhe pyaar karega, mujhse meethi meethi baatein karega, mera khayaal rakhega! Uske paas paise ho na ho, par dil ek dum bada hona chaahiye! Duniya ka sabse sweet insaan hoga woh! Woh... Suddenly she crashed into the guest who was leering at her from the start of the evening. He gave her a cheesy smile and Geet gritted her teeth. Is khusat buddhe jaisa toh bilkul bhi nahi hoga, she thought as she fixed a fake smile on her face and offered him champagne or as she liked to call them daaru bhari gilaas.

(As Geet served the guests, she wondered; will my dreams come true Babaji? Will I ever get the job of Event Planner? I am not asking too much, right Babaji? I don't want stars and moons! I just want a job of my choice! You will find me that, right Babaji? Then I will buy my own house, I will have my own car, then I will think about marriage! And how my future husband should be like? He won't be like that old man! Bloody Rascal! No! My future husband would be very sweet! He will love me, he will speak sweet nothings to me, and he will take care of me! Whether he has money or not, but his heart should be very large! He will be the sweetest person in this world! He... Suddenly she crashed into the guest who was leering at her from the start of the evening. He gave her a cheesy smile and Geet gritted her teeth. And he will never be like this rascal, scoundrel, old man, she thought as she fixed a fake smile on her face and offered him champagne or as she liked to call them daaru bhari gilaas.)

PRECAP: Maan and Dev's entry!

I know the chapter is too short but the first few chapters will be like this! Later on, once the story catches speed, the chapters will lengthen too!

Thanks, take care and have fun,

Kalpana

Edited by Kalpana_Writer - 9 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
so this time its maneet version am stating with
sach mein
kya manga tha inhone babaji se
aur babaji kya dene waale hain
maanga tha sweet person who will talk sweetly to her
and what is she gonna get
maan yeh babaji kismat phooti hai ki nahin mainnu nahin pata
but it sure makes it interesting
phew she escped at least the hell with her family who was gonna marry her off just like that
hadh hai yaar
jaise ki shaadi hi sab kuch hoti ho ladki ki zindagi mein
not really man
first you have so many dreams to fulfil just like our geet
to have a good job your dream job hopefully
earn good money so you can buy decent house what geet is thinking a
and then shaadi
naa ki ladki jawan huyi naa aur shaadi karr do kudiye ki
ridiculous
am glad she got outta that
teri toh kutte saale tere ghar mein betiyaan behen nahin hai kya
jo apni poti ki umar ki ladki ko taad raha hai
saala tharki budha
for someone belonging to high society it seems this man and those like him have no manners at all
well can you blame geet for wanting to abuse that man both with her words and with physically too
jo teen inch ki jooti pheni hai naa geet tune de maar buddhe ke paun mein agar jyada tere parr line marne ki koshish ki toh
awww so she wants to be an event manager
but due to her well punjabi accent its hard for her to get the job
and she is losing hope too
well then maan cometh at right time dont he
he sure can help her out
and lets see how
ahhh so pinks here too
and they both are waitresses
hmmm interesting
god these page 3 parties cant they be boring or what
love what you did here with this story
cant wait for more
and lets see how maan and dev change her life
but will it be for better or worse
well things shall heat up and soon right
Edited by chavvi16 - 9 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
never thot daarji allowed geet 2 fulfill her dream only by deserting her.so sad.now geet is struggling in city.bcz of her rural eng she is not able 2 fulfill her dream.so sad that she is only a waitress.but hope meeting maan wud fulfill her dream.who is the guy she bumped into at d end?
LM1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Kalpana,
Lovely update!
Some men feel they r God's gift to Mankind! Typical MCPs.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
LM