Yes yes. We got a special episode today. Farnaz birthday special 😎

Let me tell you what happened in tonight's episode 😊

1) Gunjan spoke on behalf of Ranvi

2) Ranvi was sulking

3) Gunjan again spoke on behalf of Ranvi

4) Ranvi said "Mainnuuu thhhiik se kuuuch yaaad nahii"

5) Gunjan again spoke on behalf of Ranvi 😎

6) Gunjan ne bulaya police ko

7) And Mahaan Ranvi nw apni mahaanta dikhayi and bola "Main koi complain nahi karna chahta" Shaantiii! 😊

8) Chaiji got dialogues - A total of 14-15 words

9) Ratan got dialogues - A total of 20 words 🤔

10) Gunjan's monologue 😎

11) Gunjan's mahaanta at display

12) Baldev, Nihal and Ratan - A scene of less that 1 min, Grand total of words = 40 - 50 😎

Bich main we also got Anmol, Rishabh and Dev 👏

And if you are wondering where is the lead then she was in the montage 😎

Enjoy 😊

P.S. People who know where to meet now please wahan ke liye prasthan kijiye. Inki toh 🤬

Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hilarious post ST.🤣

It really was a Farnaz birthday special. I was watching House and whenever I switched to SP, it was Gunjan hee Gunjan chahiye hue. 

I also got to see a glimpse of Ranvi's mahanta.  Forgive your would be murderer. That's the way aha aha. I like it aha aha.

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
veera ka ek shot bhi nahin    ?
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haven't seen the episode, and don't think I'm going to, but this made me laugh.

Waise, ever since I watched the sbs/tb videos, read the spoilers etc., I've been feeling like I ought to be singing 'Main ro ya hasoon, kaho main kya karoon...' when it comes to this serial. (Kya kya socha tha, kya kya ho raha hai...ya kya kya nahi ho raha hai rather).

Chalo, has hi lethi hoon.

😃 😃 😃
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Hilarious post ST.🤣

It really was a Farnaz birthday special. I was watching House and whenever I switched to SP, it was Gunjan hee Gunjan chahiye hue. 

I also got to see a glimpse of Ranvi's mahanta.  Forgive your would be murderer. That's the way aha aha. I like it aha aha.

i was seeing tortoises in travel trendz channel  ... whenever i switched i saw anmol's anmol psycho eyes ... tortoises are better
anaworld24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey if u ever again talk to d cv who told u dat a new,phase will start plz jst ask one ques on my behalf y r d makers so much obsessed wid ranvi nd gunjan 😡
Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Understand the situation..veera ICU mein thi na..doctors ne camera n crew ko mana kar dia andar jaane se.isliye baharwalon ka scenes se kaam chalaya
Pizza_maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, You girls never miss a chance to impress me with your mind blowing sarcasm, ST 😆
Awesome post., loved it! 👏
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jai Ho CVs 👏 Veera, the lead character is fighting for her life..Yet they didn't show even a glimpse of her 😲 Baldev-Nihal scene was good as usual..But it seemed like they included it simply for a formality to avoid the outrage of fans..And yeah!It was a Gunjan special epi indeed 😊 They didn't show Nihal,Ratan or Chaiji's reaction to Veera's accident..But when it comes to Bhabhiji, everything is shown in detail 🥱 And how come one of the parallel lead gets clothes that are better than that of the lead character?😕 Oops..I forgot!!'Veera' has become a 'Gunjanified show' now 😊
Is it just me or Rishab, Dev and Anmol are amazing actors when compared to he-who-must-not-be named? 😆

P.S. Sorry for ranting 😛 Really pissed off 😡
Edited by jammygal19 - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyasn

i was seeing tortoises in travel trendz channel  ... whenever i switched i saw anmol's anmol psycho eyes ... tortoises are better

Anmol's psycho eyes are a 1000 times better than someone else's eyes.😆