We got a special episode today :D - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Farnaz B'day Special Indeed.
F n Di Ke inner conflicts ki vajese Di ko nahi dikaya shayad akhir Baby ka B'day kaise spoil karte cvs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

p.s No offence to Farnaz fans
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Anmol's psycho eyes are a 1000 times better than someone else's eyes.๐Ÿ˜†

i cant bear anything related to  bhaiyya ji ..it includes  anmols psycho eye rolling
Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such A Great Job that the CV's have done ... Like just WOWWW ... They deserve a big clap ... Freaking shittt that the title lead character - Veera WAS NOT SHOWN in today's episode ... I just didn't get the purpose of why the CV's & the makers took sooo much pain to show Ratan-ChaiJi convo with 2-3 dialogues for 30 secs &&& why was there even need to show Baldev-Nihal-Ratan convo again with 2-3 dialogues in less than a minute

Damn it Man !!!! It's the EFFFING LIMIT !!!

** ST - Loved ur post man ... At least Episode se toh 1000 times entertainment hai iss post mein !!!
-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 ๐Ÿคฌ
Muh kholun toh gaali nikalti hai...sorry cant help๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .Jenvita_Neha. - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The precap made me think that Veera's accident is just another weapon for Anmol to try to eliminate Ranvi from the competition.๐Ÿ˜† 

Veera is fighting for her life and it's all about Ranvi.๐Ÿ˜† So the accident was a TRP stunt plus another method to take Ranvi's story forward.๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you today's episode was overkill. It was overkill of Gunjan ranting and raving at Rishabh and Dev, it was overkill of the wuss Ranvi being mothered by Gunjan and being mahaan to the max, it was overkill of Anmol being socio over Ranvi as a threat, and it was finally overkill of rona doa at the hospital but still atleast Ratan an co all had reasons to be depressed. Actually wth even Gunjan had every right to be royally pissed. Questions to be answered though are is Ranvi trying to outdo past and present generations of SP babus by being so mahaan and holier than thou? And why does every freaking contestent in this singing competion find Ranvi on one hand to be their biggest threat but on the otherhand state he isn't even worthy to stand in their shadow?! There were only two parts of today's episode I actually liked; firstly Anmol hanging his head when Rishabh stole his line of hitting two targets with one target, and secondly Ranvi flat out telling Gunjan Veera was his Jaan. Best line of the day goes to a bewildered Rishabh when he wondered into the hall asking why the music was off. I actually snorted when he asked if the party was over as he strolled over to Dev and Ranvi.Edited by suki11 - 9 years ago
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I wonder why Diggy was doing late night shoots when she is hardly there in the Epi
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Baldev ko dikhakr FS ka baday q spoil kiya CVs ne upar se baldev ko dikha kar hampe ehasan kiya o alag๐Ÿ˜ก

or aaj jitna guss us anmol ko nahi aaya hoga na ranvi pe utana mujhe aaya CVS or ranvi pe MASH๐Ÿ˜ก
 btwn baldev ki ek glimplis se din ban gaya mera๐Ÿ˜ณ

aur thanks to YHM(ishira) today gussa pigla ne ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by kalyaninbt. - 9 years ago
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ik ko kehna padega k isl ka dharna mumbai me bbp ki office k bahar de ๐Ÿคฌ.
anaworld24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually dere shld b a new montage showin gunjan nd ranvi only coz they both r d leads of the show.ballu nd veera r jst side characters ๐Ÿ˜ก accident me dikha dete ki baldev nd veera mar gye taki jo 2 min ka scene unhe milta hai wo bhe cv rg ko de pate.I so wish now dat vishal quit dis show ๐Ÿ˜ญ