We got a special episode today :D - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Use this as ur dp where ever u can😊

Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

The precap made me think that Veera's accident is just another weapon for Anmol to try to eliminate Ranvi from the competition.😆 

Veera is fighting for her life and it's all about Ranvi.😆 So the accident was a TRP stunt plus another method to take Ranvi's story forward.😆

itani chip TRP stunt CVS ne kiya hai lekin janta kabhi maaf nahi karegi is chip harkat ke liye MASh😡
for trp they came up with accident track. but they didn't even show a single glimpse of the main lead veera..then what was the whole point of showing this accident track. cv's are highly obsessed with G..so they decided to give a perfect birthday gift for their most fav gunju baby 🤢  

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
Lol so basically this show is all about Gunjan and  she truly is the main lead. Truth be told, I have no qualms with the show revolving around G - my problem is with the makers misleading their viewers. Why is the title of this show 'Veera'? It should be aptly named after Gunjan. We all know Veera is nothing but an extra and is treated as such! The makers claim that the show is about Veera and RanVeeras relationship when it suits them, especially when they are promoting the show on other platforms. But if one actually watches an epi of Veera - the truth is clear to all.
Veera dresses like she is SS parivars household help,  im certain her outfits are from early 2000, however Gunjan is given a brand new wardrobe and a complete makeover? Veera has about 5 kurtis which she has been recycling since the show took a leap!

I must say though,Farnaz is incredibly lucky...She was rejected for the so called main leads role. However her character, has gotten the best storylines, and most screen time. Why did they bother to bring back an adult Veera for the new season? The makers could have just focused on Gunjan. Mash and their Gunjan fetish. Yuck!
Originally posted by Khaleesi

Lol so basically this show is all about Gunjan and  she truly is the main lead. Truth be told, I have no qualms with the show revolving around G - my problem is with the makers misleading their viewers. Why is the title of this show 'Veera'? It should be aptly named after Gunjan. We all know Veera is nothing but an extra and is treated as such! The makers claim that the show is about Veera and RanVeeras relationship when it suits them, especially when they are promoting the show on other platforms. But if one actually watches an epi of Veera - the truth is clear to all.
Veera dresses like she is SS parivars household help,  im certain her outfits are from early 2000, however Gunjan is given a brand new wardrobe and a complete makeover? Veera has about 5 kurtis which she has been recycling since the show took a leap!

I must say though,Farnaz is incredibly lucky...She was rejected for the so called main leads role. However her character, has gotten the best storylines, and most screen time. Why did they bother to bring back an adult Veera for the new season? The makers could have just focused on Gunjan. Mash and their Gunjan fetish. Yuck!
not only gunjan ranvi too🤢..bhavesh as ranvi had far less screen space then shivin the ne who can't act gets🥱..pre-leap all characters were the focus now its only RG RG Rg
I have never felt so proud of myself as i feel today for giving the episode a miss😎
Veeba track ke time bhi i am not gonna watch this crap show kyunki veeba toh bas 2-3 mins ke liye honge!! So youtube zindabad!!
Loool why is the show even called Veera in first place!!!?
 Why do the main central tracks of this show ALWAYS involve Gunjan and Ranvi's problems.
I actually wanna know why they are so special, like what exactly is it that they are hogging the whole episode 

If this continues, this show will end soon and i want that to happen
I loved the episode today. Seriously aaj toh main fan ban gai Gunjan ki daring aur Ranvi ki mahanta dekhke 😳 ❤️
I dont have Big heart too watch tis cringe worthy scenes😳
surely  this 1 wont surely increase ur trp's.