We got a special episode today :D - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
So i have taken this stance of never ever getting attached to characters on a show, so that I would be disappointed less.
This show seems to be the only one that treats its fans like dirt, has absolute garbage for a plot but still has viewership. I really do feel sorry for all of you because this show seems to be hellbent on ruining itself and irritating all of its fans.   πŸ˜•
Sometimes I wish the leap had never happened. 😭 Everything was so much better when they were kids.
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Hilarious post ST.🀣

It really was a Farnaz birthday special. I was watching House and whenever I switched to SP, it was Gunjan hee Gunjan chahiye hue. 

I also got to see a glimpse of Ranvi's mahanta.  Forgive your would be murderer. That's the way aha aha. I like it aha aha.

@red : Tragically all that mahanta will fly out of the windows when it will come to judging Baldev.
Originally posted by divyasn

i was seeing tortoises in travel trendz channel  ... whenever i switched i saw anmol's anmol psycho eyes ... tortoises are better

Exactly. For the first time I was confused if I was watching Veera or CID and for the first time I felt like banging my TV or my head to the wall. Even CLT20 match ended so soon that I could not even swap channels.

Originally posted by feck

Exactly. For the first time I was confused if I was watching Veera or CID and for the first time I felt like banging my TV or my head to the wall. Even CLT20 match ended so soon that I could not even swap channels.

If you send 'someone' over to CID, along with their awesome expressions , the show which has lasted for more than a decade would breathe it's last breath right there.πŸ˜† Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago

If you send 'someone' over to CID, along with their awesome expressions , the show which has lasted for more than a decade would breathe it's last breath right there.πŸ˜†

@bold: Surely it will, but at the same time the CID will have their first "CRY EXPERT", and "POLTING EXPERT" who can identify the killer watching his tears or may be the marks of tears and can figure out how the killer plotted the murder by watching the spot only.Great.😑😑
Can someone please ask the Pattnaiks why are they so obsessed with RG??
1. Is it because of the actors' demand
2. There is some political pressure
3. They are threatened by the underworld to show only RG
4. Someone is giving them a huge ransom for this crap track
5. They wanna show the world their own story
My ittu sa brain is unable to decipher the cause of their obsession.
Originally posted by feck

@bold: Surely it will, but at the same time the CID will have their first "CRY EXPERT", and "POLTING EXPERT" who can identify the killer watching his tears or may be the marks of tears and can figure out how the killer plotted the murder by watching the spot only.Great.😑😑

The CID team also has a habit of slapping their suspects...someone+someone have been wanting slaps for a long time.
Originally posted by pri_tanha

Can someone please ask the Pattnaiks why are they so obsessed with RG??
1. Is it because of the actors' demand
2. There is some political pressure
3. They are threatened by the underworld to show only RG
4. Someone is giving them a huge ransom for this crap track
5. They wanna show the world their own story
My ittu sa brain is unable to decipher the cause of their obsession.

Bold: They really act like that don't they?🀣 

Duniya ki aisi ki taisi ho jaye but they will still show RG-licious epis.πŸ˜†

The CID team also has a habit of slapping their suspects...someone+someone have been wanting slaps for a long time.

These people bringin the stry like DABH. 
here Gunj supportin ranvi dreams😳
Gunjan Gonna do detective worksπŸ‘ (Already done many things)
just using my veeba as filler😭😭😭
@Riya: Let's aks ACP Pradyumna to give us the honour. Our hands are eaching for a long time.