Do u know anything ???

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This is wholly related to mishal. In the month of august , there was  n article on mishal on a different site which was posted by some member on this forum. In that it was mentioned that mishal's "budget - trip have tasted the silver screen( in July).😃 And on mishal's twitter a/c on 5th July, 14, he tweeted that the film is getting  released after 10 days, i.e. in the third week of July . did the film really got released 😛😛??

When, on what date where ??? too many questions are there . Where's the movie , it's videos , it's pics. I tried to search on YT bit didn't found anything.😭 I  have not even heard of movie. I have checked evry single channel to watch the promo  or any information regarding it's promotion, any  teaser/trailer.; but nothing is still there. So, if any one do have any information regarding this then please share on this forum. Even single material available about BT is most welcomed.👏👏

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
koi mujhe DSP mental hospital mein admit karvado. OMG !!!! i thought it's me only who doesn't know any thing but it seems that there is no1 in the forum who knows about it. that's why least interested in posting any link. but i wonder that is there any link to post ?? urggg
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
No it wasnt Budget Trip I am afraid. Mishal was tweeting about the MTV telefilm.
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
@rock: dear, mishu dear started tweeting about his telefiem when it was about to release in clear terms;in july. but what about the article ? it was only related & clearly stated about the BT.