16/9 Review: Murghi Party! #RJ Hanged by AV! BH Faints! #Videos IN! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
dont know Y but i think like ur FF's father-father link is converted MOM-MOM link...

Anjali's behave sometimes compel me to think ,she knows about Bhavna's past ...

And sometime her SO SWEET nature ,make me confused ...

But i think either Raj's DAD will come to solve this problem Or to make it more complicated...
Edited by Sana_J. - 9 years ago
dont tell me bhavna killed someone :O
Thnks sammy for uploading d video link of d last part...it was best scene of d epi...i jus luvddd it...everyone was so funny...especially raj...he was lukng so cute in dat rajasthani attire...n one more thing kal raj ne koi green shirt pehna tha n he was lukng super super hot hot hot...muje ussee ek bar fir aur aur aur aur pyar ho gaya...i knw m mad...but cnt help itπŸ˜†...RAJ😳
SAMMY MERI SWEETU YOU ROCK 😎
SUPER DHASU REVIEW πŸ‘πŸ‘
YET TO WATCH EPI.. WILL COMMENT LATER πŸ˜‰
Sammy! awesome blossom review as usualπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ,  ur reviews always makes the episode even more special actually one can relive the whole episode again as u describe each and everything so beautifully and perfectly.πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hatts off to u!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Wow! the episode is super duper awesome πŸ‘, extremely funnyπŸ˜† , episode me to saare ke saare males chaa gaye...πŸ‘πŸΌ aur ladies bhi kuch kam nahi thi...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj was too funny as always...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and Suket...also becomes so naughty and romantic..!! πŸ€£ πŸ˜† β€οΈ 

I am rofling in the whole episode...!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Completely loved the episode to the core...!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Aaye...haaye...last scene ke baare mein kya kahoon...i am just speechless...!!   β€οΈ β€οΈ 

AVRAJ love at its peak...RJ AV ko pareshaan karing...  β€οΈ β€οΈ 

And then RJ magical touch to AV...extremely romantic and i am completely lost in AVRAJ dreamland...!!   

CV's ne sach me dil khush kar diya...!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

That's the power of pure love...bas ek touch se hi...pehchaan liya...! πŸ‘ β€οΈ πŸ‘πŸΌ  

Actually i downloaded that scene and already seen it several times...phir bhi man hi nahi bharta hai...!!    β€οΈ 

AVRAJ truly rocks...!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

RJ funny acts, his expressions and AV's expressions really stole my heart...!! πŸ˜† β€οΈ  

Really both are expression king and queen respectively..!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Loving AVRAJ more and more day by day...!! β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

YES! precap was shocking...!! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜² 

Bechaara RJ AV ke khyaalon me hi khoya raha...infact every males are keep wondering whats is happening in hens party...they not able to celebrate their bachelor's party..!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

OMG..!! BH gets fainted...and AV is about to get slap...from BH...!! πŸ˜•  πŸ˜² 

πŸ‘πŸΌ Sammy for the ur mindblowing,unique and super special review as always...!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

U are rocking my rockstar and superstar...like always and forever...!! β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ  β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

My rating to the episode is... 10 times infinity...esp for last scene and funny scenes⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...

Sorry for commenting late..!

πŸ‘πŸΌ SammyExpress πŸ‘
Originally posted by 55shobha

dont tell me bhavna killed someone :O

maybe her lover got killed but he is still alive and is Raj's father!! πŸ€£

[people of umadgaon were hunting for her and her lover I think..πŸ˜‰]

Originally posted by Sana_J.

dont know Y but i think like ur FF's father-father link is converted MOM-MOM link...

Anjali's behave sometimes compel me to think ,she knows about Bhavna's past ...

And sometime her SO SWEET nature ,make me confused ...

But i think either Raj's DAD will come to solve this problem Or to make it more complicated...

lol.. I forgot my FF story.. lol!! πŸ˜† can you give a brief hint? πŸ˜‰

btw yep AN is too sweet... I sometimes doubt her.. 

RJ's dad .. = more complicate the matter I think.. but Suket will let it go according to me.. BH is afraid that everyone will know it and SU will leave her knowing it.. but let the CVs decide and give us something new and entertaining and not boring..

Originally posted by Barbievishi20

SAMMY MERI SWEETU YOU ROCK 😎
SUPER DHASU REVIEW πŸ‘πŸ‘
YET TO WATCH EPI.. WILL COMMENT LATER πŸ˜‰

Thanku Vishu!! πŸ€— hmm.. jaldi dekho its awesome and funny.. lovely! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by Barbieteddy

Thnks sammy for uploading d video link of d last part...it was best scene of d epi...i jus luvddd it...everyone was so funny...especially raj...he was lukng so cute in dat rajasthani attire...n one more thing kal raj ne koi green shirt pehna tha n he was lukng super super hot hot hot...muje ussee ek bar fir aur aur aur aur pyar ho gaya...i knw m mad...but cnt help itπŸ˜†...RAJ😳

Welcome! πŸ˜³

lol.. me too.. Raj is looking more cute day by day.. I'm just lost in AvRaj dreamland.. πŸ˜†.

he always look perfect! and hot and dashing.. cute!😳