hate turned to love-a small love story(os)updated last part - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

Part -1

When raghav tookover sahil nd neetu's business nd property nd pushed them out of their house kamla  gave her support nd shelter to them . that was not easy for once a rich ,proudy nd  stubborn lady neetu to survive in a single room of a chawl but, they had no other option. After facing few interview in Mumbai sahil decided to search a job outside Mumbai as ihe didn't want to work under his past business partners nd friends so he went to delhi . after wandering from company to company for more than 15 dys he found an accountant job der in a construction company .dat day sahil was so happy nd excited nd the first person he wanted to share the good news was his lovely (nautanki saali) wife neetu..sahil thought neetu will be very happy to hear dis good news nd the fisrt thing I'll do as soon as I gt my first salary is take a flat on rent ok a cheap one not  luxurious one but neetu would love that after all dat flat would be better thn a single room apartment of singhania chawl .

Unable to control his excitement He dialed neetu's number .  instead of phone ring he heard the message ...the number you hve dialed is switched off.he frowned as he redialed the number nd got the same message again.he thought her phone might be running out of battery so he dialed kml's number .kmla picked up his call aftr a long ring

Kmla : halloo this is kmla bai owner of Mumbai express restaaarant speaking . we aaffer free home daaa...dalivery  breakfast, lunch nd dinner. even if u hve to get late from work we aaffer late night dalivery also  .so, what do u fancy for  lunch or dinner tonight? πŸ˜ƒ

Sahil whose jaw had dropped open  thought kamla bai nd restaurant when nd how did it happen ? πŸ˜• he closed his mouth nd said "Kam kmal bai this is me sahil kapoor "

Kmla : oh sahil seth aap ...hw r u ? πŸ˜ƒ

Sahil  in his mind "Sahil seth huh now dis word  "seth"  wid my name  makes fun of me " . He cleared his throat said in a hoarse voice " I am fine kamla bai .hw r u ?

Kamla : I am good sahil seth ..wooo hw is neetu memsaab?

It should be my question to her thought a confused sahil . he asked what ..y r u asking abt her to me actually I called u to know abt her .i have been trying her number since morning  nd evry tme I gt the same message dat her number is switched off

Kmla : what ...isn't she wid u ?? but she should have been wid u actually day before yesterday she packed her bag nd tld us dat she is going delhi to live with u .

" What... But she hasn't come to me yet nd y didn't she inform me if she was coming Delhi ? the last time we talked ovr the phone was five dys before" sahil said in bewilderment .πŸ˜’

sahil  recalled hw neetu had literally ordered him to nt calling her daily as she wanted him to spend his time on searching job instead of wasting money on phone bill they were already running short of money.

I dnt know wat to do kamla bai ..where is my neetu what if she has met wid an accident,wat if something wrong has happened to her  ..her number is switched off ..plz plz kamla bai plz help me .u plz try to search her in Mumbai while I go nd check all the bus stations nd railway stations .

Kamla : woo sahil seth I would love to help you but right now m vry busy . I have recently started a restaraant biznas  (restaurant business) which requires my complete focus nd time but u plz dn't worry m sure neetu memsaab is  alright ...I will pray to deva for her safety haan...ok sahil seth tata haan

Kamla...kamla bai...kamla bai sahil tried to speak more but kmla had cut the call . kamla smirked...I dn't care abt u nd ur wife any more sahil seth . i will not let anyone come between me nd my dreams ..kamla bai memsaab bankar rahegi.

Before sahil could think or take any action to find neetu his phone rang ...an unknown number was flashing on the screen .he didn't want to receive the call but he thought it could be his neetu's call.he hurriedly pressed the ok key . as he had expected dat was neetu's call.

Neetu : hello sahilll...

Sahil : where r u neetu nd hw r u ?? what rubbish is dis y is ur phone switchd off nd whose number is dis I had calld kmla bai nd she tld me dat...he wantd to ask so ny qustns but neetu interrupted in between

Neetu : calm down sahil calm down .I knw u hve so mny qustns to ask but first of all u plz come to Mumbai . we need to talk . I shall meet u in the same club where we usd to go together.  Be there tomorrow at 11 am sharp don't be late ok  πŸ˜Š bye and she cut the call widout waiting for his reply .

Sahil tried to contact her on the same number but she didn't receive his call.sahil thought if she has left kamla bai's house thn where is she staying .wid so many question in his mind he rushed for railway station .

Next day sahil reached the club .he moved his eys all around saw neetu sitting around a table with four ladies playing cards dressed up in a new branded saree ..he would never forget the way she looked at him when he called her name..her smile lft her face she immediately  put her cards dwn on the table nd strode towards him.she took him to a corner where the lights were low.

Sahil : what is this neetu ..i was worried for u nd u r playing nd hving fun in the club.y u were not  pickng up my call ? answer me neetu  he exclaimed

Neetu took some paper out of her bag nd said as calmly as she can " sign these papers sahil 

Sahil : what papers are these ?πŸ˜•

Neetu : hehehehe melody khao khud jaan jao.πŸ˜ƒread urself what surprise these papers hve for u

Sahil roughly took papers out of her hnd .all his emotion anger ,frustration, confusion left his face when he read dose paper ..he was standing there expressionless staring at the papers  with wide eyes.

He looked at neetu in disbelief ...what is this neetu ..plz say  u r kidding ..u cn't do dis to me . u wanna divorce me ?

Neetu (furiously) : yes I want divorce from u nd stp irritating me wid bundles of questions like a small child . she stopped for a second ,heaved a sigh nd said " I dn't hve much time to tll u everything ..where nd what was I doing when u were not der infct all those things r nt important now nd what important is dat...I want to marry sanjay .

Sahil : sanjay ?? who is sanjay??

Neetu shwd her natural katilana smile : hayeee sanjay my hero ...arey sanjay ..sanjay malhotra my frnd actually once a frnd neha's husband..he had proposed me in a party six months before ..he wanted to divorce neha nd marry me ..oh y god has made me so beautiful ?! but dat tme I didn't know  .. soon hmare bure din aane wale hai so I rejected his proposal since u hve lost all ur money property now nd a beautiful nd delicate lady like me deserve a luxurious life so I have decided to start a new life wid sanjay

Sahil : can't believe u can go to this extent for money ..ready to snatch ur frnd's happiness nd husband

Neetu :  hain...sanjay himself wants divorce frm her ,I didn't force him btw he is gvng her a large amount of alimony .what more she will require

Sahil : I dn't care abt his wife nd u listen to me carefully .i will nvr evr sign dese papers .i will kill dat bas***d

Chatak ...neetu slapped him hrd on the left cheek:  hw dare u call him a bas***d.u r a bas***d sahil  now u listen to me carefully i have to reach spa widin 10 minutes so dn't waste my precious time nd sign dese papers otherwise  sanjay will kill u or I will go to police nd tll dem dat u hd killed harivansh singhania  . πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰

Sahil wiped away the tears frm his eyes ...neetu u slapped me .i had killed harivansh for u nd our children ..to become more rich .

Neetu : but now u r kangaal bank of india nd sanjay ..his underwears r costly than ur shirts nd he looks sexy in underwear unlike u ..look at ur size,  exactly opposite of zero size... "kaddu " πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sahil : u have seen him in underwear πŸ˜²

Neetu : I have seen him widout underwear too      . frst tme I saw him when we had a one night stand 3 or 4 mnths before  Emoticon bed of love πŸ˜³

Sahil : what the hell  πŸ˜‘ ...u cheap , disloyal lady .u want divorce naa ,I'll gve u divorce . he didn't waste a second to think anything else,signed the divorce papers quickly ,threw them at her face nd went out .

He walked on the road aimlessly ...he kpt walking widout any idea where to go ,whom to go to cry his heart out...his legs stopped at a temple, he wanted to go in but frst tme in his life he felt ashamed to face god .he sat on the  temple strairs with a thud.. tears were streaming dwn his face ..he thought I m pying for my wrong deeds . I  hve committed major sins in my life... I destroyed a family,  i snatched a father from a son ,I snatched a husband for a wife nd tdy m all alone despite hving a family.pakhi left me for raghv ,neetu left me for money  nd  prem ...he better live  his life as mr. india only ..plz brought me also a mr. india watch prem...he sshouted wid pain πŸ˜­

He cried loudly paying absolutely no attention to his surroundings,his face hidden between his knees . So hw r u feeling right now sahil kapoor ? a harsh voice fell in his ears ..he deliberately raised his head from between his knees.his brown nd dim eyes , like two candles dat had been blown out saw gauri standing in font of him with victorious gleam in her eyes nd  small victorious  smile curved over her face .

Sahil : gauri tum ?

He wiped tears from his face

Gauri : no need to wipe ur tears away sahil kapoor..i have come to see ur dejected teary face πŸ˜†

Sahil : do...do u know ab...about me nd ne..neet ? he  stammered πŸ˜­

Gauri : yes I know everything..u didn't see me but I witnessed "teri bezzati "in the club. Now u know mr. sahil kapoor how does it feel  when ur loved ones  go awy frm u nd leave u all alone in this big world πŸ˜‘

Sahil ( tears started falling like rain down his face) : I know..i know gauri I did wrong nd I have always been a wrond person .i don't deserve your forgiveness

Gauri : first tme in ur life u said something right...u r a wrong, black-hearted man.

Sahil ( nodded his head,heaved a sigh)  : plz kill me gauri πŸ˜­

Gauri (sarcastically ) :  what ?? kill u ...who  m I to kill u sahil πŸ˜›

Sahil : I am responsible for all ur pain...I dnt deserve to live nd I dnt want this meaningless nd ugly life..plz punish me for all my bad deeds..plz kill me I beg of u .

Gauri  (glared at him with pure hatred) :  If I wanted to kill u , you'd be dead already. but u dnt deserve to die so easily  ...u will have to live this ugly disgusting life nd dts the punishment u deserve for all ur sins. when u will live ech nd everyday of life like a dead person then only my revenge will be fulfilled.goodbyee mr. sahil kapoor .

Gauri started moving twrds hr car parked at some distance .a car that lookd uncontrollable was coming to gauri but her face was on the other side. Sahil saw dt nd rushed to save her  .he jumped ,pushed her out of the way but the car hit him . 

anybody who wants to throw eggs or tomatoes at me? πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ban18 - 9 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†res😊
unres

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
neetu ka bevafa diya sahil ko shock..
abb toote dil se sahil goom raha hai ..idar udhar..
gauri ne liya entry 
sahil ko diya gyan..
sahil ne bachya gauri ki jaan..abb suru hoga pyara ka naya adhyayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thank u rishu for fun love storry ..continue soon jaan😳
Edited by sharanya0011 - 9 years ago
ofcours...intrested πŸ˜›
nd gauri ka baap rags nd shahil ka maa kalps hoga kyaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
A love story with a twist. Neetu telling him 'melody khao khud jaan jao' ...lol. Neetu says  'I have seen Sanjay without underwear too' πŸ€£  Business woman Kamala has no time. Memsaab jo banna hai,  na!  Sahil rescuing Gauri from accident and ta..da... love blossoms πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ragna_luv

A love story with a twist. Neetu telling him 'melody khao khud jaan jao' ...lol. Neetu says  'I have seen Sanjay without underwear too' πŸ€£  Business woman Kamala has no time. Memsaab jo banna hai,  na!  Sahil rescuing Gauri from accident and ta..da... love blossoms πŸ˜ƒ
lol . yeah neetu ...a disloyal wife 😳
ROFL 
🀣🀣🀣

Kateela smile πŸ˜†

Neetu and Sanjay's affair πŸ˜² One night stand πŸ€£

Kamla banging Sahil's phone down πŸ€£

Sahil saving Gauri πŸ˜† Love story ki shurvaat πŸ˜† Ache din aanewale hain πŸ€£

Awesome Rishu πŸ˜†
Originally posted by erikalui

ROFL 
🀣🀣🀣

Kateela smile πŸ˜†

Neetu and Sanjay's affair πŸ˜² One night stand πŸ€£

Kamla banging Sahil's phone down πŸ€£

Sahil saving Gauri πŸ˜† Love story ki shurvaat πŸ˜† Ache din aanewale hain πŸ€£

Awesome Rishu πŸ˜†

yes neetu... unfaithful wife πŸ˜†  thnk u dear πŸ˜ƒ
At least not me throwing anythingπŸ˜† Other than a compliment of saying very interesting and funny storyπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Chin2_n

At least not me throwing anythingπŸ˜† Other than a compliment of saying very interesting and funny storyπŸ˜‰

thnk u dear πŸ˜ƒ
Res
Bhabhijaan awesome update

Neetu is so cheap agr sanjay cangal hojyega toh usse chod k kisi tesre k pass chali jayegi 🀣