hate turned to love-a small love story(os)updated last part - Page 4

zindgidilse thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WhiteQueen

AwwwπŸ€—

Kuch dino se sir dard hai yaar taking rest, not active in IF😭

Missing you allπŸ€—

hii shweta..how r u ..headach..oh get well soon dear..miss u so much dear.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update but ye kya last fun post u have to writ many more fun posts samjhi 
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani214

Awesome update but ye kya last fun post u have to writ many more fun posts samjhi 

thnx dear ...yooo dis is my lst fun post πŸ˜Š
IThinkALot thumbnail

Part : 2

Gauri started moving twrds hr car parked at some distance .a car that lookd uncontrollable was coming towards  gauri but her face was on the other side. Sahil saw dt nd rushed to save her  .he jumped ,pushed her out of the way but the car hit him .

gauri saw him on the floor ,his head was bleeding .gauri rushed towards him shocked wid the incident just happened .she shouted sahil plz open ur eyes sahil. Her driver rushed to them .they picked him up sahil's blood stained hand  roamed over gauri's head nd filled her partition of hair ,with red blood ,like the vermilion ( one more sindoori marriage )they put him in the car nd left .plz open ur eys sahil gauri tried to wake him but he didn't move ..tears were streaming down her face ...she couldn't blv she was crying for the man she hated ,the man who was her husband's murderer  " No u r crying for the man who risked his life to save u " said a voice inside her . please drive fast ..she lifted her eys to look towards the driver but  her eyes widened  when she saw red thing in partition of her hair in the mirror, it didn't take her a minute to realize what was dt red thing in her mang...she immediately wiped his blood frm her mang . 

they reach the hospital  . doctor took sahil in the emergency room.gauri  called pakhi tld her abt sahil's accident but pkhi said..."I dnt care if he lived or died, I already have so much tension nd problem in my life sorry I can't come".gauri was worried rghv was out of the country for a business meeting .she asked the doctor... how is he? Doctor said the situation is critical we can't say anything  . nurse  asked gauri to fill the form. Gauri  filled everything  but left the relationship box empty .nurse saw the form nd said " u have to fill relationship box otherwise, we cnt strt his operation ". Gauri  thought relation ..i cn't write  enemy in the relationship box. " Is he still ur enemy " asked her heart ..he saved ur life he is in hospital in a vry critical condition just becoz of u gauri .she recalled ..his blood in her mang nd she filled wife in a daze .

she went to temple in the hospital. She said please save sahil god.i knw he did wrong but don't punish him like this .doctor came out she asked how is he? Doctor said his condition is not well but we r trying our best . gauri went to temple again nd said u have to save him god ..he risked his life for me she put her hand on the burning flame of diya  .she said "I won't take my hand off the flame until sahil's condition is not stable  πŸ˜†. after, half n hour doctor came out of the OT  gauri went running twrds him nd askd abt his condition .doctor said he is quite stable .gauri saddened face bloomed like a flower 😭 ...πŸ˜ƒ . she thanked god profusely. nurse came out nd said congratulatins ur husband is out of danger now .he loves u so much dat he wal taking ur name in this condition . gauri said whose name?? she said ur name ..gauri πŸ˜ƒ

gauri asked doctor can I go in ? he said yes u can . gauri sat on the chair beside hospital bed .she said y u risked ur life to save me sahil .tlll me y ..twenty  years ago u killed my harru nd tdy u saved my life now I can't hate u .i didn't want to put my name as ur wife it just came in my heart nd I wrote it .i dnt know wats happening to me  I don't understand anything sahil ...u saved my life,ur blood in my partition , I mentioned my name as ur wife.  just get well soon .she held his hand nd tears flt dwn her eys..few minutes later she stood up to leave but sahil held her hand in his unconscious state .she were quite dazed .she sat der again .

after five days  sahil slowly opened his eyes ..he moved his eyes around him . he saw gauri  who was asleep curled up in chair . he said ga..gauri...gauri..she opened her eyes  ,a smile spread across her face as soon as she saw him . she shouted with joy ...oh sahil thnk god u opnd ur eys ...hw r u feeling now?  She went out to call the doctor .

gauri returned wid doctor in a minute . doctor checked him ...good u r recovering unexpectedly fast . thnks to u doctor sahil said slowly. I did my job nd u should be thankful to your wife said the doctor  looking at gauri .my wife he whispered to himself ..turned his fce to his destiny who  was looking here nd der ,everywhere excpt him ..

gauri asked when he be discharged doctor ? doctor said he is recovering vry fast . he will be discharged vry soon .when doctor went our gauri said... woo actually I tld pakhi abt ur accident but she refused to come so i...i...filled the form ..ur wife ... he sensed embarrassment in her voice ..." its ok gauri I understand"  he said . she smiled ...am going home ,will be back soon...she turned to go . why did u save me gauri sahil asked ...gauri stopped , small sudden smile covered her lips ..she turned bhind to face him nd asked ...y did u save me sahil ?? sahil didn't say anything, kept staring at  him. dnt think much sahil u need rest said gauri nd left.

Nxt day gauri came to hospital ...she entered inside the room .sahil was sitting on the bed . he had been waiting for her impatiently since morning...they gave smile to ech other .she sat on the chair nd asked ..how r u feeling now ?  "Much better "  he replied . "good"  she said . after a minute of awkward silence he said gauri ...u didn't answer my question yet . gauri frowned ..wat question ??  he said ...y did u save me ??

gauri  : first u tll me y did u save me ?

because I love you he immediately replied😳

gauri's heart was pounding like a drum  ,she acted as if she was confused by his words  although somewhere inside her she was happy πŸ˜ƒ  :  love ... I don't understand wat r u saying sahil ??  she tilted her head to othr side to avoid his eyes πŸ˜³

sahil : u don't understand  what ...that I luv u that I forget my pain when u r near  πŸ˜Š he paused for a minute ...look at me gauri

her eyes flt shy to meet his intense gaze she stood up to leave but sahil held her right hand nd pulled her to him ..she landed in his lap , her left  hand was rstng  on his chest , right was interlocked wid his left hnd  fingers right hand on the bed , their faces inches apart .pure love for her was reflecting in his eyes while a mix of love,shy nd fear in hers. unable to control her increased heart beat , unable to  meet his gaze she lowered her eyes .sahil thought... gosh , she has vry pretty eyes nd wats dat on her cheeks ? oh my god !! is she blushing .she kept blushing in his arms ,he kept staring at her beautiful face for a while nd broke the silence a moment later... So u wnt to know y did I save u .gauri slowly lift her eyes upto his...sahil said  " I m surprised that I riskd my life to save someone else.  when,  I saw dat uncontrollable car coming twrds u only thing came in my mind was to save u. u must be surprised by my feelings nd sudden confession but it's true gauri I love u . u r der with me when my  family has left me alone . y did u save me ,y didn't u leave me der to die ? before she could answer sahil said in a little warning tone...dnt say ... becoz I svd ur life ..i don't believe dat, tll me gauri y did u save me , y did u mention ur name as my wife in the form ,y did u spend  five days sitting beside me , taking care of me ?? sahil paused for a minute gvng her chance to speak but she didn't which challenged his patience .he pulled her more closer she shivered a little in his strong chubby arm wrapped around her waist .sahil asked ..do u love me gauri ? gauri who was stunned by his question lowered her eyes again.. answer me he said tighting his arm around her waist. Her blushing cheeks, lowered eyes were driving him crazy her silence killing him . she knew dat she has fallen for him the moment he saved her life πŸ€ͺ nevertheless she said I don't love u . he smiled at her answer even though she had answered exactly opposite of what he had expected. " It's an absolute lie " he said .he put his finger under her chin lifted her mouth to meet his.ur eyes say  that u love me but I want to hear from ur mouth what I can see in ur eyes.tell me you need me deep down inside like I need you .. this whole sky will be in my fist once u say the three magical words to me  ( sky's reaction ... abe ooye concentrate on the girl aahhh I mean woman  πŸ˜› dnt know y every aashiq is behind me 😑..plz say I love u to me , whole sky will be in my fist ..huh , I m the sky or ek mutthi groundnuts πŸ˜• ).

Gauri recalled...he saved her, his blood in her hair partition . her lips spread in a gentle smile when she made her her mind to say the three golden words which he was dying to hear . the three golden words which generally provide a route to golden night . she said "Yes I love u sahil ". A winning smile came across his face as soon as she confessed . she threw her arms around his neck , placed her head on his shoulder. The force of her body knocked him back a little as she hugged him. Suddenly his left arm wrapped around her while his right arm already snaked around her waist, hugging her tight, his head dropped to her shoulder nd his mouth pressed into her hair as he whispered ...I cn't tll u how happy I m tdy, I luv u gauri ,i...love u !! she moved her face ,buried against his chest breathing him in forgetting place nd circumstances nd just holding him β˜ΊοΈ

All this while , a song was playing in the background

Kyunki tum hi ho  ab tum hi ho zindagi ab tum hi hooo...

Chain bh mera dard bh meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They stayed in each other's arms for a while.sahil lifted his head, placd his hands on her shoulder pushed them gently parting her head from his chest. Gauri looked at him ..pure love nd admire in her eyes found an echo in his. Sahil said "Will u marry me ?"  .yes she answered immediately as if she was expecting dt offer . he cupped her face , kissd her forehead  gauri smiled then came a sexy lip bite( hmmm so  raghv's sexy lip bite is hereditary like body spray allergy)πŸ˜†

Gauri  : oh sahil u made me so happy..now I can wear beautiful bright colour sarees jst like othr  married women

Sahil : yes u r right gauri but I can't buy u beautiful , expensive sarees .

Gauri : don't worry sahil. Chintu zindabaadπŸ˜‰

Chintu's name snatched  his smile which had not been leaving his lips since gauri was in his arms .

Gauri : what happen sahil ? is der any problem jaan ? πŸ˜Š

Sahil (he leaned back ,rested the back of his head on wall  ) : we can't do this gauri . u r my daughter's mil  ,raghav is my son-in-law.

Gauri : we r doing nothing wrong . rghv nd pakhi r husband nd wife but their relationship is nothing more than friendship. raghv loves kalpi he dsn't love pakhi infact he wanted to divorce her but I stopped him .that time only my revenge was important I evn didn't care abt my son's happiness .as I have forgiven u now I will allow him to divorce pakhi  nd marry kalpi. It will be beneficial for pakhi too after divorce  she can  settle dwn wid another guy who will love her . πŸ€’

Sahil( in his mind ..who cares abt pakhi she is jst like her mother selfish 😑but raghv singhania is like ..aag ka dariya hai aur dubke jana hai ) : will raghv forgive me ? he hates me !! 

Gauri : m sure he will nd y cn't he forgive you  when i have forgiven u  πŸ˜³

But gauri... sahil opened his mouth to speak but gauri leaned forward placed her finger over his lips...shhh, don't say anything we can fix all the problems  πŸ˜ƒ she asked raising her brows right ? he nodded in agreement ,she smiled nd went in his arms again.πŸ€—

now who wants to throw eggs nd tomatoes at me ??  πŸ˜†

Edited by ban18 - 9 years ago
singhania thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too Gud Yaar, Kamla to become Memsaab!😈
IThinkALot thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: singhania

Too Gud Yaar, Kamla to become Memsaab!😈

Yeah kmla the memsaab πŸ˜†.
 thnx dear 
IThinkALot thumbnail
Thnx πŸ˜ƒ
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What an unusual love story???????.So anxious to know Raghav's and Pakhi's reaction towards
the love birds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

So pls continue soon
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ban18

<div></div>thnk u dear πŸ˜ƒhaan neetu is so beautiful naa...line lgi h uske piche 😳

woh toh h jist like u she is also khobsurat πŸ˜‰
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
wah kya update tha esi love story phle khbhi nhi suni ye sirf tu hi kr skti h
kamla the memsab   πŸ€£ 🀣