Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Rubz1234

Too good ya kabhi Nahin Sochi thi aisi love story...kya baat, kya baat, kya baat.

Hey thnx dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ nxt part..the last prt coming soon๐Ÿ˜Š
IThinkALot thumbnail

Part- 3

Gauri returned home from hospital in the evening  doctor had told them  dat dey will discharge sahil tomorrow .gauri was happy  nd delighted to hear dat news but sahil was saddened by dat. when gauri askd reason bhind his saddened face he said  I have no house to live in nor I have any money  . he told gauri abt his job in delhi but gauri didn't allow him to go der  as she wanted to strt a life with him in Mumbai only.she said  "dn't worry sahil, u will live with us in kapoor house.  chintu is returning back home toady  ,I will tll him abt our love ".  she assured him dt she will mke rghv  understand their love nd ready for their marriage aftr all chintu loves her  ..he will nvr become a hurdle in their path.๐Ÿ˜†

Raghv had returned home gauri directly went into his room .she was little scared of his reaction but she had to tll him ...wat khichdi  she had cooked  in his absence ๐Ÿ˜›

Raghv was lying in the bed on his back wid klpi's pic all around him on the bed nd one large framed pic was in his hnd placed on his chest . gauri heard rghv's mumble ..oh kalpi this one year separation is killing me ,plz come in my life am dying to make u mine forever ๐Ÿ˜ณ. gauri thought haila !! today chintu is in romantic mood, he will definitely understand ur nd sahil's love gauri .she asked  how was ur meeting chintu . rghv came out of his my kalpana world where only he knew what he usd to do with kalpi...rghv opened his eyes saw gauri standing at the door with a sugary smile on her lips ...he stood up from the bed promptly ,felt a little shy nd embarrassed  about  the view gauri had in front of her..he stammered a little ..mom ..mom aap ..wo ..I..I . now u dnt need kalpi's photos chintu..๐Ÿ˜†

Raghv looked at her questioningly while in his mind he said  "she separated me from  kalpi for one year ,does she want me stay away from her pic also "..somebody plz save me frm my mother ..she converted  me from mighty raghv singhania to majboor singhania

Gauri  said gleefully " oh my son , my chintu ..tdy I want to gve u all ur happiness..i hve understood  there is nothing more important in life than love...forgive me beta ...I separated u from ur klpi ..m not anymore interested in revenge ..u will not hve to suffer for one year  ...now u hve my permission to divorce pakhi nd marry kalpi ".๐Ÿ˜ณ

Raghv's heart started doing bhangra when he heard the lst two words "marry kalpi" : mom r u alright ?? y sudden chnge of ur mind  ??๐Ÿ˜•

Sahil's face came in her mind a sheepish smile came over her lips..raghv stared at her face in confusion widout any idea abt the reason bhind his mother's mischievous smile...gauri thought ufff sahil  it's only been an hour since we saw each other,  but I miss u already ๐Ÿคช

Raghv : mom r u listening to me ??

Gauri :  hmmm haa so I came to say dat no need to continue ur marriage with pakhi for one year . I know rghv , I can se immense love for kalpi in ur eyes she paused nd thought jst like I can see in sahil's eyes for me..now u hve my permission beta u cn start ur new life with kalpi u hve my blessing.

Rghv's happiness had no limits . he said in his mind " now u behaving like my mother  . thnx bappa for giving good sense to my mother.  where are your feet mom, touching ur feet is surely a must today" .. he mvd few steps forward  nd hugged her tight.oh mom I cnt tell u how happy I m today thnk u thnk u so much mom thnx for gvng me my happiness back .

Gauri ...tdy I cn understand ur feelings chintu becoz I know love is the most beautiful thing in the world. She said breaking the hug :  u shouldn't say thnk u  to me chintu actually there is a person who made me realize my mistake ,who made me understand ur pain.

Raghv : Who is dat farishta mom I wanna meet him.

Gauri in her mind yes dts what I want : yes chintu ..do u hve any meeting or important work tomorrow ?

Raghv : I am free tomorrow, all day

Gauri : good . stay at home tomorrow morning .

Raghv  : yeah sure mom. ok byee he said as walking outwards

Gauri : wait , where u going?

Raghv hesitated ,thinking what to say..he  scratched back of his head ,bit his lips ...ummm mom I ...I wanted to share this good news with kalpi

Gauri giggled at her restless ,hasty son

Gauri :  I understand chintu u r vry eager to tll klpi abt this but first u hve  to tll pkhi first  nd take her sign on these papers she took out divorce papers from her bag handed over dem to rghv...dese r divorce papers get pkhi's sign  and  submit  the papers  in the court to file for  divorce.

rghv who hd forgotten abt the second biggest hurdle in his nd klpi's love story was quite shocked

raghv :  mom u came wid full preparation

gauri : yes aftr all its abt my son's happiness while her heart said ...lol don't chintufy ( make a fool of ) ur chintu gauri , it's all abt u nd ur happiness. It's all abt u , u fool  her mind reprimanded her heart .

chintu hugged her mom again took papers frm her hnd walkd out of the room .

pakhi had been talking to herself in the mirror for hlf n hour remembering her college days where so many  boys had proposed her...she said " U r such a stupid pkhi u ruind ur life in rghv's love ..forget abt golden night,  golden kiss seems like a dream which nvr will be fulfilled with raghv" .even sammy was better than raghav .

rghv stopped outside the door of pkhi's room to prepare himself for pkhi's tantrums or emotional drama .he knocked at the door aftr a while..come in he heard pkhi's voice .rghv entered inside , pkhi was surprised seeing  him in her room .she asked in a surprised voice " raghaaav u came in  my room, do u need something ?? " rghv didn't know how nd where to start the conversation abt divorce he asked in a sugary voice  .."how r u pakhi ??" pkhi thought...hw r u pakhi  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ all of a sudden the bitter singhania transmogrified into sugar singhania ..hmmm der is something fishy going on pkhi .she replied  m fine raghav,  hw r u ? rghv gave her a sweet smile again ...m good thnx actually there's  something very important I need to talk to u about . yeah tell me  rghv  said pakhi .

plz sign dese papers pkhi ..pkhi frowned ...paper what kind of papers r these she asked while taking papers from his hnd...her lips dropped and her face became expressionless as soon as she came to know wat was written in those papers ...rghv took out his pocket chief to wipe her tears which he was expecting to fall dwn her face but  contrary  to his expectation frst expression came on pkhi's face aftr was an evil smile .she said ...oh so want divorce u know what rghv I had not signd dese papers if u would have asked me for divorce 3 months before but now I hve understood one thing that u r impotent .raghv was stunned listening dat word from her mouth..

He yelled at her ..stop this nonsense pakhi  .don't shout raghav singhani pakhi  yelled back at him ...did I say something wrong ? yes u r impotent .  I mean if a man can control his hormones nd desire in the presence of a hot nd sexy wife like m, he surely is an impotent..

raghv thought...huh hot nd sexy from which angle pakhi kapoor  ?! nd u raised question on my potency ..huh, you will get my counterblast to your  blather  when in one onth of my marriage to klpi  our baby will be playing in mom's lap ..one month ...wat m I thinking oh control ur anger raghv no matter how rich nd great businessman u r but u cn't change laws of nature  . its 9 month not one month ."he said enough pkhi ..sign dese papers. I don't want to listn ur rubbish tlk  anymore ".

pkhi (smirked) : haha rubbish it's not rubbish  raghv . u r an impotent accept the truth.

raghv : it aint none of ur business whether m impotent or not . now, sign the papers nd get rid of me

pakhi : oh evry impotent man say this  

rghv : really ? how mny impotent men do u know ?

pkhi : only one nd his name is raghv singhania

although raghv was losing his patience yet  he controlled himself ... better not to argue with a fool ,what if she change her mind nd refuse to sign the papers. he tried hrd to control his anger  nevertheless, his anger was visible on his face .

Pakhi  : I know truth is always bitter don't be angry rghv..okay prove it that u r not impotent

Rghv shook his head in disbelief nd  disappointment ...how stupid a girl cn be .he gave her a disgusted look

Pakhi : what happen raghav ?? I promise, I won't use dis word again for you .prove it to me dat u r not impotent

Rghv was shocked at dat nasty behaviour of pakhi. He had expected an emotional drama nd dere she was challenging him to prove his potency  to her..he thought she had happily accepted my friendship . by saying dat she will nvr create a problem in klpi nd my love . so that was a drama .

Pakhi : wat r u thinking raghv ? dn't hve guts to accept the challenge ?

A mischievous smile came on rghv's lips nd a mischievous gleam in his eys : m ready to accept the challenge pakhi  but u have to call kalpi nd ask her to come here asap

Pakhi (frowned) : kalpi ??

Raghv : yes kalpi as I consider her my wife nd  I'm a one woman man , I shall prove with her dat  m not impotent in front of u , if u hve the guts to watch that..he winked mockingly at her๐Ÿ˜‰

Pkhi (clenched her teeth, fighting waves of nausea) : eeehhh ..u r such a selfish nd bas***d  rghv pathetic ,useless .u cn only be a puppet in klpi's hands .i will sign dese papers .who wants a nincompoop  like u raghv singhania .  I deserve much bttr thn u nd  m so young nd beautiful ..yesterday neetu had called me if she could  found a rich man at an older age, why can't I

Raghv in his mind sahil nd neetu's divorce ...hm u deserved dat sahil kapoor .now live ur life in loneliness. Who's gonna marry a wretched like u (  your mom of course, who else!!)

Pakhi :  if u promise a huge amount of settlement in my account , a luxurious flat in Mumbai nd a luxury car then only I will sign these papers.

Raghv : okay u sign the papers nd I will gve u everything u want

"Good " said pkhi she signed the papers handedover them to raghv roughly . i dnt want to see ur zombie face anymore so  going to stay at my friend's place u hve four days to fulfill ur prmose she said as mving towards her cupboards to pack her stuff.

Raghv : yahooo...bappa meharbaan to raghav pehalwaan...tomorrow I shall go to singhania chawl with mom to ask kamla maa for klpi's hand in marriage nd surprise kalpi ...oh kalpi we shall be doing zhinga lala with ech other in the near future.

Next morning gauri brought sahil to meet raghv into kapoor house. Raghav was in his room. Gauri snt ramu to call rghv. Rghv came with joy to meet the person who was the actual reason bhind all his happiness he found in a day. He has expected any female friend of gauri who hd knocked some sense in gauri's mind. His expression of joy immediately replaced with shock nd anger when he saw sahil standing with gauri sharing an eyelock giving strength to ech other through their eyes to face the biggest hurdle in their love story ๐Ÿ˜ณ..THE RAGHAV SINGHANIA. Usually, in an Indian love story heroine's father create problems but in their case the hurdle was heroine's son .

Rghv was shocked wtching gauri with sahil then he noticed gauri's look ...she had worn a maxi skirt with black top, funky jewelry, she had dyed her hair black nd left dem open.rghv thought ..omg !! what has mom done to herself, she is looking like my elder sister .๐Ÿ˜ฒ

What the hell is this bas***d doing here ?! rghv shouted..saga's smile left their faces rghv's raging voice baffled them. They looked at him with bewildered eyes. Calm down chintu nd plz listen to me said gauri as she went near him,plcd her hnd on his cheek. Rghv's raging eyes were fixed on sahil who was standing der dumbstruck. Gauri said I want to tell u something very important . rghv didn't pay any attention to her talk , he went in frnt of sahil pulled him by his collar , dragging him to his feet...how dare u come here sahil kapoor how dare you . he lifted his right fist upto sahil's face to punch him...stop it chintu...gauri's strident voice stopped his hand. He rolled his eyes in exasperation, tilted his head towards gauri .she could see anger nd hatred in his eyes but only thing came in her mind was saving sahil from raghav . she strode towards them took rghv's hand off sahil's collar roughly ns stood as a protective barrier between sahil nd raghv ...rghv looked at her with a confused look on his face.

Gauri : control ur anger nd behave urself chintu...he is ur would be father.

Raghv : what the hell ...hve u lost ur memory again ?

Gauri : not memory, I hve lost my heart to sahil ...she looked at sahil ,gve him a loving smile.

Rghv in his mind...m I dreaming or dey really sharing an eyelock : mom...r u mad ?

Gauri while smiling : yes m mad in sahil's love

Rghv : u r in love with did bas***d ?!

The word bas***d mde her little angry ...stop abusing him chintu... u don't know what he did for me .

Gauri told him how sahil risked his life to save hers then they fell in love with each other.

Rghv : oh he saved ur life nd u fell in love with him ...m I watching a bollywood masala movie or u both think that you are older  version of laila-majnu??

Gauri : laila-majnu...nowise, we r original.. gauri-sahil.. SAGA

Rghv : saga my foot ! wats wrong with you mom ?? look at dad's picture . can u forget that he killed him brutally ?

Gauri : I have forgiven all his sins. He saved my life chintu nd I can't forget it ...plz try to understand chintuuu    we don't plan love it just happens .

Raghv ( sneered) : oh hello pyaar ki devi ...listen carefully I won't let you marry the murderer of my father .

Gauri :  m ur mother. I am capable enough to make my own decision.  I want your acceptance nd support in my marriage but if you don't want to leave ur stubbornness I'll leave this house nd start a new life with sahil somewhere else.

Raghv( sarcastically)  : mom how u will adjust nd survive with him ?? u r accustomed to a lavish lifestyle which your phatichar can't afford .

Sahil thought how dare he call me phatichar ..but that's what you are a poor , helpless nd phatichar man said his mind .

Gauri : I think you forgot chintu that I have spent 20 years of my life in an ashram

Raghv : I remember . I remember that you suffered for years but you forgot that he is the man who made u homeless said raghv as pointed his finger towards sahil.

Gauri (shouted) : nd he is the man who saved my life . I don't want to live in my past any longer nd I can't argue with you any more . you have my blessings chintu , enjoy ur life ahead with kalpi nd let me enjoy rest of my life with sahil tranquilly

Gauri walked to sahil held his hand ..lets go sahil . I was wrong ..chintu doesn't care abt his mother's happiness nd contentment . he will never understand our love. Lets go somewhere else nd start our new life of love discarded from hatred and revenge. Gauri frowned when sahil didn't say a word . she sensed tension on his face . she placed her right palm on his left cheek lovingly nd said sahil "I have full faith on you ". Sahil smiled gauri's trust nd faith on him gave him confidence nd credent that he can took good care of his jaan...his gauri. They turnd to left . " don't you dare take one step out of the house mom" rghv's piercing voice stopped them.

Raghv : you can't leave me for a murderer. U can't marry him... u can't do this to dad ki bhatakti soul.

Gauri : m doing nothing wrong chintu. M going to begin a life with my love, my aashiqui ...sahil

Raghv : oh wow !! your love is your aashiqui nd my love was babaji ka thullu

Gauri : whaaattt ??

Raghv : you selfish lady u forced me to focus on ur stupid kitty party revenge when I wanted to leave pakhi nd marry kalpi. Now I gor y ur decision changed suddenly, the reason behing your instant love for klpi nd my relation.

Gauri : eat the mangoes, don't count the trees

Raghv : what mangoes nd trees ?

Gauri : nthing...ok  goodbye chintu beta

Rghv: eeesshhh !! m warning u mom I'll kill myself , if u leave this house to marry him

Gauri : I know u cn't kill urself btw ur golden night with kalpi is waiting for you in near future .

Raghv thought oh yes my golden no my diamond night with kalpi...oho raghv dn't leave your character, be in angry mode : u wanna see what I can do

Raghv locked himself in his room ,took out all the picture of harivansh surrounded himself wid them.he set them on fire. Gauri shouted..plz dn't do this raghva stop it .y r u asking me to stop, u remember few months before u were doing the same I was crying ,I was begging you to stop but u didn't  ..sahil broke the door ..they bth entrd inside.gauri saved rghv nd said what were u doing chintu ? I got u aftr a long time I cn't lose u now.ur life is important thn my love .i will forget him ,I will forget sahil . plz go from here sahil, go away , gooo she screamed at sahil...sahil immediately walked out taking big steps.

Rghv was  in his room getting fidgety,tensed he dialed kalpi's phone all his excitement to share the good news with kalpi had vanished...he tld everything to kalpi nd in 10 minutes kalpi did a miracle . she made him realize his mistake ..dat he should not create problem nd become a hurdle  in his mother's love nd life .he should accept gauri nd sahil's relation if he wants to start a new life with peace.raghv said...ok kalpi, I will do as u said.

He went into gauri's room to tell her dat he is ready to give her hand in marriage to sahil.rghv frowned as gauri was asleep on the floor. Raghav  tried to wake her ,but she didn't respond .there was looseness to her movement as raghv shaken her .with a shaking hand , he felt her neck for pulse even though she was warm but he felt to discern it .he looked around nd espied an empty bottle of sleeping pills at some distance . mom y did u do this ,his voice screamed out for her.lifting her he carried her nd dropped hr  lifeless body onto the bed.in a frenzy of terror he pulled out his phone with a shaking hand nd dialed for emergency .

They took her to hospital ..the doctors team worked fast .time passed in a haze as rghv could do nthing but watch .as the doctors team trying hrd to resuscitate gauri a nurse came out .how is mom nurse rghs asked her with a pounding heart . nurse said  "Sir, sleeping pills work by stimulating the activity of a certain nerve transmitter...and as a result the insides of the nerve cell become more negatively charged inhibiting further ability..." "what...what r u saying ?" "I'm saying that the nerve cells are no longer stimulating her breathing muscles. She is deprived of oxygen and can't breathe...if we cnt get her breath soon ,s she will "...no rghv interrupted her in a state of shock u have to do something ,u hve to sve her she is my mom she cn't die save her plz save her rghv cried out . we r trying our best she said . rghv sat down on a chair tears streaming dwn his face till then kalpi had arrived in the hospital,she had called rghv in excitement to knw abt gauri's reaction on the good news but what rghv tld her had left her shocked nd speechless.as soon as rghv saw her he doved in her arms nd continued crying wid his face buried in her bosom .i drove him to this kalpi I drove him raghv muttered ..kalpi consoled him as controling her tears .. "plz dnt blame urself rghv ..stop crying raghv nd hve faith on bappa  gauri aunty will be alright vry soon ."plz dnt take my mom bappa he repeated constantly ...an hour past...the doctor began to exit one by one ..rghv pulled towards a doctor...doctor how is she ? tell me !! plz . the doctor said your mother would have died if she had hve arrived evn one minute later..rghv s heart tumbled ...she is stable now but her blood is not cleaning out vry slw , her body is still in withdrawl from the  drug, not responding vry well to the treatment  .raghv was listening him dumbstruck. "we hve done our wrk rest is upto god .she is in need of ur prayers ..pray for her " doctor said  as he patted him consolingly on the shoulder. Rghv fell to the the chair as a lifeless nd hlpless person.

Klpi knew y gauri was not responding well to the treatment she said ..dnt lose hope raghv. I'm sure she didn't wnt to do this, but when the heart is hurting, the mind starts to lose focus. U should call sahil uncle .gauri aunty needs him.

Rghv informed sahil abt gauri's condition nd within five minutes sahil was der . what happen raghv where is gauri , how is she tll me raghv where is my gauri sahil asked in bewilderment .

Rghv couldn't control himself stood up from the chair nd hugged him tight.he tld him whole incident ...sahil couldn't believe his ears .he had nvr thought someone can go to this extent for his love . I ..i m sorry sahil uncle I should nt hve insulted u ..plz forgive me .just becoz of me mom has taken such a drastic step . no need to say sorry beta I understand sahil said as wiping away the tears on rghv's cheek with his thumb .don't blame urself you r here for her ...we r here for her...we cn't let her go.rghv pressed his lips together ran a hnd through his hair nd nodded agreement. Klpi was watching wud be father nd wud be son convo with tears in her eyes nd a slight smile on her lips.

Sahil slowly walked into the room.. raghv wanted to accompany him but kalpi stopped him " we should hve wait outside " she whispered...sahil  took one look at his love's paled face ..he sat down on the chair beside her bed. Tears were ready to fall dwn his face but he controlled his heavy crying heart..he gently touchd her cheeks , holding her hand to his lips,he let his hot breath to warm her hand . gauri I m here for you . I am completely in love with you ..i cnt live without u gauri...plz open ur eys ..ur r my everything my love, my life , my aasmaan .don't leave me gauri ,u hve my heart . unable to control more his tears fell dwn his face , he started singing with a heavy heart...

Meri duniya me aake mat jaaa...kahin mat jaaa..

Meri duniya me aake mt ja mt ja mt jaaa...

Kahin mat jaaa...๐Ÿ˜ญ

His voice fell on rghv nd klpi's ears ...rghv said through his tears ...ohhh... dad sings very well !!"...dad ??? asked klpi raising her brows ๐Ÿค”.yes dad now onwards I will cll him dad ..klpi in her mind " hmm I understood ..my love is a melodramatic person"

Sahil kept talking ,kept singing for more thn an hour but gauri didn't open her eyes...sahil then brought his mouth down slowly towards hers . as soon as their lips met gauri's body felt an electric shock travelled from her soft lips to innermost core of her โ˜บ๏ธ nd true love kiss did the wonder..gauri opened her eyes just like Giselle of the movie Enchanted who could only be saved by true love's kiss aftr she took a bite from the poisoned apple.gauri slowl opened her eyes nd first thing she saw was her true love ,her sahil's face staring back at her with watery eyes ..gauri I'm here...i'm here with u gauri ..rghv has realized his mistake gauri..nobody can separate us now ..gauri smiled in her half conscious state ,her shaking arms encircled him nd two lovers  got immersed in ech othrs arms.

Klpi smiled wiping her tears nd hugged rghv who was watching the strength nd depth of true love with amazed ,cheerful eyes.

After six months,

Gauri nd sahil got married in the  court...sahil  had askd rghv to get married before gauri nd his marriage which rghv had refused by saying ...mere hone wale baap phle aap ..

Saga with garlands in their hands along with rghv , kalpi ,samy nd pakya came out of the courthouse .they saw neetu standing der in a bridal saree and worried look on her face...neetu looked at saga questioningly...sahil proudly tld her abt their marriage..neetu didn't bother to ask more abt their love story as she had been  waiting for sanjay for half n hour  . after a six months long  live in relationship with sanjay  she was getting married to him on the same day. but sanjay didn't come his phone was switchd off...neetu's tension was increasing with ech passing second..suddenly a car came nd stopped by .sanjay came out of the car neetu's smile returnd back .neetu took a step forward towards him suddenly,  pakhi came out of sanjay's car in a bridal dress ,her hair partition filld with sindoor ,mangalsutra around her neck .neetu asked...pookha bacha tu ?? pkhi said ..yes neetu I came to tke ur blessing.. I got married to sanjay uncle . oh I ..i mean san...sanjay in a temple .๐Ÿ˜›

Neetu : shut up  pookha ..wat r u saying ..sanjay is mine๐Ÿ˜•

Neetu to sanjay : how could you do this to me sanjay..how could u forget me...we were in a long relationship of love๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sanjay laughed like ranjeet ( famous bollywood Villain ,Casanova nd rapist ) : love !! what love ?? I never loved u.  we were having sex without any strings attached saasu maa (mil) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Neetu  fell down in a fainting fit while sahil said " as you  sow, so shall you reap ".

huuuh!! finally the end of my last fun post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ long update anybody got bored with it ?? hmmm m sorry for that but i wanted to end the story in this part only now am sick of typing ๐Ÿ˜’. anyway, thnx for zhelofying this love story ๐Ÿค— sorry for mistakes nd all eggs nd tomatoes r invited ๐Ÿค—
Edited by ban18 - 9 years ago
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
yippee me first nice part
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow rishu kitna romantic story hai๐Ÿ˜ณ
res๐Ÿ˜Š
unres๐Ÿ˜†
gauri planning everythng for rags๐Ÿ˜›
oh wow !! your love is your aashiqui nd my love was babaji ka thullu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
true love kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
dad sing very well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
pakhi tho apna maa se bhi badi nikhle yaar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
haila neetu ka kya haal huva hai๐Ÿ˜†
lovely update dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘
Edited by sharanya0011 - 9 years ago
IThinkALot thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragnaareangel

res

yippee me first nice part

Thnx babe nd congrats u r a goldie now ๐Ÿ˜‰
IThinkALot thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharanya0011

res๐Ÿ˜Š

This is a comment or res ? Birthday girl ๐Ÿ˜•
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ban18

This is a comment or res ? Birthday girl ๐Ÿ˜•

mai unres kiya hai babhi๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by sharanya0011 - 9 years ago
IThinkALot thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharanya0011

res๐Ÿ˜Š
unres๐Ÿ˜†
gauri planning everythng for rags๐Ÿ˜›
oh wow !! your love โค๏ธ is your aashiqui nd my love was babaji ka thullu๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
true love kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
dad sing very well ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
pakhi tho apna maa se bhi badi nikhle yaar๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
haila neetu ka kya haal huva hai๐Ÿ˜†
lovely update dear๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

thnx darling ๐Ÿ˜ณ โค๏ธ
Kiaraah thumbnail
ResEdited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago
Kiaraah thumbnail
Wow Rishu!  Awesome story. Ekdum filmy isshtyle mein!  ... .For the first time villain of the story is heroine's son. True love kiss was nice. Sahil singing for Gauri and Raghav feels his new papa sings well. Ha!  Finally Saga love wins and they get married.  But poor Neetu,  clean bowled by Pakhi.  Pakhi marries her mom's bf.  How pathetic!