Hidden place for RajKumar

Posted: 9 years ago
They kept Rajkumar in a very hidden place, where no one can find out, except LP heard Sandhya telling to Rickshaw wala the name of the place and Disha saw her going ðŸ˜†

While intelligent ASP's knows that Rajkumar has a big network, they should be extra cautious, incase anyone is following them..
IKR...she shud have been extra cautious... 
she shud have atleast covered her face wid the pallu so dt nobody cud recognise her...if she wears a DEHATI dress nd goes to such a place...anyone can doubt her...
I too felt ASP Sandhya should have been very careful.  Disha is following her and Lakshman could hear where she is going in the rickshaw and she is on a top secret mission, ridiculous.
Its really silly-- she has to know people will be following her and Zakir. Why is she going in Rickshaw's anyways? 
Even without knowing about Disha- can't she think that people would be staked outside of her house keeping an eye on her every move to see where she goes?

It is obvious that someone will follow her...

Hopefully she was going to some other place... I don't want to see our top class ASP so dumb!

ASP brains are fluctuating one day extremely intelligent and next day plain dumb ðŸ˜†

Hopeful that she won't give away whereabouts of RK doing silly stuff. Let's see.
Edited by jsingh12 - 9 years ago
I have a feeling that it might be a trap she has made to catch whoever is helping RK. She probably knows that she is being followed and is making sure that the person can find her & follow her to the trap.
At least I hope that is what is happening. If not, then she is being very stupid.
Originally posted by gckasturi

I have a feeling that it might be a trap she has made to catch whoever is helping RK. She probably knows that she is being followed and is making sure that the person can find her & follow her to the trap.
At least I hope that is what is happening. If not, then she is being very stupid.

I hope too that you are right!
Originally posted by gckasturi

You are right  , Sandhya knew that she will be followed by members of RK gang as they would try n know where he is...this was probably a trap as she must have noticed  tht someone is chasing her
Also When Disha would fail to know where RK is , She would plan this hijack and may demand either Rk's release or try to know where he is hidden.