Hidden place for RajKumar - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If she is walking around in her uniform it's definitely a trap. But when she changes her clothes then its hard to know if she is just oblivious-- I do hope they don't show her being so dumb. 
I am thinking Disha won't be able to figure it out and then will kidnap Suraj and ask for an exchange...
Question, how do you guys all know Prema is involved? I skipped a couple of episodes so can't tell. 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: malikakas

If she is walking around in her uniform it's definitely a trap. But when she changes her clothes then its hard to know if she is just oblivious-- I do hope they don't show her being so dumb. 

I am thinking Disha won't be able to figure it out and then will kidnap Suraj and ask for an exchange...
Question, how do you guys all know Prema is involved? I skipped a couple of episodes so can't tell. 

I read somewhere that Prema is involved too. She is too nice to be true!

I'm hoping that Sandhya doesn't do any dumb business, and hoping that it might be a trap🥱
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NeelM

I read somewhere that Prema is involved too. She is too nice to be true!

I'm hoping that Sandhya doesn't do any dumb business, and hoping that it might be a trap🥱

Thanks I thought i missed something with the Prema stuff. She does seem too good to be true. She knew exactly what buttons to push with Vikram. 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post blue
as per yesterday seg
i think sandy is trying to fool RK's network
she is laying a trap for D
and LP too was used for it

but if she catches D now
how will HJ take place

bit confusing
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I also think its a trap by Sandy... She told in segment that RK is trying to fool them but they wont feel pity for him this time... RK waving hands frm his room window nd D seeing that was irritating... Will they keep such windows there ??😲😲
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

yes deepika said in the seg 
that they will be followed by their NP( network people)
and they will soon trap them
jhema thumbnail
Originally posted by: jsingh12

ASP brains are fluctuating one day extremely intelligent and next day plain dumb ðŸ˜†

Hopeful that she won't give away whereabouts of RK doing silly stuff. Let's see.

@ Bold : VEry true.. 

She should have guessed that they may be followed ..If it was not Disha , someone may follow her .. 

Hope she doesn't act that silly 
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pasurYa

I also think its a trap by Sandy... She told in segment that RK is trying to fool them but they wont feel pity for him this time... RK waving hands frm his room window nd D seeing that was irritating... Will they keep such windows there ??😲😲

Is that so???
After all this security and room behind wardrobe... the window facing outside world🥱
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope they have a proper plan and Sandhya doesn't do more blunders. RKs network has to reach him, but it should not be making ASP Sandhya and ASP Zakir dumb. Actually from the coffin epi , it is going nice and little bit logical. Would prefer they continue that.Edited by shruthiravi - 9 years ago
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NeelM

Is that so???
After all this security and room behind wardrobe... the window facing outside world🥱

I guess it might be a window in  which no one can see anyone from outside.. but from inside RK can see everything outside..

credit - some hindi movie i saw long back😉
Edited by moonshine90 - 9 years ago