Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hidden place for RajKumar - Page 3

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-moonshine90

I guess it might be a window in  which no one can see anyone from outside.. but from inside RK can see everything outside..

credit - some hindi movie i saw long back๐Ÿ˜‰

Brilliant as long as it is sounds proof ins and out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-NeelM

Is that so???
After all this security and room behind wardrobe... the window facing outside world๐Ÿฅฑ

I agree with NeelM, I was watching episode yesterday and thought it was a blooper or yet another oversight by CVs.  How can there be a window and that too opening outside in high security conspicuous and hidden cell.  This didn't have any bars on it.  A criminal of RK's sort should be placed in a room without any windows and no utensils etc...

Anyhow coming to Sandhya wearing civilian clothes and going back to the mohalla, this seems strange and I do hope CVs are not going to show her so oblivious that she forgot that RK's network is all in and around pushkar to not think for a min that anyone could follow her right to that secret place.  Also since Sandhya and Zakir handed RK over to undercover anti terrorist squad, there should be no reason for either of them to go over there to avoid someone following them.

We might be jumping the gun but we have seen this happening number of times before until at a last min Sandhya saves the day...

I do hope like others that either Disha looses her in traffic or public or Sandhya finds a way to trap her, but then how will the hijack happen, I see more chances that D will not be able to locate RK and in desperation makes the hijack to swap Suraj for RK.

Anyhow, this seems like it is going to take 1 or 2 more weeks, but I am somewhat interested in this track, at least this is better than previous ones.  
Edited by diyafan - 9 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't understand why does Sandhya need to go and visit RK. Couldn't she get to know how things are by contacting those police officers? Or she can install some secret cameras in that place to monitor RK continuously. She doesn't have to actually go there; considering that she is an ASP and would be recognizable by many others even if she is in plain clothes.
Neel_M thumbnail
That window was like nice and wide, made of glass, nothing like for a high profile prisoner and well protected.
Why Rajkumar bothered to scream. He can just open that meaningless chain, which was big for his leg anyway without any lock, and break the glass and jump..๐Ÿ˜†

Sandhya was very extra careful with borkha, only her voice was recognized by her known people and also the place she is going is opened in the air... oh! dumbness!! ๐Ÿ˜†
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So actually...Disha cudn't see him...we were speculating a lot...
but i still think dt der ws no need to keep a window in a terrorist's room...
Neel_M thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Maha.G

So actually...Disha cudn't see him...we were speculating a lot...

but i still think dt der ws no need to keep a window in a terrorist's room...

True, and for prisoner, glass window without grill, it is like an invitation for BHAGO.. may be rajkumar is dumb too, and not thinking to break the window instead decided to scream ๐Ÿคช