Posted: 9 years ago

Did you noticed?

Within 1 or 2 week time period , there's  a shopw coming on zee named "bandhan", in which there is small girl , name is annanya and an actress whose name is shwetya munshi. She's playing  a character of a woman who is preg & she's about to deliver. The father  is aaditya rediz ; the character of father of 2 children( would be), he's playing a forest officer now, did something clicked in ur mind ?? if the answer is no, then I tell u it is the same , absolutely the same role (even the outfit is matching) in which we have seen the video mishal raheja with shweya munshi . in that video also she was playing the preg woman & the baby annanya was also there in that video.😊 And this was the same role in which mishal is playing the father of 2 would be children. So it can be easily understood that this role was initially offered to MR. and he was about to do this role and at a same time willing/interested  to this role, that's why the video was in front of us. He did shooting for promo/scene.  So, I m wondering what happened after that ?😕😕 if mishal had said yes & even shot the promo or any scene of the show then what could be those possible cause that the things didn't got materialized ? Have they rejected mishal afterwards or he opted to leave ?? 😕😕😕😕a million dollar worth question. Or it was just a screen test !!! OMG !!!!if this's the truth , then it's absolutely pathetic that even mow mishal have , for proving his acting talent. Have to get pass screen tests & look tests ??####😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Disgusting.😡😡😡 And if they (cvs) have rejected mishal, then they have definitely committed A SIN.😡😡😡 But 1 thing= some forum members were not at pleasure after watching mishal playing a father of 2 would be children; he's too young to play that role , was their view.😊 Even I don't want him to play the father of such a grown up girl. 😊😊So those forum members would be happy after knowing that mishal was first considered 4 the role. But now he is not playing. 👏👏

One thing 4 sure I won't accept that = mishal is rejected. He was there doing the role. So what stroked him back. I m still wondering. 😲😲😕😕

HI cute S,  yes it's the same show that Mishal gave a screen test for, maybe it's not about his acting skills , sometimes screen tests with other actors could mean how it will work with others , like he had to look suitable as a family man, so it wont be just him but the child artist and the actress too, maybe it didn't gel ... if it's just about acting then why known BW/HW actors have to do screen tests?  so I don't think he would be rejected for his acting skills as we all know he can do  most difficult   of roles with ease.😃 
@TAHERA; JUST HOPE THAT WHAT U HAVE SAID IS TRUE.
Mishal auditioned for the show. I am glad he didnt get selected/he rejected it. Mishal is made for better stuff.
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Mishal auditioned for the show. I am glad he didnt get selected/he rejected it. Mishal is made for better stuff.
yeah r8
i would have collapsed had mishal taken up that show ..thank god things didn't materialize both for that show and SC
there 's no problem in look tests only, as bw actors also do this. but all this happens after evry thing gets finalized.if mishal has shot, that means a 'yes ' was there.

but screen tests; they  r an insult to the actor like mishal. and no gr8 or established bw actor  is now required to pass it. not even tele actors. so , literally i m fuming inside madly with the idea of taking mishal's screen tests & then ...

let me clear; he rejected = perfectly okay BUT if he's rejected then ...
about screen test most of actors does that...it's not a test to check whether they can do good actor it's just for role whether that role suits that person or not ... about show good he doesnt accept...father of 2 uhh..
even i would not have liked that = the father of 2
Originally posted by ...Maha-Srk...

yeah r8

• agree with u