Diya Aur Baati Hum

Diya Aur Baati Hum : 16 Sep 2014 : As it Happened

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Diya Aur Baati Hum : 16 Sep 2014 : As it Happened

Episode started with scenes where Zakir explaing RK abt the "specialities" of his new "Sapno Ka Mahal". πŸ˜†

Zakir took RK to show him "Master Bed Room".
They all entered a room.

RK wondered that they have made a Jail a House or House a Jail.
😲

Zakir showed him his cell where he will be living.
Sandy said him that do whatever he want. He won't be able to escape from here. Her men are trained commandos he won't be able to buy or break them with money. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Even he won't be able to communicate to the outer world as they have installed mobile jammers in whole area. πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Frustrated" RK said that ab aayega "Asli Maza".πŸ˜†
Zakir's men then put him inside the cell and tied him with a thick iron chain.πŸ˜ƒ

At RMB (Rathi Mishthan Bhandar), Disha was wondering where they have shifted RK and she has not got any info abt it yet.😑
 Surajsa asked her that they have to finalize the design of their stall too.

Surajsa was abt to close the shop. Disha suddenly scolded her that what kind of husband he is. Her wife has not returned from her duty and he is not worried abt it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

He smiled and said that he is not worried coz she is a big police officer, and she will be back soon. This reply was a tight slap on Disha's face... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sandy reached there. She was in a Sari. Looking Gharelu... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Disha saw her and thought that "why she is not in her uniform and from where she is coming like this?". So she asked her abt this.

Sandy replied that she is still on duty but not as a police but as a Wife.. This was a tight slap by Sandy... πŸ‘πŸ‘

Then sandy said Disha that it's already too late and she must leave now. Disha left from there.

SurajSa was closing down the shutter.
Suddenly, Sandy said that she forgot her diary inside the shop. He went inside the shop. Sandy too entered the shop and closed the shutter from inside.
😲😲
He started searching for diary here and there. He asked her that where she kept it. πŸ˜•

She said that diary is right infront of her eyes and it just required to change it's cover and make it a new one. She holds him in her arms. πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›

She then told him that she has brought a new blazer, a jeans and a white t-shirt for him. He will look very smart in this new attire.
😊

Surajsa told her that he will not look good as he has never worn these kind of dress.
She must have bought 3-4 nice looking kurtas for him. It wud hv been enough.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sandy insisted him to wear these. Suddenly, his mobile rings. It was Bhabho's call. Surajsa left from the shop. 😑😑
Sandy smiled and said that he won't escape from her she will catch her some day.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Next morning. Babasa said Bhabho that Dussehra is coming soon whether she will be preparing sweets or not. On this bhabho tanunts him.πŸ˜›

Sandy meets Meenudi and said that Surajsa told her abt what happend yesterday. She assurred her that when right time will come they will talk to Vikramsa.

At same time Prema came there to ask for shop's keys. Vikramsa gave her the keys and complements her for the new sari. Meenudi became furious on this.😑

Then Bhabho gave Sandy to change torch's battery and left.
Sandy started playing with Surajsa. She flashed light on his face.
πŸ˜ƒ

She then saw that nobody is watching her and from nowhere she threw a Flying Kiss towards him. Surajsa too started throwing flying kisses to her.πŸ‘πŸ˜†
From behind Bhabho came there and asked what he is doing? 😑
He said that some pain in his neck.πŸ˜†
On this Sandy started laughing. Bhabho asked her that why she is laughing she will all laugh with her.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SurYa started staring each other. Bhabho shouted at Sandy whether she will go for ofc or not or keep staring at him. 😑😑

Cut to Chavi's house. Maid came to the house. said her that she will leave early as she has bought a new house and tomorrow is Grih Pravesh.😲
Curiosly Chavi started asking her how she managed to buy a new house as she was not having money.😲
She said that she got the chance and she stole her mother in law's money. Chavi became upset how she will arrange the money.  Maid encouraged her to do the same.😑😑

On other side, Sandy left for the duty. Disha saw her leaving and started following her.😲

Meenudi saw that Prema was preparing to do pooja in the shop. Prema went to RMB to take some water.πŸ˜•
Meenudi thought of taking revenge from her. She took home's Diya and heated up the handle and replaced it with the shop's one.😑😑

She thought that the way she is burning from inside she will too burn today.
😑

Prema came back to shop. lighted up the diya and tried to pick it up but it was so hot that it fell down from her hand.
Unfortunately on Saris kept on other side.
😑
Meenudi rushed to the shop shouting that the shop has caught fire.😲

Definitely, best parts of today's episode was both the light moments between SurYa (at shop and torch light playing).  πŸ˜‰
Sandy and Zakir explaining RK about his new Sapno Ka Mahal was also too good.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Precap: Disha followed Sandy. At market place she met LP. and inquired about sandy.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post like always πŸ‘πŸΌ
Today surya scene was hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mainly Suraj flying kiss πŸ€£  

Except chavi and meena antics episode was very nice.
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post ..
likes SurYa Scenes,esp Flying kiss scene ..
epi was Good
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post sys
why was RK left alone in that room/jail
i think one ATS officer should be present rotating the duties

coming to surya scene
i cant stop blushing
why was suraj running away from sandy
as though she was seducing him and he was in love with someone elseπŸ˜†

evv D
too much of interference
i wonder what does she do whole day sitting in MKD

flying kiss was the best part of surya scene so far
both getting bolder
and loved bb catching both suraj and sandhya
saying would you go to office or keep staring at your beendh

i want lovema and setma to get caught very soon

Vmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice post thank you  for shaaring
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what is lovema setma?

I have one question? How come disha is allowed to roam around pushkar in short skirts and shorts, that too at night, spending time with a man...it's a small town right...I dont see anyone dressing up like Disha in TN...though the dressing style is common here at my place among chinese community πŸ˜• Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
jhema thumbnail
i guess lovema means Prema .. 

Who is that setma.. 

Agree Niruba .. May be bhabho cant scold her as she is there for helping Suraj .. .. 

TN is still holding the traditional value ..  Almost all parents are restricting their  daughters  for wearing a short skirt after a age ( May be after 10 or 11) .. Upto Knee ( after 13 to 16 ).. 

3/4 Most of the girls are wearing .. 
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
setma is set up of prema ( lovema)
that guy who came to take lovema back and created scene in HG

🀣
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday surYa scene was very good😳...

Am i the odd one out here bcoz i felt segment scene so good compared to actual aired episode...πŸ˜•

MKD Scene - Really nice but camera angle was better in Seg than actual episode

surYa flying kiss scene - Awesome scene. Both deepika and Anas were really good in their expressionsπŸ‘... But i felt the scenes were shot separately.. and in long shot i feel it was deepika's BD.. Am i only feeling like this???

Sooraj getting caught by babho was awesome...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chavi - Plain Irritator😑

Meena - wo nahi suderagi...🀒

In precap and also in MKD, Sandy was stunningly gorgeous... πŸ˜‰
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No MS.. no BD ... We had a segment also in which both Anas nd Deepika were there...